Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies (6880 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture / Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs Leaders Who Will Unite Country / Osinbajo: Nigeria’s Problem Is Not Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies by DarrelCornell: 7:58am On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
Timekeeper:

OK man

U shud thank him...

I leave you guys in peace but if you start any rubbish with him again,.. I'm watching shocked
[/s]
trash
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies by Emmyziski(m): 7:59am On Jan 15, 2020
You re not ready for anything... Go and fix light first
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies by OnyesomJ(m): 8:07am On Jan 15, 2020
So this VP still Dey alive!

To God Be The Glory grin grin

I can’t Recall when last I heard from Him

Ayaah , Buhari don Frustrates this Guy die!!! grin
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies by Gaddafiyusf(m): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2020
post=85809019:
God bless our darling Daddy and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our country to a New and better place.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

This is another good news for our nation.

PMB/PYO : The perfect combination!
Haters got tired at last after trying to come in between them,
Criminals got tired! cheesy

God bless Nigeria.
Keep fooling.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies by netflicks(m): 8:18am On Jan 15, 2020
I read comments here I just laff...una mumu never do....wait for the foreign investment, good it was clearly stated as a press release nothing real about it..until we realise that this govt. has nothing to offer we will continue fooling ourselves
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies by netflicks(m): 8:20am On Jan 15, 2020
[quote author=OnyesomJ post=85809599]So this VP still Dey alive!

To God Be The Glory grin grin

I can’t Recall when last I heard from Him

Ayaah , Buhari don Frustrates this Guy die!!! grin[/quote

Person wey dem comot him mouthpiece and office chair....wat do u expect
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies by larryking540: 8:20am On Jan 15, 2020
How is that possible

Can you secure their safety ,

How many states are proud to have CCTV camera around ,

Na only bank and government house get such electronics,I doubt if it's working o

Does your citizens have a database ,?
I don't know how some people say thrash because they are the president
Thinking her citizens don't travel outside nigeira like them
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies by larryking540: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2020
netflicks:
I read comments here I just laff...una mumu never do....wait for the foreign investment, good it was clearly stated as a press release nothing real about it..until we realise that this govt. has nothing to offer we will continue fooling ourselves

I just tire o ,
When his own safety as the vice president is not garantee in his own country driving around ,he wants to garantee a foreigner safety ,,,

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies by mmsen: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2020
Two dictators working together.

Wonderful...
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies by Youthleader22(m): 8:29am On Jan 15, 2020
post=85809019:
God bless our darling Daddy and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our country to a New and better place.

God bless Nigeria.

Look at others above you making intellectual contribution. I didn't cak you not to do your job of praising your paymasters. But do you at least have any meaningful contribution to make. This is an intelligent forum for crying out loud. Don't you have any economic contribution to make?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies by DexterousOne(m): 9:09am On Jan 15, 2020
RubiesBanking:
Is my eyes suffering from color blindness or Buhari is recruiting more zombies to support him, this is too early now.

Lolmao
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies by Jeamillz2020(m): 9:12am On Jan 15, 2020
What is this powerless man saying.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies by Zeesugar(f): 9:15am On Jan 15, 2020
this is another opportunity for growth. I believe the youth will benefit greatly from this if things goes well.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies by baratech: 9:23am On Jan 15, 2020
Okay
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies by karkinase(m): 9:44am On Jan 15, 2020
post=85809019:
[s]God bless our darling Daddy and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our country to a New and better place.

God bless Nigeria.[/s]
Grow up na...this is 2020
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies by OnyesomJ(m): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2020
[quote author=netflicks post=85809859][/quote]grin grin
Duara in charge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies by Teenaira: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2020
okefrancis:
More investment from the foreign countries will boost our economy as it makes the foreign country to be patrolising Nigeria and thereby increasing our income, thanks to Buhari/Osinbajo for this development

The only reason why this country can not develop is because we like deceiving ourselves. It is only a lunatic that will come to invest in Nigeria inspite of the insecurity challenges which the federal government refuses to attend to and even when the states are making efforts to assist, the federal government is jeopardising their efforts.
The truth is that developed countries are looking for investment destination worldwide. They are looking for market and material resources. We have the market and the material resources. The main problem we have is the problem of bad and ineffective governance. If only the government can shun Politics for once and allow genuine investment to come in, we will all be happy for it. Infact, we don't really have any business with poverty.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies by okeke6969: 9:59am On Jan 15, 2020
No electricity you are talking of investors. Are they going to power the factory with Shea butter?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 15, 2020
And what will happen with what is realised from the investments. Sha at least more jobs, mostly the technology based companies, we need more of them in terms of technology out of 10 I will rate naija 1.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 15, 2020
okeke6969:
No electricity you are talking of investors. Are they going to power the factory with Shea butter?
I don't know ooo. grin
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies by jaxxy(m): 10:38am On Jan 15, 2020
post=85809069:

Common, Stop sitting on the fence.
Pray for your country.

Nigerians are leaving the country in mass and u say u are getting more foreign investments. So why are Nigerians running away and foreigner coming in?

Smtn is definitely wrong Smwhere for sure.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies by tck2000(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2020
Shooyie:
Foreign investment is always advantageous to the Citizens. It will help the growth of the Nigerian economy.

Youths are the leaders of tomorrow and its of great importance that everyone has a mastery or at least a knowledge of certain aspects of the law.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies by thepranksta: 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
Yes, Nigeria is rising! You can count me among the optimists. wink
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
2020 is the year for the people of Benin city.
Don't loose your job because you lack tech skills requirements needed @ your work place.
made possible by http:///xigma-AI
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
I have even forgotten that this one is still there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video) / Who Was Nigeria's "Best" Military Ruler/Dictator/Despot/Tyrant? / Breaking!!Anambra Governor appoints special assistance on Flute( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.