Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Set Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Set Time (149 Views)

Don’t Step Out Of God’s Set Time - Genesis 15:1-4; 16:1-2; 18:9-15 / You Have A Set Time / Set Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Set Time by toyinaremu(f): 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
Straight to the point; I was in a hurry to get married, any potential suitor seem right to me, I had relationships (godly and ungodly), all my trials, future partner things were to no avail and this took me out of the plan of God for my life completely.

For everything, there is time and season so the Preacher said. It may look like the timing is not to our own plan but trust me He has the best plan for you.

I see many singles today in a hurry, just as we have fast food, fast internet connection, they also want fast marriage, this has made many rushed out of their set time! This only happens when you do not understand the principle of time and season, getting somewhere before your set time is like jumping the stairs which can leave you disabled or cause injury that could linger or the scar that cannot be totally erased.

I had tests and job interviews in Lagos in a bid to change location, but none worked out especially as I did not involved God to know if it is time to change location. Little did I know that God had prepared a job I won't even apply for.

Where is the turning point? I returned to my maker as a helpless babe who needed nothing but His help and mercy, I gave up my struggles, handed it over to God and started aligning myself to work with His timing, forsaking my past and loving Him genuinely and then lines began to fall in pleasant places for me. It was not a sudden thing but a gradual process and joyous no matter the situation because in His presence; there is fullness of joy.

If only you will understand that there is time and season set for you, it will be easy to hand over your worries to God. It may look long but when the King of all impossibility is ready to answer, no demon or obstacle can hinder, oh yes because who art thou mountain before Oluwatoyin Aremu (you can put your name too), you shall be made plain (paraphrased).

“When the time is right, I, The Lord, will make it happen.” Isaiah 60:22. Just like the sons of Issachar who understood their times and season, say my Father my Lord, help me to understand my time and season too so that I will not rush out of your plan for me.

When you get there before your time, you will disappear when it is your time!

(1) (Reply)

Considering Clash Of Belief- Diversity Of Religion / Another Kingdom / A Great Way To Start The Year! By Rev. Edosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.