Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers (14669 Views)

Buhari: We’ll Ensure Peaceful, Credible Election In Ondo / Buhari: We’ll Position Universities To Produce Quality Graduates / Man In Aso Villa Not Buhari, We’ll Shock Nigerians With His Identity – Fani-kayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by Ikpongiton: 6:07am On Jan 15, 2020
satan punish you.how many have you trained?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by Goldienana(f): 6:08am On Jan 15, 2020
Lol Omg

Innoxxacs:
WE WILL,

WE, WILL.

When will "we" Stop "willing"?

Just like tomorrow, it never ends

9jaa cry
Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by yanabasee(m): 6:09am On Jan 15, 2020
post=85806966:

Very good and commendable from the FG. This is the CHANGE we voted for. Slow and steady we will get to a New and better Nigeria. God bless our Darling Daddy, President Muhammadu Buhari. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:10am On Jan 15, 2020
post=85806966:

Very good and commendable from the FG.
This is the CHANGE we voted for.
Slow and steady we will get to a New and better Nigeria.
God bless our Darling Daddy,
President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

oga will president of Nigeria

who is that idiot that periodical release this WE WILL PRESS STATEMENTS

Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by Mayor1990: 6:11am On Jan 15, 2020
Wonderful
Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by Ikpongiton: 6:11am On Jan 15, 2020
SirLiquidGold:

can you prove that the president is a clown?
if he can not,i can help him.so,better direct the question to me.you hear?
Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by qanda: 6:15am On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by gudnex22(m): 6:16am On Jan 15, 2020
post=85806966:

Very good and commendable from the FG.
This is the CHANGE we voted for.
Slow and steady we will get to a New and better Nigeria.
God bless our Darling Daddy,
President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

You are a disgrace to your family.
Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by Patotelli(m): 6:31am On Jan 15, 2020
I laugh in chinese. President Bohari has come again. My pipu if truely they want to employ qualified teachers then NCE HOLDERS should have been the very first ones to employ but alas nothing like that during their teaching practise, they observed that for good 6months while University students observed theirs for just a couple of weeks. I want to ask you all now that among this 2 who do u think is more qualified...
The federal govt are the major problem who rendered POLY & COLLEGE OF EDU useless.
Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by Ajibade123(m): 6:33am On Jan 15, 2020
baba shut the Bleep up you have been saying this kind of shit for over 4 years
see reasons you have to have a good GPA https://explicitsuccess.com/what-is-a-good-gpa-for-university/
Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 15, 2020
it is one thing to emplow a teacher and another thing to pay them some of our teachers that are even employed are not being payed properly and you are talking of employing more anyway its alright
Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by tweakdude1: 7:01am On Jan 15, 2020
Wonderful
Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by DavIkenna(m): 7:02am On Jan 15, 2020
good to know cos focus on education is key.
Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by DavIkenna(m): 7:05am On Jan 15, 2020
nice dig up. statements like those seen in those papers draws a lot of question on who we are as a people
Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by ibietela2(m): 7:06am On Jan 15, 2020
nurusystem:

so u dey abuse number 1 citizen
where is admin. this guy should be sanction
and god go purnish u self,,, ur brain turmoil will remained

When you guys were abusing the former number citizen nko?
Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by ibietela2(m): 7:07am On Jan 15, 2020
WE WILL President
Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by ibietela2(m): 7:09am On Jan 15, 2020
Innoxxacs:
WE WILL,

WE, WILL.

When will "we" Stop "willing"?

Just like tomorrow, it never ends

9jaa cry

No be small
Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by Majikmoment(f): 7:32am On Jan 15, 2020
Wow, did they say qualified teachers? I’m over qualified sef, 2nd class upper, Education/Biology. This is good news, hopefully I will get it as I’m a teacher by profession? But Mr president, please look into the take home pay, it’s very poor
Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by DarrelCornell: 7:32am On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
post=85807040:

The moderators will soon come for you for derailing.
Nairaland kids everywhere!
[/s]
trash
Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by DarrelCornell: 7:33am On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
post=85807031:

Stale and boring.
Yaaawwwnnnn.

Anyways, As we always reply you and your ilk here.......
[/s]
bullcrap
Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by israelmao(m): 7:33am On Jan 15, 2020
How qualified are the qualified?
Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by DarrelCornell: 7:33am On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
post=85806992:

Stale and boring.....

Nothing and No positive news will ever make you guys to stop wailing 24/7 of the day.
The wall Clock in their houses is always on 8'O Clock 24 hours of the day!

What a sorry way to live life!
[/s]
ultra crap
Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by Timekeeper: 7:36am On Jan 15, 2020
I know that among some of this qualified teachers, I'm sure haters go plenty for their.. I hope buhari is careful and let do the final screening session so as to remove buhari haters from getting a qualified job

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:39am On Jan 15, 2020
Timekeeper:
I know that among some of this qualified teachers, I'm sure haters go plenty for their.. I hope buhari is careful and let do the final screening session so as to remove buhari haters from getting a qualified job
Lol cheesy
We won't look at their foolishness and pay them back.
As long as anyone is qualified,
We will let them have the job.

Ayefele, you know?!
wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by DarrelCornell: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
Timekeeper:
[/s]
trash
Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by lexy2014: 7:49am On Jan 15, 2020
leadedge:
How nice

Its a promise that is taking them five years and counting to fulfill.
Re: Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers by Xisnin(m): 7:50am On Jan 15, 2020
SirLiquidGold:

can you prove that the president is a clown?
Dumb question.
You don't need a proof to identify a clown.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness / List Of Political Parties In Nigeria / Ambode swears in commissioners, SAs, demands optimum performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.