Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,074 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met (30996 Views)

Makinde: I Won’t Comply With S'court Judgement On Sacked LG Chairs / Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) / The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by ankpaone: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
As if the people of zamfara state voted for PDP! stop being emotional ooo cos is not going to work!

2 Likes

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by brightalo17: 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
xamuel17:
Any youth that still thinks there is hope in Nigeria is just a joker .

Any youth that doesn't have plans of leaving this shithole, needs to be critically examined

come 2023 , I advice everybody to own an international passport
why wait till 2023?
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Greatfullheart: 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

We can if you are nice and not stingy

You Can Trust Me, i'm Very Nice And Not Stingy. See I Really Care about You. Please Can I Have Your Contact And Facebook Name Let Me Add You?
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by garfield1: 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
Imo Governor-Elect, Senator Hope Uzodinma and his Deputy, Professor Placid Njoku will be sworn in Wednesday at 1pm.

Chief Judge of Imo State, Justice Paschal Nnadi, will conduct the inauguration at the Government House where security remains tight

Uzodinma of the All Progressives Congress (APC) will then give an inaugural speech.

Thereafter, he will address a press conference.

Uzodinma is expected to announce his first set of appointment within 24 hours.

Positions like Chief of Staff, Secretary to the State Government and Chief Press Secretary would be filled.

The Supreme Court, in a unanimous Judgment on Tuesday, sacked Emeka Ihedioha of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) as Governor, and declared Uzodinma the winner.

It ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to issue Uzodinma a certificate of return.

A seven-man panel, in its decision, held that Ihedioha did not win the majority of votes cast at the March 9, 2019 governorship election.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/15/imo-details-of-hope-uzodinmas-swearing-in/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by saintandsinnerz: 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
nony43:

Forget religion, ethnicity, tribe and political affiliation, no nation deserves Tanko as its CJN.
And with Tanko as CJN the supreme court can declare Buhari president even if doesn't contest 2023
Copy copy man
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by poiZon: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
WorldRichest:
Yes, it should be thoroughly analysed. But, that should be after religiously and legally analyzing the Zamfara judgement which nullified all the seats won by APC and gave them all to the losers and also Rivers judgement which stopped APC from contesting in the election thereby giving all elective positions to the PDP free of votes.
In zamfara n rivers, two warring factions went to court to challenge n pray court to award them the ticket.
Dont forget both parties conducted parallel primaries.
This imo case is completely different....
Someone came 4th, we all knew election was btween uche n ihedioha n to some extent ararume of apga, hope was out of the contest.
So when making comment, exclude rivers n zamfara case unless u dont knw anything.
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by poiZon: 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
360degreess:
.Analyse what?.my friend go and sit down pdp is dead already..i wish i could see faces of ipob online warriors so i can laugh in chinese.
Most Igbos warriors will be part of hope's govt.
So calm down n always stay glue to ur tv set if atall u hv one, u will see them.
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by poiZon: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
drizslim:
I would never speak ill of a man of God.. His being real or not lies with him & his Maker, just help me tell him to drop 100/sure odds make boys grease palm, no be only political prophecy him fit to dey see
100odds plenty, just one correct score.
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
They wanted to use Uche Nwosu but noticed that he was with AA so the next pawn was Hope Uzodinma.

Power drunk vagabonds
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
Greatfullheart:
You Can Trust Me, i'm Very Nice And Not Stingy. See I Really Care about You. Please Can I Have Your Contact And Facebook Name Let Me Add You?

Stop sounding like you are now in love cheesy

Let me inform you.

If you are falling in love you are about hurting your self.

I don't do love. I do business straight up, pay massively and get bleeped.

Go your way, I go mine, no time for love.
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by buhariguy(m): 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Kangaroo judgement

Clear case of subversion

Very brazen too
if you and pig ozekhome has sense,
You should be asking how God revealed the judgment to tanko or how tanko revealed the judgment to God.
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by buhariguy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
poiZon:

In zamfara n rivers, two warring factions went to court to challenge n pray court to award them the ticket.
Dont forget both parties conducted parallel primaries.
This imo case is completely different....
Someone came 4th, we all knew election was btween uche n ihedioha n to some extent ararume of apga, hope was out of the contest.
So when making comment, exclude rivers n zamfara case unless u dont knw anything.
hope won by majority of lawful vote according to SC.
That means PDP rigged the election by awarding unbelievable score to ihodioha in his senatorial zone and deny uzodinma from his senatorial zone.
Go and read the judgment and see what transpired
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by wildernessVoice: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
*Those accusing Emeka Ihedioha's legal team as doing so little, are not informed ... They did what they should do,but SC chose their way*

*By Ike Onyia*

*(1) Ihedioha's legal team filed a cross petition which the Briefs were adopted alongside Hope Uzodinma's appeal.*

*(2)* The Supreme Court in its Judgement never referred to it as they are expected to .

*(3) The Supreme Court merely adopted and relied on the 1st two issues for determination raised by the appellant and entered Judgement.*

*(4)* INEC at the Tribunal up-to the Supreme Court disowned the election results from those polling units as elections were not held therein .

*(5) The Question that should have bothered the Supreme Court was "where did Mr Hope Uzodinma get those forms EC 8As, which was not tendered by INEC, rather was tendered through a policeman via subpoena?"*

*(6)* Can you talk about results from 388 polling units without presiding officers these polling units or witnesses from these polling units? No !

*(7) Did the petitioner call 388 presiding officers of these polling units or witnesses across these 388 polling units to render the said results? No !*

*(cool* Elections are conducted at the polling units and in a case like this, ingredients of prove or otherwise should be generated from these polling units and ought to be anchored on human witnesses.

*No matter how anyone try to defend this, it is a sad judgement for our Democracy.*

Sad that we must live with it, but for posterity sake, am making my position known on this matter .

It is about our Constitutional Democracy and not about anyone or party here !

*Ike Onyia(c)2020*
Nise,Anambra State .

����������
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10217081509855292&id=1394856469
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by eodavids(m): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
Joshmodest:
Any analysis is useless for now.
The judge has carried out a successful daylight robbery for the APC ....
I'm yet to find any reasonable reason from a sensible fellow on how one man who gathered just about 96 , 000 votes in the previous results released by the inec , miraculously got 200,000 votes from 388 polling units , did everybody in these polling units , vote for hope ?
And looking at the figure how come the election was declared conclusive...
These are the questions sane people should be asking and not jubilating over a statement from an insider named mbaka !!!!!

Kano and Abba Yusuf comes to mind.
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Akiika: 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
What about those judgments you won for PDP? Should they be analysed too. Judgment is not by emotion and sentiment. Quit whining criminal lawyer.
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by elvisco10(m): 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
Joshmodest:
Any analysis is useless for now.
The judge has carried out a successful daylight robbery for the APC ....
I'm yet to find any reasonable reason from a sensible fellow on how one man who gathered just about 96 , 000 votes in the previous results released by the inec , miraculously got 200,000 votes from 388 polling units , did everybody in these polling units , vote for hope ?
And looking at the figure how come the election was declared conclusive...
These are the questions sane people should be asking and not jubilating over a statement from an insider named mbaka !!!!!
...my question is simple..how can 4th person cm nd win..Nigeria is gone..no hope .getting worst
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Maliqcious: 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
360degreess:
.Analyse what?.my friend go and sit down pdp is dead already..i wish i could see faces of ipob online warriors so i can laugh in chinese.
Don't be daft nigger do u quote everything from some particular persons as wailing. ..I think U sick.if you think the judgement is right...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another / Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention / PHOTO: Man Petitions EFCC In A Unique Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.