Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,956 members, 7,803,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met (30999 Views)

Makinde: I Won’t Comply With S'court Judgement On Sacked LG Chairs / Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) / The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by luluosas(m): 7:35am On Jan 15, 2020
Following
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Connoisseur(m): 7:36am On Jan 15, 2020
dollarsplenty:
Oga, which analysis do u want again after S'Court verdict? Surely, it was against expectation that Hope would overtake no 1, 2, and 3 to become the Governor-elect.

The reason is that the result from the 388 cancelled polling units was 213,295. The Supreme Court added it to the initial 96,458 of Hope Uzodinma. Hope then got a total of 309, 753.

So no other candidate got any vote from those polling units?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by nzube89(m): 7:36am On Jan 15, 2020
[quote author=nairalee post=85807457]The BIG question begging answer is if ALL the votes from the 388 Polling Units that were wrongly excluded ONLY belongs to Uzodinma. [/quote yes almost he got more than 200k votes their PDP got only 901 votes .it is hope uzodimma stronghold infact his local government]
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Wasky101: 7:37am On Jan 15, 2020
Joshmodest:
Any analysis is useless for now.
The judge has carried out a successful daylight robbery for the APC ....
I'm yet to find any reasonable reason from a sensible fellow on how one man who gathered just about 96 , 000 votes in the previous results released by the inec , miraculously got 200,000 votes from 388 polling units , did everybody in these polling units , vote for hope ?
And looking at the figure how come the election was declared conclusive...
These are the questions sane people should be asking and not jubilating over a statement from an insider named mbaka !!!!!
Your answers to these questions are contained in the judgement.
Father mbaka is not a insider neither is he a sooth sayer, he had facts and figures of the election.
One guy on nairaland had also analysed it and predicted this along time ago on a very long post and alot of people hurled insults at him.I wish I could find the thread. U think it meet ihedioha but suprise??

2 Likes

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by wasuka14(m): 7:39am On Jan 15, 2020
I just dey read many uneducated youth posting rubbish here. Supreme court won't be stupid in His judgement I believe. We just need to read through d verdict delivered. We may not be satisfied, but we shouldn't demonize d Apex court. No matter how long lies fly, the truth will cut it one day. Is d case here.

My Bigger Problems is with inec officials given right to d wrong and wrong to d right. All the inec officials that conducted that elections need to be arrested prosecuted and jailed if they were find wanting to prevent such happening in d future.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by DarrelCornell: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
Timekeeper:
If Imo state election has to be analyze, so does haters brain has to be analyzed along side imo own
[/s]
more trash
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Boyooosa(m): 7:48am On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by mrvitalis(m): 7:52am On Jan 15, 2020
dollarsplenty:
Oga, which analysis do u want again after S'Court verdict? Surely, it was against expectation that Hope would overtake no 1, 2, and 3 to become the Governor-elect.

The reason is that the result from the 388 cancelled polling units was 213,295. The Supreme Court added it to the initial 96,458 of Hope Uzodinma. Hope then got a total of 309, 753.
So only hope got all the votes in 388 units ?
PDP got zero
Aa got zero
Apga got zero
In 388 units ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by MolarT(m): 8:00am On Jan 15, 2020
Yea ... That's the major reason. PDP made sure those polling units was cancelled then...
nairalee:
The BIG question begging answer is if ALL the votes from the 388 Polling Units that were wrongly excluded ONLY belongs to Uzodinma.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by nony43(m): 8:03am On Jan 15, 2020
WorldRichest:

Take your grievances to Rev. Fr. Mbaka the only true Prophet of the Most High Jehovah, he(Fr. Mbaka) can help present your senseless rants to our Father in heaven. Anything apart from that, shut the fucck up.

Oga don't hate, the same Priest that said Buhari will make Nigeria better in 2015, how much did you buy a bag of rice lately that is if you can even afford it, is our country better now, do I need to remind that your country is the poverty capital of the world

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Kawabonga(m): 8:05am On Jan 15, 2020
kingphilip:
I am yet to understand how this thing worked but I'm sure in the coming days, we will be able to get a clearer picture of what really transpired and how it transpired but for now let the argument continue.

May God just answer our prayers this 2020 that'll make everybody (both our doubters and supporters) drool with questions like how did this happen or is this really him or his lookalike.

Good morning Nigerians
Even if the event took the life of your loved ones!!??
Mehn!!!
This is another kind of stupid! undecided
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by nzeobi(m): 8:06am On Jan 15, 2020
WorldRichest:
Yes, it should be thoroughly analysed. But, that should be after religiously and legally analyzing the Zamfara judgement which nullified all the seats won by APC and gave them all to the losers and also Rivers judgement which stopped APC from contesting in the election thereby giving all elective positions to the PDP free of votes.
Both cases are different, in zamfara and rivers apc didn't do primaries when the inec timetable stipulated.
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by jaggedboi(m): 8:17am On Jan 15, 2020
In this buhari regime, what will happen if justice was not met?
Bros, forget that side, judiciary dey bubu pocket
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by akdjr(m): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2020
Analysis Zamfara. This man go just chop your money to lose case.
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by powerkey: 8:55am On Jan 15, 2020
360degreess:
.Analyse what?.my friend go and sit down pdp is dead already..i wish i could see faces of ipob online warriors so i can laugh in chinese.

Bererebe, go look for amotekun hunters in your village
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by shellicon(m): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2020
One thing is sure now Ararume Who came second will challenge Hope Uzodinma
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by michoim(m): 9:04am On Jan 15, 2020
Nonsense talk by a lawyer that knows only how to defend only corrupt citizens
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by mechanics(m): 9:06am On Jan 15, 2020
The answer is clear, the votes that was not counted for him was what made him to be 4th on the result sheet.
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Greatfullheart: 9:10am On Jan 15, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
angry
hey Dear My Name Is David i Stay In Suleja Niger State was Just Wondering We Could Friends?
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Successlane: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2020
Jimwils:
So long as d apc, fulani man is in power, forget abt analysis man.

Nah who dem endorse dey win grin

.. and who was in power when Zamfara went to PDP( with less than 26% of total vote cast?)

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by budusky05(m): 9:28am On Jan 15, 2020
drizslim:
It was partial.

No way a 4th position man could have attained Governor's level skipping every one above

APC be singing in DJ khaled voice, we taking over one city at a time

I think military regime is way better to this demo-cracy

Imagine how developed world view this zoo of a nation

Zoba isi onwe gi, government na scam!!
Mumu, inec rejected results from 380 pulling units which APC won by over 200k votes, now if inec cancels it they should call for rerun, but rather went ahead to declare PDP winner. What happened is Inec rigged the election to favour PDP but failed to clean up the mess they created.

2 Likes

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by garfield1: 9:44am On Jan 15, 2020
fairfora:
they just want to instigate crises in imo
How can the 4th person in the race come first ? All the results collated in 388 polling units, which was said to have been wrongly excluded...did they belong to uzodinma alone as you rightly said? Mine is just to observe things this year. Politics in Nigeria is full of biases.
Na wa 4 u oh.the votes that belong to other parties were insignificant to dethrone that of hope
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by garfield1: 9:52am On Jan 15, 2020
budusky05:

Mumu, inec rejected results from 380 pulling units which APC won by over 200k votes, now if inec cancels it they should call for rerun, but rather went ahead to declare PDP winner. What happened is Inec rigged the election to favour PDP but failed to clean up the mess they created.
Gbam,simpliciter.most of the inec staffs were handpicked by ihedioha and they didn't know the rudiments of clean rigging

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Abs76: 10:09am On Jan 15, 2020
And you call yourself a lawyer
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Yebosola(m): 10:13am On Jan 15, 2020
WorldRichest:
Yes, it should be thoroughly analysed. But, that should be after religiously and legally analyzing the Zamfara judgement which nullified all the seats won by APC and gave them all to the losers and also Rivers judgement which stopped APC from contesting in the election thereby giving all elective positions to the PDP free of votes.

Nah only u get sense,others are PDP apologists, so Hope Uzodinma is Hausa/Yoruba? They should stop yanning dust ,that's gone already.
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by omotoniwa(f): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2020
nairalee:
The BIG question begging answer is if ALL the votes from the 388 Polling Units that were wrongly excluded ONLY belongs to Uzodinma.
did u listing to statement that said hope uzoidimia votes were council in those polling unit,
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by DexterousOne(m): 10:39am On Jan 15, 2020
WorldRichest:

PDP was the next in line in the case of Zamfara

APC was fourth in Imo state

Zamfara APC did not conduct a proper primaries and we're disqualified at that point

Rivers APC did not conduct primaries either, and we're thus disqualified too

Not everything is about partisan politics, or APC vs PDP...
The future of this country is hanging in the balance with these brazen acts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by DexterousOne(m): 10:41am On Jan 15, 2020
fairfora:
they just want to instigate crises in imo
How can the 4th person in the race come first ? All the results collated in 388 polling units, which was said to have been wrongly excluded...did they belong to uzodinma alone as you rightly said? Mine is just to observe things this year. Politics in Nigeria is full of biases.

Just imagine
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by dadexcel: 10:50am On Jan 15, 2020
dollarsplenty:

..........so every voter at those polling units all voted for hope ...none if them voted for ihedioha, uche nwosu or ararume? Really ? Is that even logical ?
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2020
nony43:

Forget religion, ethnicity, tribe and political affiliation, no nation deserves Tanko as its CJN.
And with Tanko as CJN the supreme court can declare Buhari president even if doesn't contest 2023
That Futajalon would have declared buhari president even if he didn't contest..

You are correct.. Southern leaders are sleeping..

APC needed a stronghold in the east and they got one.. They will destroy the destinies of people there. God help them!

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by AfroKnight: 11:29am On Jan 15, 2020
Lol. Why is this lawyer afraid to say his mind.

Mr Lawyer, say what you mean to say.

Or is he afraid to challenge the judgment of the final court in the land?

It was all rosy when Ihedioha ran wild, demolishing and reversing things done by his Predecessor, instead of doing the job he was supposedly elected for, just like his counterpart in Kwara. I wonder if Ihedioha would refund all the money he has illegally earned as Governor. grin

Congratulations to the winner.
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2020
Greatfullheart:
hey Dear My Name Is David i Stay In Suleja Niger State was Just Wondering We Could Friends?

We can if you are nice and not stingy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention / Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (Photos) / PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.