Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

How To Stop Whatsapp From Crashing - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Stop Whatsapp From Crashing (1065 Views)

Help: Window Always Crashing / How To Fix Google Chrome Keeps Crashing / Internet Explorer 11 Keeps Crashing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Whatsapp From Crashing by maleekstarboy1: 6:39am On Jan 15, 2020
[url][/url]
How to stop my WhatsApp from Crashing
Does your WhatsApp crash? Do you think these are virus, or your phone is infected by a bug? Don't panic, just read this post . Sometimes you try to access your WhatsApp and it gives a crashing (pop up) i.e
"Restore your chat history
Something went wrong with your chat history.
Dont worry you can restore your chat history from backup, if you don't restore now, you won't be able to restore later."
Don't worry, almost everyone can face this issue, I have been getting emails from people regarding them loosing there files on Whatsapp, this could have occurred due to there WhatsApp crashing, and it's very crucial to loose data when you dont have any backup for it.
Why people don't like there WhatsApp crashing
In the following sections, I would guide you on how you can stop WhatsApp from crashing and also, (if it's happens how can you stop not loosing your files).
Alot of people uses WhatsApp for important things most of which includes; business, talking to clients, sharing important files i.e PDf documents, getting informations . Most people wouldnt love to have there WhatsApp crashed because if they do, they would loose alot of files which might be hard to retrieve back, either from clients or from senders.
Why do my WhatsApp Crash?
We should note that most times our WhatsApp crash this might not be a vulnerabilities against WhatsApp, most times it happens, it due to conflict we have on our device i.e (Internal Storage) . Most devices have low internal storage, the internal storage is the only place WhatsApp would store there files as it doesn't accept storing it's files on external storages except we turn our Secondary storage to Internal Storage.
Since this happens due to low storage capacity , how do we resolve low storage issues when we have a WhatsApp crash message? usually, you would get a Pop up on your WhatsApp "WhatsApp stopped working, clear history " or you see your WhatsApp opening and closing, it could as well give you a message like
"Restore your WhatsApp history ".
Please don't clear when it asks you to clear. follow the steps when you get a Pop up like that.

Follow the steps here
See Steps and procedures below
https://www.thecomputersecurity.com/2020/01/how-to-stop-whatsapp-from-crashing.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

SOLD / Good Laptops At Affordable Prices / Heavy Files Thru D Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.