Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,696 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) (47356 Views)

"Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor / Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu / Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
undecided
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Noerection: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
Gandollar is commissioning projects and their hardworking Governors can only distribute Kerosene

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Afrikween(f): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
It is indeed finished... the wheelbarrows ain’t even new , probably fairly used undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Chukkychukky(m): 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
Its for d amajiris in enugu

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Sirseedorf(m): 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
Is this some kind of jokes, south east empowering people with a wheelbarrow?

The region of the developers, may chukwu okike abiama interven to their matter o..

Eleyi funny oo

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by akilo1: 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
We are in trouble in this next level
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by samigben(m): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
ok
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by beardedboy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
This is the reason why IPOB is respected more than these useless idiotic elements.

This is reason why you folks should start your Reformation from the bottom not from Aso Rock.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by donkingzton01(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2020

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Sirseedorf(m): 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
Eeboz hold your governors, senator, reps and all your representatives in abuja and region responsible for your erosion and malnutrish region responsible, don't disturb Bubu agaib.
You guys are your biggest problems
A.k.a okezie ikpeazu of potopoto state

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Sportize(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
oh my Godness

Hire purchase! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by majamajic(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
PassingShot:

Which yeye IPOB?

Is their god, terrorist Kanu, not scamming them left right and center?

we have a similar thing in West now , tiger stuff

u guys just wake up
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Blindersoff: 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
sassysure:
Before, thought that abakaliki people are the most backward in igboland until they were giving a state of their own. Now, I know it's Enugu and when I say Enugu, I mean Enugu state minus Enugu city. Most especially nsukka. I have never seen a retrogressive city abi mini city like nsukka and it's environs.

It's only building houses up and down. If u schooled in UNN maybe 10 yrs ago, go back there, the same, the same. Nothing has changed.
No industry close by.

The people are so discriminative u wonder how they go to church. So jealous. That u are an outsider and planted a biz in nsukka, they will never allow it to see the light of the day. At a point u will be fighting to stay alive not to talk of your biz. Their men, so lazy. Everybody want to work in the university.

All the women want to sell òkpa dì òkù.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
beardedboy:

This is reason why you folks should start your Reformation from the bottom not from Aso Rock.
Tell me the region whose leaders have transformed to world standards? There are no good leaders anywhere in this country holding elective positions. just people who want to steal and embezzle. its not the exclusive rights of the SE. we are al stuck with bad leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
sassysure:
Before, thought that abakaliki people are the most backward in igboland until they were giving a state of their own. Now, I know it's Enugu and when I say Enugu, I mean Enugu state minus Enugu city. Most especially nsukka. I have never seen a retrogressive city abi mini city like nsukka and it's environs.

It's only building houses up and down. If u schooled in UNN maybe 10 yrs ago, go back there, the same, the same. Nothing has changed.
No industry close by.

The people are so discriminative u wonder how they go to church. So jealous. That u are an outsider and planted a biz in nsukka, they will never allow it to see the light of the day. At a point u will be fighting to stay alive not to talk of your biz. Their men, so lazy. Everybody want to work in the university.

Odiegwu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Juliet11111(f): 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
sassysure:

No industry close by.

you are very correct

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
This is sad... As I have said over and over, Easterners need to look inwards and purge themselves of such ridiculous level of corruption, greed, and criminality.

You can't sanitize your polity or hold your heads high in the sphere of self development, but you want the nation and even universe handed to you on a platter... Such delusion and misplaced priorities.

...As for those of you pointing fingers, jesting, and turning this into another avenue for mudslinging... You all should look inwards too. Take a fvcking look at Nigeria as a whole!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Chizzyjoyce(f): 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
Youth

2 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by wonder233: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
All these tribal and regional penis comparison is childish. The simple fact is that Nigerian politicians across all regions are heartless and corrupt. It's pathetic the suffering masses are the ones fighting themselves instead of banding together to fight the corrupt political class
PassingShot:

500 years to come, your entire region can't measure up with SW.

Our brown roofs are an evidence of early civilization. When those brown roofs were being erected, your forefathers in the SE were still living in the bush, homeless.

Go ask.

4 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Etizz: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
Chai.......na even second hand wheelbarrow..... We are going down gradually.

3 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Hypocrit: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
Chai! And still old wheelbarrow self. Is quite funny. They voted her, so, let them enjoy their power.

2 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by daddio(m): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
Juchii:
This is my first post on nairaland although I have stayed here for a while now reading some topics silently.

But what usually keep me uneasy almost everyday was how some people are trying their possible best to cover up accelerating level of corruption in Enugu state my home state. I can't continue to keep a blind eye to it. It is shameful.

According to an online user, this was poverty alleviation outreach. When you compare the money they used for the event and the project itself.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=434745740575373&id=196454254404524
POVERTY WHAT!!!?

5 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
A lot of Nigerian politicians are delusional who can't reason beyond their nose. Why not start this form of empowerment with your family first. And the annoying thing is that few were standing laughing sheepishly to justify her crazy idea in the name of empowerment. These low grade minds are taking us for granted honestly. Jeez

2 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by slowice(m): 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
Every region ve their own fair share of such backwardness, deliberate wickedness and crass stupidity display by the elite against ordinary people and yes these political elites the real enemies here. This is so shameful especially coming from the east whose people are known to be productive and independent but can't get the needed push from the government to help unleash the potentials. As an igbo man, I am very ashamed of this retrogressive display of wickedness.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Blindersoff: 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
They even spent money on an elaborate ceremony to celebrate and announce poverty "redistribution" grin

See how they even arranged the Okrika wheelbarrows in the middle of the venue as the center of attraction cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Amalekki: 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
Yet Again...

In Nigeria, "Our enemy is not Buhari!". Buhari will leave & our eyes will clear.

We need to start calling out the enemies within.

Who is in charge of your local government? Who is your governor? Why are they building their personal mansions while your roads, schools & hospitals are bad? Who is your state assembly rep, your federal rep, your senator? Why are they fighting for their pockets & not your constituencies?

When we sort out the enemies within then we can easily & cohesively address the national issues. We can't keep on doing the same thing for 60 years & expect a different result.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
inside 2020...

grin grin

shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Blackeuropean: 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
Leaders in Nigeria seem to still have their brains set in the 50s, Pathetic!
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
sassysure:

No industry close by.

That's like saying they are clanish. That's a lie! I lived with them and I saw no such trait in them. They are nice to outsiders. While there, I lost my Mum. I was surprised to see my landlord's son at my Mum's burial at Mbaise. All the way from Nsukka. By the way, I told no one before traveling home because I didn't know. I was just ordered to come home. They got the info from my roommate.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
OMG shocked shocked, how long will things continue like this in Nigeria? And no one is doing or saying anything cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu / Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole / PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.