Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Rochas Okorocha Congratulates Hope Uzodinma On His Supreme Court Victory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Congratulates Hope Uzodinma On His Supreme Court Victory (43664 Views)

Ekiti Governor Oyebanji Congratulates Uzodinma On Re-Election / APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu / Olusegun Obasanjo Commends Governor Uzodinma On Developmental Strides (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Congratulates Hope Uzodinma On His Supreme Court Victory by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:42am On Jan 15, 2020
ufondunenye:
Ayam not understanding, Does it mean that Hope Uzodmma is now the governor of Imo State? shocked

no, he's the governor of Ekiti state grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Congratulates Hope Uzodinma On His Supreme Court Victory by Jerrylove4real(m): 6:07am On Jan 15, 2020
peacettw:
Idiot.

Perhaps it is time we scratched the name Supreme from the apex court. All they do is support fallacies. What a big shame.

So at the end of it all, Okorocha and APC got what they wanted after all. So what was all the brouhaha about when INEC denied him his ticket right after the election? Are we all being taken for a ride in this country? The politics in this country is highly complex and quite deceiving.

Count Okorocha out cos he divided the party in the election by forcing his inlaw but APC national Chairman, Comrade Adams fought him to a standstill. His inlaw went to AA and Okorocha been an APC govern worked against APC in the election in favour of his Inlaw. Big plus one to Comrade Adams
Re: Rochas Okorocha Congratulates Hope Uzodinma On His Supreme Court Victory by peacettw: 6:33am On Jan 15, 2020
Jerrylove4real:

Count Okorocha out cos he divided the party in the election by forcing his inlaw but APC national Chairman, Comrade Adams fought him to a standstill. His inlaw went to AA and Okorocha been an APC govern worked against APC in the election in favour of his Inlaw. Big plus one to Comrade Adams

My point is this... A lot of events had occurred before this present state. These events "were allowed" to take place even though it was Anti-APC.

We, the masses were belated believing that our votes and choice were respected despite the antics of Buhari and Co... We "were allowed" to think that we mattered... not knowing that it was all just a dirty trick.

Hence my submission that politics is complex. They knew that it will eventually come to this. They plotted and perhaps also recruited Mbaka to make us think that this was meant to be. They played us all like a fiddle and that is what hurts. The deception and the fact they they won.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Congratulates Hope Uzodinma On His Supreme Court Victory by PicLtd: 7:05am On Jan 15, 2020
The Supreme court should release a detailed white paper explaining how and why they came to the conclusion of having Uzodinma declared as winner.

I am from Uzodinma's town, he is a famy friend and was very helpful during his days as senator. Many of us from Oru, Orsu, Orlu are happy but confused at the same time. Mixed feelings. It was unexpected I must say. Even legal luminaries and SANs seem to be confused about the judgement too.

In order to make it very clear and unambigous to everyone, from laymen, to law students and law teachers, the SC should publish a detailed report and help Nigerians understand better, because every judgment is a law and sometimes sets a new precedence. Many cases in future will refer to this case as authorities when fighting their own matters in court.

The SC should do the needful and help to make Nigerians understand. Afterall, Man and Law are supposed to be inseperable.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Congratulates Hope Uzodinma On His Supreme Court Victory by luluosas(m): 7:53am On Jan 15, 2020
I am not talking about which party owned Imo State. But I talking over the point that Okorocha opposed the candidacy of Hope as the APC candidate (his own party), and instead worked for the emergence of Nwosu in AA. Today, the same Hope has been made Imo State governor without a single vote from Okorocha.
Thank you
Abagworo:

APC in Imo reconciled and Okorocha's suspension was lifted with Uche Nwosu agreeing to give up his own case and return to APC from AA. Okorocha contributed to this victory and so did Nwosu. Imo is a full fledged APC State but INEC issued certificate to Ihedioha who never won ab initio which is why he wasted his little time fighting Okorocha instead of developing the State.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Congratulates Hope Uzodinma On His Supreme Court Victory by luluosas(m): 7:55am On Jan 15, 2020
Leave Mbaka out of it
peacettw:

My point is this... A lot of events had occurred before this present state. These events "were allowed" to take place even though it was Anti-APC.

We, the masses were belated believing that our votes and choice were respected despite the antics of Buhari and Co... We "were allowed" to think that we mattered... not knowing that it was all just a dirty trick.

Hence my submission that politics is complex. They knew that it will eventually come to this. They plotted and perhaps also recruited Mbaka to make us think that this was meant to be. They played us all like a fiddle and that is what hurts. The deception and the fact they they won.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Congratulates Hope Uzodinma On His Supreme Court Victory by ufondunenye(f): 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

no, he's the governor of Ekiti state grin

angry grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Congratulates Hope Uzodinma On His Supreme Court Victory by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
And you all think Mr Hope will indeed be Governor? I smell something sinister...very sinister cool...
...the same Supreme court declared Uche Nwosu as a double candidate - AA and APC, right? So now that APC been declared winner, who's supposed to be the Governor - Hope or Uche? There are so many discrepancies, confusion and mix-ups!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Congratulates Hope Uzodinma On His Supreme Court Victory by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
EmmaFantastic:
And you all think Mr Hope will indeed be Governor? I smell something sinister...very sinister cool...
...the same Supreme court declared Uche Nwosu as a double candidate - AA and APC, right? So now that APC been declared winner, who's supposed to be the Governor - Hope or Uche? There are so many discrepancies, confusion and mix-ups!
+ Uche rushed back to APC and then, hurriedly withdrew his case.
As I said:
I smell something sinister! cool
Re: Rochas Okorocha Congratulates Hope Uzodinma On His Supreme Court Victory by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
ufondunenye:

angry grin grin

this your dress is nice. your curve come make the dress fit you well well
Re: Rochas Okorocha Congratulates Hope Uzodinma On His Supreme Court Victory by ufondunenye(f): 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

this your dress is nice. your curve come make the dress fit you well well

Thank you cool cool
Re: Rochas Okorocha Congratulates Hope Uzodinma On His Supreme Court Victory by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
ufondunenye:

Thank you cool cool

I should be thanking you for making me see beautiful scene

reply my DM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) / Arms & Ammunitions Army Found In Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Plans To Scuttle Election Via New Naira Notes, Fuel Scarcity Exposed - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.