Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election (64912 Views)

Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics / Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election / Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by blujoi(m): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2020
Don’t waste your energy on such people. The article and the points raised are beyond his comprehension

Tumbulum:
if you red through the write up you would not comment trash.

Like he said we all should make use of our brains and think things through. For all our political prowess and ability to win and manipulate elections,we are yet to get the basic amenities that makes for a comfortable human living.

1 Like

Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by Ebubeagu1: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2020
triplechoice:
Someone once told me that to be an priest in the Catholic Church you must ,apart from the strict rigorous training, acquire a form of education that is equivalent to that of Prof unlike their Pentecostal counterparts who mostly half baked
charlatans.
The write up from this priest and others recently is an obvious confirmation of what I have already been told and I'm not surprised.

If others continue to speak out it would be certain that the way Christianity is practised in this part of the world would definitely change which would forced people to use their head(brain) more

We have so many neurotic individuals masquerading as genuine men of God in the Pentecostal arm of Christianity and misleading millions of ignorant persons

Why should any sane person listen to someone who ask you to sow a seed of money in order for God to make you a millionaire without any business plan in place or keep you in perfect health when you don't even know anything about how your body works and how to take care of it

So many gullible people in our society
To become a priest, you have to spend nothing less than 12 years is seminary school. They don't only study theology but philosophy and others.
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by klax(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2020
Bantino:
Ok nah

This is the Imo State House of Assembly representation on party basis.

PDP won 13
AA won 8
APGA won 6
APC won 0
Total 27.

.... and by the *very Sound Judgement of the Supreme Court*, APC, that did not win any seat in the House of Assembly Election that was held and collated the same day ..won the Imo State Governorship Election at the Supreme Court. Hmmmmmmm, na wah

This judgement is one if the most ridiculous judgdment in human history. Nigeria under buhari finally became a wonderland where you can never see it all.

I will say it over and over life or death Buhari will answer some many questions the very day apc lost Aso Rock it will be a brutal moment in Nigeria history. I pity Buhari, his family, the cabals and his followers alot, no evil goes forever. One day is one day. Mobutu, Mugabe, Oman of Sudan, Idi amin, Ghadaffi, Sadam etc thought no one else but at the end got it wrong.

1 Like

Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by fuke(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2020
EagleNest:
I hardly would believe this logical masterpiece will come from a reverend father. It is a truth!

The way we blindly practice religion in Nigeria supports Karl Max's assertion that religion is the opium of the masses. It takes away independent critical thinking and Pastors, Imams and politicians are taking full advantage of it.

Think Nigerian!
Why would you think like that?
Catholic, Anglican, and Methodist priests are highly
cerebral and well trained.
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by jaxxy(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2020
MorataFC:
Emeka Ihedioha goofed big time, the moment he was sworn in he Bagan to dismantle every statue Rochas has built in the state, we all know these statues have nothing to do with economy of the state it has nothing to do with welfare or contribute any means to people but notwithstanding he has no right to demolish them. Sorry to say that's immature from him.

He went on a useless vendetta mission rather than working and they came back for him. A terrible miscalculation on his part.
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by andyanders: 11:46am On Jan 15, 2020
EagleNest:
I hardly would believe this logical masterpiece will come from a reverend father. It is a truth!

The way we blindly practice religion in Nigeria supports Karl Max's assertion that religion is the opium of the masses. It takes away independent critical thinking and Pastors, Imams and politicians are taking full advantage of it.

Think Nigerian!
My brother, you are just on point and this pastor has spoken the truth. Most pastors are manupulating their members in People get

1 Like

Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by Jephyard(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2020
Beautiful and insightful! Now I have seen a church I can attend in Nigeria
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by fuke(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2020
klax:

This judgement is one if the most ridiculous judgdment in human history. Nigeria under buhari finally became a wonderland where you can never see it all.

I will say it over and over life or death Buhari will answer some many questions the very day apc lost Aso Rock it will be a brutal moment in Nigeria history. I pity Buhari, his family, the cabals and his followers alot, no evil goes forever. One day is one day. Mobutu, Mugabe, Oman of Sudan, Idi amin, Ghadaffi, Sadam etc thought no one else but at the end got it wrong.

This is law.
Lawyers will tell you judges act only on facts before them.

You may be right in all your submissions but why did INEC not include
the 318 units amounting to 200,000 plus which was obviously bloated as they all do..

Now nobody queries that figure and its not the job of judges to do that.

This judgment is straight forward and the judges' are right,

Meanwhle if yo need to start an SME even with zero capital see my signature below.
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by igwefivestar(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2020
villagecraft:
Popular Abuja based catholic priest, Reverend Fr. Oluoma Chinenye John, who is known for his exemplary and humane approach on the teachings of the gospel on various human activities and religious obligation has written a piece on his Facebook page reacting to the verdict of the Supreme Court, Mbaka’s prophecy and perceptions from both sides of the divide.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=753642005132408&id=291618694668077
I love this man, may God in his infinity mercy bless this man abundantly.
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by Emma1Oj(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2020
Listing to this priest massages on "Facebook, video page" and your social, intellectual and communication skill to others will upgrade. He teaches more about humanity and is massages are always powerful.
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by MEGAWATCH: 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What an hypocrite we have here, he is envious of Father Mbaka prowess. Hear him talk with both sides of his mouth. Say it loud like an atheist Religion is the opium of the Masses, for the crisis in Catholic church today is nothing to write home about, The Celibacy of a thing has made to Popes to be fighting Royal Rumble, imagine two gods, a current god & ex god fighting public. That aside. When Supreme Court gave PDP Zamfara, there was no need for this epistles, from this man of god, Its only when supreme court declares an APC victory, that the judiciary acts funny & legislative Bills GMB is yet to sign becomes issues. Like your popes two Reverend fathers fighting, but we know Fr Mbaka na correct bet odds.

People like you doesn't need to be diagnosed when they visit the hospital.
Just rush them into the theater and do the needful....... period.

Do you still sleep at night?

1 Like

Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by smellingpussy442: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
villagecraft:
Popular Abuja based catholic priest, Reverend Fr. Oluoma Chinenye John, who is known for his exemplary and humane approach on the teachings of the gospel on various human activities and religious obligation has written a piece on his Facebook page reacting to the verdict of the Supreme Court, Mbaka’s prophecy and perceptions from both sides of the divide.

i will save dis write up for my un born children, dis is 2much
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by smellingpussy442: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
welldon Sir.
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by villagecraft: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
I did not rewrite anything Sir. I only read through and paragraphed. Seems he pasted from notepad after writing and the paragraphs’ gaps lost.

MorataFC:
Villagecraft, pls which app u use to rewrite this article from Facebook?
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by noshey: 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
Good piece.

It is true too that people should do more thinking before taking decisions on anything in life. This is the only reason why man is superior to other animals.

However you were elusive on the prophesy by Rev. Fr. Mbaka. You were neither here nor there saying that it is a function of the side of the prism you find yourself. But my erudite reverend, do you believe that God Almighty talks to people depending on your relationship with him? He spoke to people in the past, still talking to people and will continue to talk to people. God Almighty has no changed.

You mentioned cars, telephones, electricity, etc invented by some people. And you ascribed these feats to how deep they thought. Hmmmm!!! Then every deep thinking human being should invent one thing or the other. Don't you believe my reverend that these are revelations from God Almighty to these people? They are more than products of deep thought by any human being created by God. Who gives the thinking brain to the man?

Back to the prophesy, Rev. Fr. Mbaka said it was a message from the holy spirit and he did not know how it will be accomplished. He is only a messanger. Don't you believe in the holy spirit too? No man can rationalise the word of God no matter how read and same thing applies to his messages. You may choose to believe it or not but this will not prevent it from coming true.

I am commenting on this because of the message you would have passed to your flock. The factor of God Amighty, our creator, father on earth and in heaven cannot be ruled out in our day to day living.
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by jimmyLd101: 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
EagleNest:

Think Nigerian!
Give people science they will overcome the world but give them religion you will overcome them.

2 Likes

Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by daviesblaze(m): 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
IME1:
shocked why is it that the first thing I saw is "motivational speaker"
As in? Oga your description should be priest or pastor not motivational speaker
There's a difference between John Maxwell and John Mason
There's a difference between Dr Phil and TD Jakes
There's a difference between Oprah Winfrey and Joyce Meyer
There's a difference between Fela Durotoye and Sam Adeyemi

Anyway we must all realise that it's the supreme court
No matter what we say, it is final
So please save yourself the stress and sadness and move on
Even Iheodia has moved on

As for religion being an opium
You can't be a Christian and not be wise, Jesus was very wise and logical. You don't loose your head when you receive Jesus Christmas as Lord and Saviour, you gain insight, revelation and light. He said whose face is on the coin? Pay your tax. He said who has not sinned? Woman go and SIN no more. He said Father forgive them, for they know not what they do.

Christianity is about faith so when you say my sins have been forgiven and I am a child of God and I have been justified by faith and can enter heaven for eternity - it is because we have the faith that all these statements is hinged on God's promises.

He said we are healed, we are rich, we are saved, we are free, we are shielded, we have a crown...
And so many other promises, which I believe and claim as a child of God.
But I'm also aware and I've accepted that there is no crown without a cross, there are no riches without favour in work, there is no good health without healthy lifestyle, there is no salvation without repentance and confession, there is no heaven without righteousness and sinless living that grace may not abide in sin, God forbid

Religion may be an opium but our Christian faith is Christ in us is our hope of glory
No matter the difficulties, sufferings, persecution and cares,
We dey kampe in God

What is this one saying undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by MorataFC: 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
villagecraft:
I did not rewrite anything Sir. I only read through and paragraphed. Seems he pasted from notepad after writing and the paragraphs’ gaps lost.

Thanks.
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by southpole: 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What an hypocrite we have here, he is envious of Father Mbaka prowess. Hear him talk with both sides of his mouth. Say it loud like an atheist Religion is the opium of the Masses, for the crisis in Catholic church today is nothing to write home about, The Celibacy of a thing has made to Popes to be fighting Royal Rumble, imagine two gods, a current god & ex god fighting public. That aside. When Supreme Court gave PDP Zamfara, there was no need for this epistles, from this man of god, Its only when supreme court declares an APC victory, that the judiciary acts funny & legislative Bills GMB is yet to sign becomes issues. Like your popes two Reverend fathers fighting, but we know Fr Mbaka na correct bet odds.
And you think that opium is not high on you?

1 Like

Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by ud4u: 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
On point man of God, God bless you
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by ZUBY77(m): 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
The only Priest I Love

1 Like

Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by Parablesonmarble: 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
EagleNest:

Think Nigerian!

Something is happening in the Catholic Church. Their new breed of Reverends are preaching like the Protestants of old, trying to free people from the lies of the old Catholic Church while the new generation churches and most Orthodox Protestant churches are trying to hold people down with biblical gimmicks. I read a piece here on NL on Sunday by another Catholic Reverend explaining fear and faith in reference to first fruit and it was a beautiful piece, just like this one. I think there is paradigm shift going on in the church.

2 Likes

Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by southpole: 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
Christmasdon:
I LOVE REV.FR MBAKA SO MUCH AND I WOULD WANT AND ALSO WOULD LOVE TO SEE MBAKA IN HEAVEN NOT IN HELL FIRE. I PRAY AND PRAY HE IS NOT BEEN USED BY ANY CABALS. OH GOD PLEASE, MY PRAYERS FOR HIM IS THAT LET HIS PROPHECY TRUELY FROM GOD ALMIGHTY AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. WHO AM I TO QUESTION THE AUTHORITY FROM GOD ALMIGITY. LET HIS PROPHECY COME FROM GOD O AS HE CLAIMS PLEASE, GOD IS SO MUCH WISE .GOD'S NUMBER 6 MAY BE MBAKA NUMBER 9 . LETS TAKE A LOOK AT SAUL THE FIRST KING OF ISRAEL. WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO SAUL. DAVID TOOK OVER FOR HIM. BUT VERILY, VERILY, THE HOLY SPIRIT IS REALLY THERE IN THE MBAKA ADORATION MINISTRY ENUGU NO DOUBT.

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

GOD BLESS HIS EXCELLENCY PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

GOD BLESS HIS HOLY NAME.

GOD BLESS MBAKA

GOD BLESS IMO STATE

GOD BLESS RT HON.EMEKA IHEDIOHA

GOD BLESS NEW IMO
GOVERNOR SEN.
HOPE UZODIMMA.

GOD BLESS ME CHRISTMASDON

GOD ANOINTS THE SOUL OF EVERY NIGERIANS.

GOD BLESS OLUWASEUN OF NAIRALAND

PEACE.
Avoid typing in capital letters it amount to shouting, you don't need to shout before we hear you.
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by urahara(m): 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
villagecraft:

Is this speech actually from a Reverend father shocked shocked
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by southpole: 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
MorataFC:
Emeka Ihedioha goofed big time, the moment he was sworn in he Bagan to dismantle every statue Rochas has built in the state, we all know these statues have nothing to do with economy of the state it has nothing to do with welfare or contribute any means to people but notwithstanding he has no right to demolish them. Sorry to say that's immature from him.
He condemned what Rochas did without knowing that he was doing exactly what Rochas did but in a reverse order.
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by Mrquote: 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Read with insight, be objective

1 Like

Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by BENEAMATA: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
i talk am ! this man resemble the common sense senator family ! now e con be like say na him senior the former senator with him even more sensible yarns . God continue to strenghten you clergyman .

1 Like

Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by BENEAMATA: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
Parablesonmarble:

Something is happening in the Catholic Church. Their new breed of Reverends are preaching like the Protestants of old, trying to free people from the lies of the old Catholic Church while the new generation churches and most Orthodox Protestant churches are trying to hold people down with biblical gimmicks. I read a piece here on NL on Sunday by another Catholic Reverend explaining fear and faith in reference to first fruit and it was a beautiful piece, just like this one. I think there is PARADIGM SHIFT going on in the church.
GBAMxactly !
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by poiZon: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
Patrioticman007:
U lack understanding....

1 Like

Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by Softness147: 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
Patrioticman007:

He is jealous of Maka right?
You see why I said Christianity is the Most confused religion in Nigeria.
Opiom of religion.....Thats your problem.
If the supreme court judgment was wrong but u believe it due to the Prediction or prophecy(which other way)
u are wrong.
if u don't believe the judgment (if it was right )due to Mbaka,then u are mentally ill used

Can I ask u a simple question........Aside the prophecy,Is the judgement right?
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by westfield: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
You are the only person that makes sense here for now.....I dont know why priest dont like their fellow priests who have spiritual gift they are always quick to rubbish them or start philosophy ideology....it is not today Mbaka has talked about politics or politicians that's why they tried to assassinate him in Enugu and he came out without a scratch and told his congregation that he knows them and they cannot do him anything
Patrioticman007:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Wins Ekiti With 176,474 Votes - Vanguard / Pastor Paul Eneche Blasts Governors / Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.