Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Pls Help! Facebook Account Hacked. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Help! Facebook Account Hacked. (453 Views)

Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! / My Access Bank Account Hacked.. / IG Account Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! Facebook Account Hacked. by nellyelitz(m): 11:17am On Jan 14, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders,

Please my friend's wife Facebook account has been hacked and it's been three days now, The account was without email with only phone number authentication. The hacker has already changed the password and included his/her email, as I'm writing this the fellow is in the inbox advertising Ponzi scheme with the ladies identity.

I can't help at this point since there was no email initially that's why I'm running to the house.

Tech gurus in the house please do your thing, thank you all.

Moderator please help move to front page.
Re: Pls Help! Facebook Account Hacked. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 14, 2020
the same thing to me as I am talking to you now, my facebook account is hacked. they have changed my password. I try to delete the account but I can't do it without password.
help me please
Re: Pls Help! Facebook Account Hacked. by bamosagie(m): 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
search for report to facebook on google....
Re: Pls Help! Facebook Account Hacked. by nellyelitz(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
bamosagie:
search for report to facebook on google....
that was done but no response from them, i guess it didn't work out since there was no email.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Policeman Extorting Money From Two Women In Lugbe Abuja(video) / FG Declares Amotekun Illegal: Gani Adams Replies Malami In Open Letter / Cousin Missing Along Zaria-kaduna Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.