Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner (50667 Views)

Russian Forces Claim Control Of Ukrainian City Of Kherson. Surround Others. / Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by airmark(m): 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
Empiree:
bye, next time stop saying nonesense you don't know.

He doesn't know that lying and concealment are permitted in Islam, just educate him, don't insult.
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by Empiree: 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
airmark:

Inconsequential question.

Just tell him that Islam permits you to lie and deceive people to gain advantage. Educate him on islamic tools, Taqqiya and Kitman and stop asking about my religion.
your scared to tell us your religion?. If you are not coward you tell us here and you see how I will trash it out here live and the terrible lies in it.

So stop talking trash. Islam doesn't sanction lies
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by Empiree: 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
airmark:

He doesn't know that lying and concealment are permitted in Islam, just educate him, don't insult.
guy, kindly stop quoting me if you are not ready to reveal your religion?
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by matkid(m): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
9PBLIVE:
They fit kill the guy wey press button.
hahahahahhhahhahahahqhah hahahahahhahhahahah......ah swear I day feel for day nigga way press botton........they fit hang am ooooo

1 Like

Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by airmark(m): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
Empiree:
your scared to tell us your religion?. If you are not coward you tell us here and you see how I will trash it out here live and the terrible lies in it.

So stop talking trash. Islam doesn't sanction lies

Leave my religion, it has nothing to do with what Iran did. Taqqiya (lying) is permitted in Islam, you don't need to lie again to cover it. A google search by anyone will expose the filth.
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by Empiree: 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
airmark:

Leave my religion, it has nothing to do with what Iran did. Taqqiya (lying) is permitted in Islam, you don't need to lie again to cover it. A google search by anyone will expose the filth.
mumu...I know your type
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by airmark(m): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
Empiree:
guy, kindly stop quoting me if you are not ready to reveal your religion?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Revealing my religion, won't make you convince any sane mind that Islam doesn't permit Taqqiya (lying).

To Islam, Iran didn't do anything wrong by lying initially. If not for the fear of technology exposing them, they would have continued to deny their involvement in that crash. Kitman and Taqqiya are filthy tools for deception, allowed in Islam.
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by airmark(m): 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
Empiree:
mumu...I know your type

The type that can't be deceived by any muslim.
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by Empiree: 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Revealing my religion, won't make you convince any sane mind that Islam doesn't permit Taqqiya (lying).

To Islam, Iran didn't do anything wrong by lying initially. If not for the fear of technology exposing them, they would have continued to deny their involvement in that crash. Kitman and Taqqiya are filthy tools for deception, allowed in Islam.
what's Islam gotta do with conflicts btw two countries?

Second, Qur'an is primary source of Islam. So please quote just one verse from where Islam approved lies?.

I don't want story. Just quote it. That's all
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by habeeb5226(m): 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
War shaaa
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by CTPlayer: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
Probably arrested a Kebab shop owner.
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
thundafire:
I pity dey soldier incharge of dey China made S-400 sold to them by Russia grin grin dey will use him as scape goat
Go and read well bro
China has no S-400

And they didn't sell that to iran
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by tck2000(m): 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
Thejustw14:
Iran and white beards are like that Zuma...
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by MistadeRegal(m): 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
sotall:
There is nothing Islamic about the Islamic republic of Iran.

Recent events in that country has shown the anti-islamic attributes of it's leaders.

Soleimani was assassinated and his body wasn't buried till at least five days later. This clearly against Islamic laws.

They shot down the Ukrainian plane killing 176 people and they denied ever shooting the plane.
They had to own up when real evidence was coming from everywhere.
This makes them liars, another action against Islamic tenets.

That country should be renamed and Islam removed from it's name

angry
What are you saying?
Is it today we know Islamists?
You sound just like one of them.
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by Dareal90s(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
mu2sa2:
They keep their beards super neat, though. Ironically, from mocking the bearded mullahs even westerners are now keeping beards in unconscious imitation of the very people they are maligning.
No matter how neat u can keep ur beards it is still dirty.

1 Like

Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by airmark(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
Empiree:
what's Islam gotta do with conflicts btw two countries?

Second, Qur'an is primary source of Islam. So please quote just one verse from where Islam approved lies?.

I don't want story. Just quote it. That's all

You think you are smart. You dont want me to use hadith now, as if praying 5 times and several other things you muslims practise are commanded in Quran. cheesy cheesy
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by Empiree: 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
airmark:

You think you are smart. You dont want me to use hadith now, as if praying 5 times and several other things you muslims practise are commanded in Quran. cheesy cheesy

no, Quran already legislated praying 5 times and several other things muslims practice. So are you gonna quote the verse or not?. You are a liar if you dont
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by thundafire: 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Go and read well bro
China has no S-400

And they didn't sell that to iran
at times u seem lost
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by Babaken(m): 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Imagine the smile that will be on their face the first 5 minutes that missile that pull down the plane was fired. For their mind America think their smart we have pull them down not realizing the damage they have cause.

1 Like

Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by Lugianostar(m): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
Seeking redress when the head is cut off is act of cowardice.

Iran are shyluck fouls

1 Like

Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by airmark(m): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
Empiree:
no, Quran already legislated praying 5 times and several other things muslims practice. So are you gonna quote the verse or not?. You are a liar if you dont

Taqqiya in action, but sorry, it won't work on me. If you quote tthe Quran verse, where Allah expressly commanded muslims to pray 5 times, i will quote the Taqqiya verse too.
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by Bewiseedet(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
I tire oo
Thejustw14:
Iran and white beards are like that Zuma...
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
Iran is afraid of Trump's threat of targeting 52 sensitive iranianian targets
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by Empiree: 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
airmark:

Taqqiya in action, but sorry, it won't work on me. If you quote tthe Quran verse, where Allah expressly commanded muslims to pray 5 times, i will quote the Taqqiya verse too.
have a good night. You used formular dodge ee
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
thundafire:
at times u seem lost
ok, prove to me that the S-400 is Chinese made and I will reward you with 20k

Show proof and send ur account details
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by thundafire: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
ok, prove to me that the S-400 is Chinese made and I will reward you with 20k

Show proof and send ur account details
c read my post again was making fun of it, Russia made dey S-400
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by knowhowk: 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
LegendHero:
What happened to Iran is somehow similar to the incident of Sept 26, 1983 where the soviet Union's early-warning systems detected an incoming missile strike from the United States. The normal protocol in that situation is for the military to retaliate with a nuclear attack on its own.

However, officer Stanislav Petrov whose designation was to monitor apparent enemy missile decided not to report to the military top hierachies and dismised the warning as a false alarm. He used his personal dicretion to conclude that the USA would not dare launch that kind of attack when they know the soviet also have a nuclear missile and also he decoded some erratic signals from the system.

For Iran, their argument was that the airplane was closer to their rocket station and the signal picked it up falsely which led their military to launch the strike directly.

Either way, it was nice for them to admit they shot the airplane coz they cannot hide the truth from the world.

. You are a man of History sir, That's great I doff my Hat for you .

2 Likes

Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by JastSiryin(m): 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
sotall:
There is nothing Islamic about the Islamic republic of Iran.

Recent events in that country has shown the anti-islamic attributes of it's leaders.

Soleimani was assassinated and his body wasn't buried till at least five days later. This clearly against Islamic laws.

They shot down the Ukrainian plane killing 176 people and they denied ever shooting the plane.
They had to own up when real evidence was coming from everywhere.
This makes them liars, another action against Islamic tenets.

That country should be renamed and Islam removed from it's name
You're just saying rubbish. That's like saying Russia isn't a majority Christian country (orthodox catholism) because they offer support to Iran. As for the keeping of the tenets of one's religion, it is a totally personal affair. It has no bearing on what Society recognizes one as. If you like go to church right after fornicating, you'd still be tagged a Christian by the general public. If it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, and walks like a duck, then it's definitely a duck!
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by VicM6: 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
LegendHero:
What happened to Iran is somehow similar to the incident of Sept 26, 1983 where the soviet Union's early-warning systems detected an incoming missile strike from the United States. The normal protocol in that situation is for the military to retaliate with a nuclear attack on its own.

However, officer Stanislav Petrov whose designation was to monitor apparent enemy missile decided not to report to the military top hierachies and dismised the warning as a false alarm. He used his personal dicretion to conclude that the USA would not dare launch that kind of attack when they know the soviet also have a nuclear missile and also he decoded some erratic signals from the system.

For Iran, their argument was that the airplane was closer to their rocket station and the signal picked it up falsely which led their military to launch the strike directly.

Either way, it was nice for them to admit they shot the airplane coz they cannot hide the truth from the world.

I like ur write-up.
Go dey write books, walia u go sell tire.

1 Like

Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by airmark(m): 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
Empiree:
have a good night. You used formular dodge ee

None of your moves was strange. cheesy
Re: Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner by LegendHero(m): 1:09am On Jan 15, 2020
VicM6:
I like ur write-up.
Go dey write books, walia u go sell tire.

Lol. Naso

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) / Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. / US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.