Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red (77737 Views)

Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) / Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by BULLIONVAN4(m): 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
Onyi22:

Nothing happened to u because u r not a celebrity n nobody know ur papa grin cheesy grin
ok
Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
Who did this shit ?..
Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by Ucee1999: 12:17am On Jan 15, 2020
themonk:
angry

The inscription at the back of his Polo "As above, so below" I'm guessing him or the pastor don't even know the historical relevance and meaning of those words.

It is a secret cult............

1 Like

Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by Ucee1999: 12:27am On Jan 15, 2020

Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by otusnora(f): 12:39am On Jan 15, 2020
Can't he go to church in peace again? Na wa.
Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by lagdmark(m): 1:38am On Jan 15, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Hypocrite....
Is that what you believe in, it's your choice.
Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by Glova: 1:38am On Jan 15, 2020
Why's this new?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by RaptorX: 3:12am On Jan 15, 2020
gideonite98:
So because he's a celeb he can't go to church in peace?

I'm waiting for when you will give us the news about the way he sleeps and snore.
He was the one filming and posting the video, if not nobody would have known he went to church.

1 Like

Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:12am On Jan 15, 2020
his sister face don old...she need husband quick
Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by asamaigho(m): 5:41am On Jan 15, 2020
themonk:
angry

The inscription at the back of his Polo "As above, so below" I'm guessing him or the pastor don't even know the historical relevance and meaning of those words.

yea....i tot as much
'within so without'
Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by DavIkenna(m): 7:08am On Jan 15, 2020
nyc one. my man is receiving inspiration for his next song
Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by JoseRaji(m): 7:12am On Jan 15, 2020
I don't understand how this is news, let alone, front page worthy... Seems like there's nothing important happening on the planet today.

1 Like

Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by dplores(m): 7:29am On Jan 15, 2020
Naira Marley
Go to church

Blogger be at alert.

Check my signature biko
Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 15, 2020
Great smiley
Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by Nature8(m): 7:59am On Jan 15, 2020
StarUp:
How that wan take open border for foreign rice to enter?

cheesy
Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
his sister face don old...she need husband quick

Sharon Ademefun (davidos elder sister) is married to Yomi Ademefun, the MD/CEO of uxbridge investments.

1 Like

Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 15, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
Does that mean he has not been going to church

We that goes to church every Sunday, what happened to us??
BTW how's this news??

So you are one of those who don't go to mid week services?
Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by Horbar1: 9:07am On Jan 15, 2020
Can somebody tell that guy in red cap to always pull it off next time in God's presence.

________________________________________________Looking for where to get quality day old chicks ?
Contact us @ Y2F FARMS & AGRO-SERVICES.

We deliver nationwide.
Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by lucky4west: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2020
for this to the new does it mean previously David does not go to church?...we all need repentance and the earlier the better...he should keep it up
Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by Fastlinkpro: 10:01am On Jan 15, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
God is a merciful God, if not , fire would have consumed sombody there
grin grin grin
Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by ireneidiva(f): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2020
kayzbrian:
And he dressed to church like this, hear rings, dog chainz....,,
He doesn’t know what he’s even doing there!
Mr. judge it is ear not hear.
Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by kollinzgee(m): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2020
themonk:
angry

How sure are you,it's like you don't know our celebrities are Satanists after all the rubbish they song they are still very successful you think say na ordinary eyes angry
Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by Hublox: 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
Which Day Wizkid go enter Church? Nigeria with pride, just tell me one good reason why these people nor dey even go Church?

I can teach you how to monitor your partner’s WhatsApp chats, pictures, Videos and all without making use of the person’s phone for it and without raising suspicions, even if the person lives far away from you, hit me up i will put you through on how to do it and also forward you the steps to follow, i will forward you the steps first for review and trial sake but if you need everything to be done ASAP then you can order my service for 3k affordable, my delivery time is 25-30 minutes max, my WhatsApp 0͓̽8͓̽1͓̽6͓̽2͓̽9͓̽2͓̽3͓̽2͓̽9͓̽1͓̽
Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by Tony142: 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
kollinzgee:

How sure are you,it's like you don't know our celebrities are Satanists after all the rubbish they song they are still very successful you think say na ordinary eyes angry
. Boss pls I want to speak with u, can I have your WhatsApp number pls
Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by kollinzgee(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2020
Tony142:
. Boss pls I want to speak with u, can I have your WhatsApp number pls
give me urs
Re: Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red by Tony142: 11:48am On Jan 16, 2020
kollinzgee:

give me urs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence / Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) / Toyin Lawani's Much Younger Lover Touches Her Private Parts In Public (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.