Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) (47373 Views)

"Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor / Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu / Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Inhabitable1(m): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
Apart from Lagos to be sincere, other states in South west are nothing to write about...

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Antolin: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
omenka:
Brother, imagine for a second this happened elsewhere.

Pigs are their own worst enemies. They tend to be least bothered about whatever their own leaders feed them but are eternally fixated on what happens in other region.

When news surfaced here the useless governor of Benue state, Ortom, did this, they built e-tents on the thread and masturbated for three days in there. They spoke of how useless APC is (because Ortom was in APC then) and added all of Benue people to their insults for a good measure.

I detested Ortom when he was in APC soon after he spent over 250 million to purchase official vehicles for commissioners at a time we were going through a recession, but Pigs hated him simply because he was in APC.

Today the tables have turned, ortom remains useless, but he's become their sweetheart since he's now in pdp. In addition, this is one of their very own brothers and governor doing the same.

Expectedly, they've gone completely blind, deaf and dumb.

Pathetic.
[/s]
crap Balderdash
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by omenka(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
ItooWorWor:
Some people are just spewing trash here, this is good development na, atleast cheesy all hail Biaforu the wheelbarrow pushing republic grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Antolin: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
omenka:
grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]
shatap
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
sassysure:
Before, thought that abakaliki people are the most backward in igboland until they were giving a state of their own. Now, I know it's Enugu and when I say Enugu, I mean Enugu state minus Enugu city. Most especially nsukka. I have never seen a retrogressive city abi mini city like nsukka and it's environs.

It's only building houses up and down. If u schooled in UNN maybe 10 yrs ago, go back there, the same, the same. Nothing has changed.
No industry close by.

The people are so discriminative u wonder how they go to church. So jealous. That u are an outsider and planted a biz in nsukka, they will never allow it to see the light of the day. At a point u will be fighting to stay alive not to talk of your biz. Their men, so lazy. Everybody want to work in the university.

All the women want to sell òkpa dì òkù.

I endorse this message.

Discrimination in ibo culture is legendary.
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by mcjohny(m): 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
sassysure:
Before, thought that abakaliki people are the most backward in igboland until they were giving a state of their own. Now, I know it's Enugu and when I say Enugu, I mean Enugu state minus Enugu city. Most especially nsukka. I have never seen a retrogressive city abi mini city like nsukka and it's environs.

It's only building houses up and down. If u schooled in UNN maybe 10 yrs ago, go back there, the same, the same. Nothing has changed.
No industry close by.

The people are so discriminative u wonder how they go to church. So jealous. That u are an outsider and planted a biz in nsukka, they will never allow it to see the light of the day. At a point u will be fighting to stay alive not to talk of your biz. Their men, so lazy. Everybody want to work in the university.

One bottle for you, you could imagine how it looks now governorship is in their wings comparing nsukka to Enugu city. Remove that federal university there nsukka will close down like one of those thick bushes in the most remote part of kogi state
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
Inhabitable1:
Apart from Lagos to be sincere, other states in South west are nothing to write about...

At least they dont offer used wheelbarrow for hire purchase to their citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Godsonjoe: 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
PassingShot:
Useless IPOBians and their fellow wailers are fixated on SW and the North, claiming they're the problem of Nigeria.

Useless idiots who think they're better than every other person when indeed they are far worse but with loudest noise.

Imagine giving out used wheelbarrows on hired purchase as poverty alleviation prog in 2020!

Na like this Biafra go become Dubai in 2 years? cheesy

That's nizooeria politicians and there way of politics..... Biafra is a different thing all together
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Lorenzop: 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
sassysure:

No industry close by.

so true my brother, you forgot to add gossip....their men get am A1
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by fegori: 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
And they have billions for spending but can only afford wheelbarrow for poverty alleviation
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Earlystar698(m): 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
PassingShot:
Useless IPOBians and their fellow wailers are fixated on SW and the North, claiming they're the problem of Nigeria.

Useless idiots who think they're better than every other person when indeed they are far worse but with loudest noise.

Imagine giving out used wheelbarrows on hired purchase as poverty alleviation prog in 2020!

[/s] it is you and your entire family that is useless... Why don't your bleeped government let them go , if you comment without mentioning IPOB will you die Anu ofia.
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Osaze007: 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
Loooool you mean the developers region
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Exodora: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Juchii:
This is my first post on nairaland although I have stayed here for a while now reading some topics silently.

But what usually keep me uneasy almost everyday was how some people are trying their possible best to cover up accelerating level of corruption in Enugu state my home state. I can't continue to keep a blind eye to it. It is shameful.

According to an online user, this was poverty alleviation outreach. When you compare the money they used for the event and the project itself.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=434745740575373&id=196454254404524
Believe everything you see online at your own risk. Abokis' are trying hard to tarnish the name of Igbos by all means . No Igbo will stup so low to wheelborrow pusher or else is those Migrated .... I schooled in nsukka , even though I don't like them i doubt if they can be this low.
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by NGpatriot: 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
Exodora:
Believe everything you see online at your own risk. A[b]bokis' are trying hard to tarnish the name of Igbos by all means . No Igbo will stup so low to wheelborrow pusher or else is those Migrated [/b].... I schooled in nsukka , even though I don't like them i doubt if they can be this low.

You mean northerners sent the wheelbarrows to the event in Enugu and forced them at gun point to put the wheelbarrows on display? Makes no sense.

You are not helping yourselves, your leaders and your state when you blame other people and make excuses to justify mediocrity and poor leadership.
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by tck2000(m): 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
PassingShot:

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Exodora: 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
NGpatriot:

You mean northerners sent the wheelbarrows to the event in Enugu and forced them at gun point to put the wheelbarrows on display? Makes no sense.

You are not helping yourselves, your leaders and your state when you blame other people and make excuses to justify mediocrity and poor leadership.
. Building construction workers use wheelborrow, road construction workers use wheelborrow and many other workers also. So why do we thing is use for pushing sake.
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by tck2000(m): 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
Amalekki:
Yet Again...

In Nigeria, "Our enemy is not Buhari!". Buhari will leave & our eyes will clear.

We need to start calling out the enemies within.

Who is in charge of your local government? Who is your governor? Why are they building their personal mansions while your roads, schools & hospitals are bad? Who is your state assembly rep, your federal rep, your senator? Why are they fighting for their pockets & not your constituencies?

When we sort out the enemies within then we can easily & cohesively address the national issues. We can't keep on doing the same thing for 60 years & expect a different result.
I have been telling people this but i'm always told to shut up!

3 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lorenzop:

so true my brother, you forgot to add gossip....their men get am A1

Aaaaa, I don't know about that one cheesy
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Shikena(m): 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
tck2000:
I have been telling people this but i'm always told to shut up!
We are our own worst enemies.
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by DarrelCornell: 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
This is what you get when you spend all your days and nights worrying and killing yourselves over other people and issues outside your borders and thinking you are better than other people when in fact your are not.

They were in the Kano thread yesterday running their mouth and displaying bad bele about Kano state commissioning massive projects while their own leaders are commissioning kerosene and wheelbarrow.

This is the only region in Nigeria where we hardly read or see anything about project commissioning or any meaningful government actions and programs, just mediocrity backward governance.

Very sad.
[/s]
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by NGpatriot: 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
Exodora:
. Building construction workers use wheelborrow, road construction workers use wheelborrow and many other workers also. So why do we thing is use for pushing sake.

I really don't get your point.
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Juchii(m): 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
Exodora:
Believe everything you see online at your own risk. Abokis' are trying hard to tarnish the name of Igbos by all means . No Igbo will stup so low to wheelborrow pusher or else is those Migrated .... I schooled in nsukka , even though I don't like them i doubt if they can be this low.

Well, I am from nsukka and I school at unn, I know that place well. This is not even the first time but this time around they came close to nsukka city
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by DarrelCornell: 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

[/s]
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Exodora: 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
NGpatriot:

. Wheelborrow could be be use for anything is not really the part of pushing in the market. People rent wheelborrow for daily works is not really the market pushing of wheelborrow that is called for even though it's hash tagged Youths .......
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by xarm(m): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
Same enugu

Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by GermanPoison(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
helinues:
Ko possible. A whole developers of the world?

Average yeasterners are millionaires..

This must be from Ibadan expressway news
ko possible d Jewish people of africa can't be sharing wheelbarrow
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by NGpatriot: 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
Exodora:
. Wheelborrow could be be use for anything is not really the part of pushing in the market. People rent wheelborrow for daily works is not really the market pushing of wheelborrow that is called for even though it's hash tagged Youths .......

What's this got to do with the topic? I still don't get your point.
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by DarrelCornell: 11:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

What's this got to do with the topic? I still don't get your point.
[/s]
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Caseless: 3:27am On Jan 15, 2020
PassingShot:

lol
Re: Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Osaze007: 3:38am On Jan 15, 2020
Abia (armpit in Yoruba language) Maybe that’s why it’s dirty - Kerosene
Anambla - cow meat and fire burning everywhere
Enugu - Wheel barrow headquarters
Ebonyi & IMO - Homosexual Capital

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) / NLC Rejects New Petrol Pump Price / Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.