Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape (73564 Views)

Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa / Boy Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Agege Lagos, Damages Her Private Part (Photos) / 57-Year-Old Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Disgraced (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by Azmanaty: 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
Jugo88:
my mama na wawa

Fixed
Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
1Sharon:

Did I say there's one source of evil?

I said it's a scam and a lie

Because you beleive it is the source of evil...that's why you think it is a scam and a lie.

In life, people will fail you and will mess you up. I am sure you should judge them as individuals, and not on the basis of their beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by EgunMogaji2: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
anonimi:

Is R. Kelly dead since he was jailed

Seems you’ve given yourself an assignment, let’s know the result grin
Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
Omeizadean:

All Christians are Christians...there is nothing like fake christian. Who re u deceiving dude?

I'm not sorry to say, Not all Christians are Disciples of Jesus.
Matthew 7:21-23
...I'm a lady Sir.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by frozen70(f): 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

I laughed where he said the devil made him do it.

Someone claimingvto cleanse evil is himself under guidance of evil. grin

This guy should be given death penalty. He should be executed. He is danger to society.

I read where he said he is an animal
Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by amuwo1980: 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
Na them, make them the Pope, they will rape and embezzle away the Vatican
Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2020
kay29000:

"Pastors, politicians, entertainers etc has this excess testosterone that drives them."

This is very very true. In one of the chapters of Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich" book, he said most great men have high sex drive. So this analogy is kind of true. I feel they always try to shift the sex drive to other productive activies, which kinda fuels that greatness...but sometimes, they slip/fall, and that's when they get into all these messy sex cases.

I would love to read the book you spoke about. What's the title? Thanks in advance.
Sorry o.
I don't know the name.
Can't even remember how the cover looked like.
But the inside is filled with medical and psychological jargons.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by Danhumprey: 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Fake Christians leads to Fake Pastors.Some of these pastors were not genuinely called, hunger and frustration called them and even the ones who got a calling weren’t properly Discipled. They were babies, lapping up milk and incapable of reproduction. They are immature and only the mature can reproduce. This Largely remains our Christian problem today!
How do you know they weren't "genuinely called"? undecided

Were you there when they supposedly got their calling? Were you there when they were hearing voices in their heads, calling them to the ministry? undecided

Even sef, which pastor or religious leader has been "genuinely called"? And how do you know that for sure?
Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by kay29000(m): 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
sassysure:

Sorry o.
I don't know the name.
Can't even remember how the cover looked like.
But the inside is filled with medical and psychological jargons.

Okay.
Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by OnyesomJ(m): 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
Cut off the dick and roast the pu**y of the Woman

Using Church to Decieve people

Which one come be spiritual Bathing again o

I think say na only Naija this one Dey happen o gringrin
Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by TruthSpeaker: 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
The idiot forgot he wasn’t in Nigeria. All these opportunistic fool that parade themselves as pastors are just too evil. Their followers are more complex fools. Is Spiritual bath biblical? How come a penis gets involved?
Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by Litmus: 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
I'm waiting for Uk Media and the Asian community to use Nigerians as cover as so many do. In this instance, using the case of this Nigerian to blur spotlight on historic British-Pakistani white children paedophilic exploitations.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by Jibsy203(m): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
Foolish yaribanzas and their Fulani counterpart is fighting who will win first possition in rape
Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by doggedfighter(f): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Religion is a hoax the sooner we all realise the better.
The pastors understand these things. They know that religion is all noise that's why they do whatever they like while their members take it seriously. Some of them are even closet atheists grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by gwama: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
White garments mushrooms churches are to close, they fake pastors are a spiritualist, herbalists and others Satan suppo
Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by Blackking98(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
LZAA:

In other words you are trying to be PC
That's nice but remember where u are and that such things can't work here
Igbos have been so insulted by all tribes but have ignored it
Qed
Lmao. Then crazy cycle continues with no end in sight ba
Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by LZAA: 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
Blackking98:

Lmao. Then crazy cycle continues with no end in sight ba
Well..
Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by Blackking98(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
LZAA:

Well..
Mbok let's sheathe our swords and become bera people

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by 1Sharon(f): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
Litmus:
I'm waiting for Uk Media and the Asian community to use Nigerians as cover as so many do. In this instance, using the case of this Nigerian to blur spotlight on historic British-Pakistani white children paedophilic exploitations.

What are you on about? ?

They has already made a documentary on that, which i have watched.

You see news like this and all you're worried about is how Nigeria looks.

FOH with your deflecting.
Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by 1Sharon(f): 12:32am On Jan 16, 2020
Gwilym:

Because you beleive it is the source of evil...that's why you think it is a scam and a lie.

In life, people will fail you and will mess you up. I am sure you should judge them as individuals, and not on the basis of their beliefs.

It is a scam. Get out of your feelings.

Are you comparing regular members of society to ppl who come in the name of God like pastors?

Why shouldn't pastors be judged harshly when they are supposed to know better? Foh
Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by Sam3263: 6:04am On Jan 16, 2020
All this Nigerian pastors self.

Good morning all.

For those who applied for nigerian custom recruitment and needs past questions and answers kindly message on whatsapp.

Get it now and start studying.

Zero seven zero eight six two six eight five three seven
Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by Dchampion65: 8:01am On Jan 16, 2020
60 years raping, aborting with the help of his wife.

I don't understand

Please what is the age of reasoning
Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by HabaHaba: 8:58am On Jan 16, 2020
sassysure:

I read a book about this actually.
Extensively researched and well documented.

Pastors, politicians, entertainers etc has this excess testosterone that drives them.

The book advices on how to shift the energy to other productive ventures instead of sex.

HI dear. Please what's the name of the book you described. I'd love to read it. Thanks
Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by HabaHaba: 9:08am On Jan 16, 2020
Izigha:

angryHe bleep her before to be missing it?
I Taya for the matter wey he mentioned. Him story never still end. Make e give us d full gist na.
Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by sayisayi(m): 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
Litmus:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Lagos; Charms, Cars, SIM Cards, Coffins Recovered / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.