Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,815 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election (84198 Views)

Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner / Charly Boy Reacts As Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Says "Imo State Is Gone" / Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Sodiq3(m): 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
The Supreme Court has declared Senator Hope Uzodimma as governor of Imo State.

The seven-member panel of justices today held that Emeka Ihedioha was not duly elected Governor.

Earlier in the day, the issue of candidacy of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the March 9, 2019 governorship election in Imo state has forced one of the candidates, Uche Nwosu, to withdraw his appeal at the Supreme Court. Nwosu, who decamped to the Action Alliance (AA) before the election, was said to have also been presented by a faction of the APC as the party’s candidate in the election.

At the resumed hearing of the appeals from Imo State on Tuesday, Nwosu’s counsel, Solomon Umoh (SAN), informed the apex court panel that he has advised his client to withdraw since the apex court had on December 20 disqualified him for laying claim to two political party nominations.

“My lordship, the issue has been addressed as to the validity of the APC candidate. It is not possible for APC to have two candidates,” Umoh said. However, when Umoh indicated he would leave it to the discretion of the panel to decide whether Nwosu can still pursue his other appeal as the candidate of AA, the panel overruled him.

“Nothing can bring him here. That matter is gone. Your client has no locus standi to bring this appeal,” Justice Kudirat Kekere-Ekun said. As a result, the CJN struck out Nwosu’s appeal including the cross appeal against it brought by Governor Emeka Ihedioha through his counsel, Onyechi Ikpeazu (SAN).

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-court-sacks-ihedioha-declares-apcs-uzodinma-winner-of-election.html

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by luluosas(m): 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
Don't lie!

Modified 8:51pm
I booked this space in case it made FP, gbangan, it landed there.
Long time for missing this spot.

Congratulations to Imolites. I Hope the new HOPE in town will put smiles on your faces.

Take it easy Ex Governor Ihedioha, such is life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by madridguy(m): 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
This is a good news grin

Someone should link me up with Reverend Father Mbaka...The only man of God with clear vision. grin

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by ahaz: 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
Sodiq3:
Supreme court sacks ihedioha, declares APC uzodinma winner
op pls shot down this thread with an Iranian purgatory missile

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Tookool(m): 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
I'm shocked to my bone marrow ..... without a revolution in this country, it's headed for doom

72 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Sodiq3(m): 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
I am in the court. Jubilation everywhere.

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by emexc11(m): 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
Source?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by psucc(m): 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
Op all eyes on 2020 prophecy. Be careful before you become Stephen of our generation.

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
APC BMC and take news cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by martin123: 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
What is their reasons?? The electoral processes in the country is in total mess

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by helinues: 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
This is Lopsided judgment..

Return match go bad

Hope hope's would be damaged beyond redeemable

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by tamonokare: 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
APC has done give and take with PDP. Give me IMO take Sokoto.

10 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Sodiq3(m): 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
Jubilation

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Jamesilvar(m): 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
Fr. Mbaka's prophesy has come to pass. Ihedioha sorry o

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by IamPatriotic(m): 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
Father Mbaka market don sell

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by drshrewd: 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
pls declare Mbaka national prophet grin

218 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by TGM2015: 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Reverend Father Mbaka... hmmm this is the first prophesy of him i truly pay attention to because I never believed this can happen.
From 4th to 1st...whatever happens the man should keep up his stand with God because Politicians and their monies are coming...

Seriously I need the full content of the ruling what happens to APGA and what makes PDP lose this case? Anyone with information as I never takes interest in the happening till I saw Rev Fr Mbaka's prophesy on Imo.

Modified
Just got details, the main reason was that over 333,000 votes were illegally excluded from APC votes in 318 polling units. These was proof with evidence by the APC and Hope, was accepted UNANIMOUSLY by all the seven judges, then the unlawfully excluded votes were added to the INEC announced votes of 96,000 for APC resulting to over 426,000 votes to beat the PDP votes. Check the attached tweet

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Kulverstukas(m): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Rev Fr Mbaka right now

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Edu3Again: 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
We all know that this is rigged

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by soberdrunk(m): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Father Mbaka slip enter...... cheesy cheesy

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by tojahh(m): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Father Mbaka......

Ogi wen aka'a cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by GamalNasser: 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Immediately they claimed some judge was sick so they had to adjourn I smelt the dishonesty of Buhari looming ...

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Diego1989(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mbaka ohhhhhh!!!!! The voice of God!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by sammyj: 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
grin Father Mbaka is really a true man of God. Do my anointing no arm!! grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by noleflendum: 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Democracy is in danger already
Cc:
ICC
ICPC
UN
EFCC
ICPC
NPF
NAF
Donald chukwu Trump
Suku okike eponmalu
cheesy cheesy cheesy

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by OgbanjeProphet: 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mbaka crew, come and make some noise!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Bigval5: 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Christ!!!

Many people doubted Mbaka embarassed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by lastempero: 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Abia deserves this kind of news but u will never hear that in Abia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Tpave(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mbaka was right afterall. Uzodimma has been declared the winner of imo election.
See as people flood this threa

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Mightyify(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka has once again silenced his haters and Critics. He said it, it happened! Shame to anyone who doubts God's prophet.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by tobechi74: 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Catholic once again shows supremacy over other churches

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by tivta(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Chai
Wahala dey ohhhhhhh.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London / FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double / El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.