Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It (44010 Views)

Lagos Commissioner, Olowo Emerges 2022 'public Finance Administrator Of The Year / No Tax Identification Number (TIN), No Bank Account - Finance Bill / Buhari Signs 2019 Finance Bill Into Law, VAT Now 7.5% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
post=85785992:

This will move our country forward a great deal.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari for all the very good work he is doing in our nation.

God bless Nigeria.

Do you have a thinking brain?

Did you even analyse?

10 Likes

Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by osesology(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hmmmm. This is serious
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by MedicH: 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
I have a borehole in my compound that gives me water, i fight with eedc officials every month because they give my estimated bill each time when i use my generator for power. I pay my hospital bills strictly out of pocket, landlord association in my street contribute money to make our roads motorable. Why for the sake of muric and should i pay tax?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by Jabioro: 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
That means if my turnover over is less than 25m in a year I pay zero tax,there if my turnover is above 25m I will pay by 20% Is it monthly or yearly calculation.. because an individual without a registered company do have more than 25m turnover in month.. Please shield more light..
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by Bbbwings: 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
Name to day do 9000 nairn transfer
Ndi ara
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by lacastre: 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
So no basic tax for those of us with less than 25m turnover business...im sure this is not applicable to the salary earners
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by Davidzy23(m): 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
M
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by Bbbwings: 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
Fvckmoderators:

Do you have a thinking brain?

Did you even analyse?
He has nothing upstairs
He doesn't think

5 Likes

Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by michealdeco: 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
Does this mean that even individuals who doesn't work/students will have this TIN stuff to operate their bank accounts cus I don't understand again

10 Likes

Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by ikorodureporta: 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
@7.5% vat, nepa tariff don fly already...& dem go still increase am for April
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by philfrey08: 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
i dont get the email part and bank transfers
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by illiteratepmb: 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
Fuckthamods:
[s][/s]
1 million to anyone that can provide me this rotten meat seller frequent locations.. I have his pic, what i need now is where he can be found

I will support you with a good AK-47 to blast his rotten skull. Just pm me when you pin his coordinates.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by Awoo88: 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lashist:
If if won't affect the lives of the lowest Nigerians including those ones he pays online to shout for him, then the bill is useless undecided
Actually it will affect the lowest. They will pay more for consumer goods.

2 Likes

Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by Orspub: 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
post=85785992:

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari for all the very good work he is doing in our nation.

God bless Nigeria.

My friend why do you always spit gibberish on this platform?

12 Likes

Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by piagetskinner(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
post=85785992:

We are in a very safe and trusted hands.
Not in the hands of criminals, rapists and looters.

God bless Nigeria.

You need to be flogged with firewood

9 Likes

Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
post=85785992:

God bless Nigeria.

Spewing yet another thrash

7 Likes

Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by tolugaruba(m): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
looks good...
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
Tax payers money! all for Zanan to fly jet?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by Lashist(m): 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
Awoo88:

Actually it will affect the lowest. They will pay more for consumer goods.
I mean positively
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by ABCthings: 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
post=85785992:

God bless Nigeria.

It is always good and refreshing to see that we still have reasonable and sensible youths on this forum.
Two wise men.
God bless you guys.
Again, God bless Nigeria.
Slow and steady we will get there.
wink
No wonder they hate you so much.

7 Likes

Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
Yankiss:
"10. Stamp duty on bank transfers will apply to amounts of N10,000 and above. Transfers between the same owner's accounts in the same bank will be exempted. Electronic bank transfers included"
Who is sponsoring these bills should be stoned. They are tightening the noose on the common man. After all these realized are systematically looted by mindless poly-thieves. I do not support these regulations at all. Taxes should be imposed on high transactions among the elite. Anything that makes things more difficult for a 30k wager is not acceptable.

the answer is in your vote!

1 Like

Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by Advocate500: 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
post=85785992:

God bless Nigeria.

It is always good and refreshing to see that we still have reasonable and sensible youths on this forum.
Two wise men.
God bless you guys.
Again, God bless Nigeria.
Slow and steady we will get there.
wink
lol guy when will this ass licking end on ur own side? Some people that started this zomby work with u have long moved on with their life.

9 Likes

Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by Just2endowed2(m): 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
Blitz888:

https://mobile.twitter.com/budgitng/status/1198991824351846401?lang=en

Culled from BudgIT Nigeria.

10. Stamp duty on bank transfers will apply to amounts of N10,000 and above. Transfers between the same owner's accounts in the same bank will be exempted. Electronic bank transfers included.
#PublicFinanceBill
how much rate
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by xana101: 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
So if I don’t make up to 25m turnover I won’t be charged tax. That’s gra8
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by Cmanforall: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
cry

It is quite unfortunate how these bills manage to pass all stages, first, second readings before landing on the table of a president that doesn't understand ANY ATOM of the so called bill he signs.
This point you highlighted here marvels me. This is not even encouraging a cashless economy. People might rather withdraw and pay by cash than using the cashless method of bank transfer. I also see this affecting the middle and lower class more than the upper class.

Nigeria, a nation blessed with abundant human and natural resources, but lack good leadership.
Yankiss:
"10. Stamp duty on bank transfers will apply to amounts of N10,000 and above. Transfers between the same owner's accounts in the same bank will be exempted. Electronic bank transfers included"
Who is sponsoring these bills should be stoned. They are tightening the noose on the common man. After all these realized are systematically looted by mindless poly-thieves. I do not support these regulations at all. Taxes should be imposed on high transactions among the elite. Anything that makes things more difficult for a 30k wager is not acceptable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
MedicH:
I have a borehole in my compound that gives me water, i fight with eedc officials every month because they give my estimated bill each time when i use my generator for power. I pay my hospital bills strictly out of pocket, landlord association in my street contribute money to make our roads motorable. Why for the sake of muric and should i pay tax?

you are now asking questions and ready to hold them responsible, this is why I want Nigerians to start paying taxes, they will wake up to challenge the looters if they know its no longer just Niger Delta oil money , but the money they paid as tax for developmental projects , the money tgey paid for good roads, they will understand whose money is zanan using to fly jet on her leisure photo shoot trips

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB / APC Caught Sharing N2k At Osun Governorship Election - SR (Photo, Video) / Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.