Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

How To Become A Moderator On Nairaland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Become A Moderator On Nairaland (612 Views)

Earn 150k Per Month As A Facebook Page Moderator / OAP Gbemi O Announced As ALAT Talk Series’ Moderator / I Once Dated A Nairaland Moderator For Front Page - Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Moderator On Nairaland by Tookool(m): 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
Please Nairalanders, what qualifies one to be a mod on Nairaland? There are people causing nuisance here and I'll like to block them, it seems the current mods haven't observed them. Seun, I hope this gets to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Become A Moderator On Nairaland by Wobey: 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
You want to block people on another man's platform ��, oga go find work

2 Likes

Re: How To Become A Moderator On Nairaland by Tookool(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
Wobey:
You want to block people on another man's platform ��, oga go find work
I for don block this one now

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Moderator On Nairaland by RedDoor: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
Tookool:

I for don block this one now

With this post alone, you just disqualified yourself paraventure you ever have a chance to become a moderator because of the thread you created.

You are obviously hot tempered dear just the a chill pill wink

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Moderator On Nairaland by nuelzy: 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
RedDoor:

With this post alone, you just disqualified yourself paraventure you ever has chance to become a moderator because of the thread you created for it.

biko block this one.. The write up is horrible gringrin
Re: How To Become A Moderator On Nairaland by Tookool(m): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
RedDoor:

With this post alone, you just disqualified yourself paraventure you ever has chance to become a moderator because of the thread you created for it.

Red door don't take life too serious .... that was mere humour
Re: How To Become A Moderator On Nairaland by Onyi22(f): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
Sharrrap there, na ur papa get this platform way u want block people?
O boy, get a life...

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Moderator On Nairaland by kiyosaki1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
May be you should mail the admin director and hint of your ambition to become an mod and then you can know where you stand .
Re: How To Become A Moderator On Nairaland by Tookool(m): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
Onyi22:
Sharrrap there, na ur papa get this platform way u want block people?
O boy, get a life...
Onyi I can see you don't have respect for your father and that's why you've chosen to disrespect my father. Respect your father so that your days will be long and fruitful
Re: How To Become A Moderator On Nairaland by Onyi22(f): 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
Tookool:

Onyi I can see you don't have respect for your father and that's why you've chosen to disrespect my father. Respect your father so that your days will be long and fruitful
E pain this idiot

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Moderator On Nairaland by dangotesmummy: 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Popular Pastor Melody Adjija Arrested For Staging Fake Miracles / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Threatens Minister And Buhari (video) / Comedian Craze Clown Flaunts Potbelly As He Mimics Viral Video Of Pregnant Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.