Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun (26478 Views)

FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal / Operation Amotekun: Carry Illegal Arms, Be Arrested, Police Warn OPC, Hunters / Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by midehi2(f): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
Blackeuropean:

Lol sister, Na job bring me here, I was lucky but being internet wise changed my life, Imagine each time i say let me visit naija, my white consortium we be discouraging me that its not safe, hahahaha, there was a time it got to a point they told me to point any lady of my choice over here, that they will see that I got married to any of my preference, just in case if it's because of lady I'm going back to naija.

Trust makes me become like family members with them, imagine vacation together and you white consortium went back on business trip and ask you to move around with the wife. A very Young and pretty wife for that matter, moving around or going swimming with her does not mean Sex, because the trust is there .

And we share hotel rooms that is always linked together by both parties opening their doors. Hotel Rotana for example, While the husband was away for like a month as duty called. Trust Trust Trust, I don't think with my di-ck but how to make more money on my mind every Monday to friday.
shocked
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by hubirchi: 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
Heyyyyy Thirteen Five, better pay them big amount before they turn to bandits
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by kingyang: 1:03am On Jan 15, 2020
Islie:
The pay is poor —Hunters

Start with N50, 000 —Agbekoya

States yet to decide on remuneration — Dojumo
To meet in Ibadan today

S’West Govs’ action constitutional—Ekiti NBA

Amotekun not a military wing of OPC—Aare Adams

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/n13500-pay-threatens-operation-amotekun/
13500 , is just $44, 26cent. You gave them guns and new vehicles, no life insurance , no pension , no good pay, now how will they survive with such amount of money? Meaning indirectly, they should extort from the masses to pay their self, cause for now, they embrace it due to lack of job, later they will lament of poor pay and end the annoyance on the same people their suppose to be protecting
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by adestay(m): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Any latest on the pay
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by kabillionaire(m): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
Chai!

Nigeria politicians are so heartless, how can you propose only N13, 500 for people that are risking their lives protecting you, while you and your spoilt brats good for nothing kids sleeps?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? / Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms / David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.