Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Fustrated Because You Don't Know Songs Solfa And Chords... This Post Is For You. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fustrated Because You Don't Know Songs Solfa And Chords... This Post Is For You. (1347 Views)

Joy To The World -- Hymn Solfa / Tonic Solfa Of Joy To The World - Christmas Hymn / Tonic Solfa And Chord Progression Of More Than Gold - Judikay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fustrated Because You Don't Know Songs Solfa And Chords... This Post Is For You. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
My fustrating moment is when I don't know the next chord to play during worship. And I'm afraid because I might strike a wrong chord. Musicians fear is to strike a wrong chord. The sound of striking a wrong chord is an abomination. Untill you understand the solfa notes of the song striking a wrong chord is inevitable. We have got you covered. There is a book of popular worship and praise songs Solfa and chords.. the Solfa and chords below are from the book.

Solfa.

T IS GREAT THING TO SERVE
It is a great thing, to serve Jesus ────── s:s:f:m:-m;-m:f:f:f:-
It is a great thing, to serve Jesus ────── f:f:m:r:-r:-r:m:m:m:-
It is a great thing, to serve Jesus ────── s:s:f:m:-m;-m:f:f:f:-
WALKING IN THE LIGHT OF GOD
Walking in the of God ────── d:d:t:d:m:r:d:-
Oh walk, walk, walk, in the light ────── s:m:-m:-f:f:f:f:-
Oh walk, walk, walk, in the light ────── f:r:-r:-m:m:m:m:-
Oh walk, walk, walk, in the light ────── s:m:-m;-f:f:f:f:-
Walking in the of God ────── d:d:t:d:m:r:d:-
WHAT A MIGTHY GOD WE SERVE
What a mighty God we serve ────── s:s:s:m:d:-l:s:-
What a mighty God we serve ────── s:s:s:m:d:-m:r:-
Heaven and earth adore Him ────── s:s:s:s:f:m:-d:-
Angels bow before Him ────── s:s:s:f;m:d:-
What a mighty God we serve ────── s:s:s:f:m:-r:d:-
AMAZING GRACE (JOHN NEWTON)
Amazing grace, how sweet the sound ────── s:d:-md: m:-r:d:-l:s
That saved a wretch like me ────── s:d:-md:m:-r:s
I once was lost, but now am found────── m:sm:sm:d:-s:ld:dl:s:-
Was blind, but now I see ────── s:d:-md:m:-r:d:

Chords

It’s Intentional(Travis greene)
Lah(A)
Oh Oh Oh
Doh(C)
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh
Reh(D)
Oh Oh
mi-fah(F)
Oh Oh
Lah(A) Doh(C)
All things are working for my Good
Reh(D) mi-fah(F)
It’s Intentional
Never failing
Lah(A) Doh(C)
Reh(D) mi –fah(F)
(It goes on and on like that with the same (L D R m-fah)

Do you know you can get this book that contains almost 200 songs Solfa and Chords..

Click the link below to order for yours..
https:///2349073057400

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Mohbad – End Sars • Mp4 / 9ice 2008 USA Tour- Lets Go There! / Rihanna's Pics:'ssup Wiv Her Red Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.