Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) (46473 Views)

How To Perform Tayammam / How To Make Ghusl (ritual Bath) For Major Impurity / Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AntiChristian: 11:42am On Jan 17, 2020
fortran12:

Just thinking out loud .... did the 9 year old to this after ......... hmmmmm

I think you should ask Jesus this or his brother Holy Spirit.

Foolish guy!

2 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by itsme01: 11:43am On Jan 17, 2020
AntiChristian:

Foolish guy!

we know the guy with 12 male disciples is gay, everyone knows that
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Chayson: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

grin

why dont you face your Giftcard begging/ripping bussiness and leave here for sane and sound people Mr ngadaAwo

[/s]
e pain am well well

1 Like

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Pnaman: 11:57am On Jan 17, 2020
Crayfish09:
May Allah bless you op. Let's wait for the jealous losers to reach this thread (after denying their own twisted and 'Paulified' religion)
Your same prophet slept with all his wives at the same time and only took his bath once after ...according to Sia bukhari what kind of dirty prophet do u all follow...Islam is a fabricated religion by a liar who doesn't know fact about Jew and Christianity but just need blinded follows..shior

3 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by itsme01: 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
Chayson:
[i][/i]
e pain am well well

grin

Rejected by In -Laws sef dey talk, Giftcard beggar hahaha!!! local onitcha boy me and you no be mate respect ya elders

mere nairaland username you no fit maitain, you dey chop ban every seconds, weting you con sabi for this world
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by zyoxo: 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
Rashduct4luv:
Question
What is the right way for tahara after Janabah. Do I have to wash my hair or just touch my hair with water just like Wudu.

Answer
All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, is His slave and Messenger.

Ghusl Al-Janaabah (major ceremonial washing of the whole body after sexual intercourse) can be performed in two ways:
The first way is sufficient but not the better way. Here, the person has to pour water over his/her whole body including the roots of the hair and what is between the fingers and the like with the intention of purification from Janaabah (post sexual-intercourse impurity).

The second way is preferable as it fits what the Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) used to do as narrated by 'Aa'ishah and Maymoonah may Allaah be pleased with them and is found in Al-Bukhari and Muslims collections of Hadeeth. This Ghusl is as follows: First, the person washes his/her private parts and then makes Wudhoo' (ritual ablution) as is usually done before prayers; then he pours water on his/her head three times such that the water gets to the roots of the hair. After that, the person pours the water over his/her whole body and finally washes his/her feet.

Rubbing the hair is not sufficient in both ways, as the water has to reach the scalp.

Allaah Knows best.

Source=Islamweb

jazakallahu khayran OP. thanks for whetting our appetites with this. may Allah reward you abundantly.
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by neweraomo: 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
BlackSeptember:
Do you know Mohammed had sex with his slaves without their consent?
high level of blasphemy,I wish we could see you and catch you,I swear to God,we will cut off your tongue and fingers you use to type this poo..do your religion,let's do ours without saying bad things about one another..asshole
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by fortran12: 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
AntiChristian:

Foolish guy!
E pain am.... Lol

3 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
Umarzy:

JazakaLLAH OP. There's one narration that says one shouldn't wash the feet while performing ablution and that it should be washed after you are done performing the Ghusl. Moreso, there's another one that says one should pour water from your right hand to the half part of your body and vice versa. What's your take on that?

Also, is Ghusl required when an ejaculation occurs in which there's no pleasure involved?

According to a hadeeth narrated by ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) she said: When the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did ghusl in the case of janaabah, he would start by washing his hands, then he would pour water with his right hand into his left and wash his private part. Then he would do wudoo’ as for prayer, then he would take water and make it reach the roots of his hair, using his fingers. When he saw that it was thoroughly wetted, he would pour three handfuls of water over his head. Then he would pour water over the rest of his body. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (273) and Muslim (316).

This indicates that he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) washed his feet when he first did wudoo’.

According to a hadeeth narrated by Maymoonah (may Allaah be pleased with her), she said: I brought the Messenger of Allaah (S) water to do ghusl from janaabah. He washed his hands two or three times, then he put his hand in the vessel and poured some water over his private part and washed it with his left hand. Then he struck his left hand on the floor and rubbed it vigorously. Then he did wudoo’ as for prayer, then he poured three handfuls of water over his head, then he washed the rest of his body. Then he moved away from the spot where he had been standing and washed his feet. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (265) and Muslim (317).

Based on this, both ways are permissible....

It is Mustahab to pour water on the right side first then the left.

Ejaculation while one is asleep requires Ghusl (since one is not aware). But if one is awake and there is no pleasure then no Ghusl is needed as this is regarded as a sickness.

And Allah knows Best.

1 Like

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by JikanBaura(m): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
Do this everyday and you will no longer stink.
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Emmanuelhector(m): 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
neweraomo:
high level of blasphemy,I wish we could see you and catch you,I swear to God,we will cut off your tongue and fingers you use to type this poo..do your religion,let's do ours without saying bad things about one another..asshole

Them terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by BlackSeptember: 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
neweraomo:
Stupid

2 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Umarzy(m): 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

According to a hadeeth narrated by ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) she said: When the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did ghusl in the case of janaabah, he would start by washing his hands, then he would pour water with his right hand into his left and wash his private part. Then he would do wudoo’ as for prayer, then he would take water and make it reach the roots of his hair, using his fingers. When he saw that it was thoroughly wetted, he would pour three handfuls of water over his head. Then he would pour water over the rest of his body. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (273) and Muslim (316).

This indicates that he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) washed his feet when he first did wudoo’.

According to a hadeeth narrated by Maymoonah (may Allaah be pleased with her), she said: I brought the Messenger of Allaah (S) water to do ghusl from janaabah. He washed his hands two or three times, then he put his hand in the vessel and poured some water over his private part and washed it with his left hand. Then he struck his left hand on the floor and rubbed it vigorously. Then he did wudoo’ as for prayer, then he poured three handfuls of water over his head, then he washed the rest of his body. Then he moved away from the spot where he had been standing and washed his feet. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (265) and Muslim (317).

Based on this, both ways are permissible....

It is Mustahab to pour water on the right side first then the left.

Ejaculation while one is asleep requires Ghusl (since one is not aware). But if one is awake and there is no pleasure then no Ghusl is needed as this is regarded as a sickness.

And Allah knows Best.

Okay. JazakaLLAH khair.
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by moufan: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
nice one op, jazakhumllahu akhiran
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by moufan: 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
masha ALLAH
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by blinkmoneyo(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
jazakallahu kairan
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by mildflame: 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
neweraomo:

Hmmmm.....why do u get more upset when Mohammed is slurred more than when Allah is slurred

3 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Chayson: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

grin

Rejected by In -Laws sef dey talk, Giftcard beggar hahaha!!! local onitcha boy me and you no be mate respect ya elders

mere nairaland username you no fit maitain, you dey chop ban every seconds, weting you con sabi for this world
[/s]
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Crayfish09: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Pnaman:

Your same prophet slept with all his wives at the same time and only took his bath once after ...according to Sia bukhari what kind of dirty prophet do u all follow...Islam is a fabricated religion by a liar who doesn't know fact about Jew and Christianity but just need blinded follows..shior

Still better than a useless religion where a useless biblican god rapes a minor to give birth to himself. now thats the definition of uselessness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by stealmatic(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
BlackSeptember:
Do you know Mohammed had sex with his slaves without their consent?
m not here to figt any1 but u guys need to respct oda pples religion,m sure ur pastors dnt teach u guys lik dis,religion is difrent frm comon sense,ow do u knw he slept wit his slaves without der consent?am a muslim i luv jesus and mohamed S.A.W,but wnt insult any cus de ar all servant of allah either u lik it or nt,be civilize in anything u do,take dis ''if ur parents are muslim u would hv been one by nw''likwise me i would hv bn a christian too

2 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by aadoiza: 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
midnighter:

Im seriously asking o...at least i understand his point but the scalp thing is too much...I will never pour anything on my scalp unless it demands it...will I be scratching my head all day just because I fulfilled my wifely duties

Like I said, this ruling is not for black people
Imagine this dirty thing thinks every black woman is like her.
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by BlackSeptember: 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
stealmatic:
m not here to figt any1 but u guys need to respct oda pples religion,m sure ur pastors dnt teach u guys lik dis,religion is difrent frm comon sense,ow do u knw he slept wit his slaves without der consent?am a muslim i luv jesus and mohamed S.A.W,but wnt insult any cus de ar all servant of allah either u lik it or nt,be civilize in anything u do,take dis ''if ur parents are muslim u would hv been one by nw''likwise me i would hv bn a christian too
Did I lie about what I posted?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by midnighter(f): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
aadoiza:

Imagine this dirty thing thinks every black woman is like her.

Lol, if you like go and drown your head in water and give yourself dandruff and scaly scalp all in the name of wuduu...This fatwa doesnt make any sense for black people, argue with your phone!

1 Like

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Emmanuelhector(m): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
stealmatic:

your last wording make sense.. May Christian God bless you sufficiently.

1 Like

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by stealmatic(m): 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
BlackSeptember:
Did I lie about what I posted?
ur instinct wil do dat nt me,
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AntiChristian: 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
fortran12:

E pain am.... Lol

See your Book Here: Leviticus 15:1-15

The LORD said to Moses and Aaron grin

"Speak to the Israelites and say to them: `When any man has a bodily discharge, the discharge is unclean.
Whether it continues flowing from his body or is blocked, it will make him unclean. This is how his discharge will bring about uncleanness:
Any bed the man with a discharge lies on will be unclean, and anything he sits on will be unclean.
Anyone who touches his bed must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
Whoever sits on anything that the man with a discharge sat on must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
"`Whoever touches the man who has a discharge must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
"`If the man with the discharge spits on someone who is clean, that person must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
"`Everything the man sits on when riding will be unclean,
and whoever touches any of the things that were under him will be unclean till evening; whoever picks up those things must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
"`Anyone the man with a discharge touches without rinsing his hands with water must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
"`A clay pot that the man touches must be broken, and any wooden article is to be rinsed with water.
"`When a man is cleansed from his discharge, he is to count off seven days for his ceremonial cleansing; he must wash his clothes and bathe himself with fresh water, and he will be clean.
On the eighth day he must take two doves or two young pigeons and come before the LORD to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and give them to the priest.
The priest is to sacrifice them, the one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering. In this way he will make atonement before the LORD for the man because of his discharge.
The priest is to sacrifice them, the one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering. In this way he will make atonement before the LORD for the man because of his discharge.
"`When a man has an emission of semen, he must bathe his whole body with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
Any clothing or leather that has semen on it must be washed with water, and it will be unclean till evening.
When a man lies with a woman and there is an emission of semen, both must bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening.
"`When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening.

And you guys are here fooling yourselves

Cc: Contractkiller, midnighter, Blackseptember, Pnaman, Mildflame, Emmanuelhector

What should we do to the LORD for making such harsh laws? I suggest we crucify him!
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by najib632(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jaynom:
1. Who should wash themselves? The man or the woman?
2. Why is it necessary to purify myself after having sex with my wife? As in ... That's my wife! What are we purifying?
1. Both
2. Because you'll pray. How will you stand in front of the most pure without washing yourself.
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by aadoiza: 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
midnighter:

Lol, if you like go and drown your head in water and give yourself dandruff and scaly scalp all in the name of wuduu...This fatwa doesnt make any sense for black people, argue with your phone!
I knew this is you were going with your tolerance and sincerity charade in your previous post but had to force it out of you grin grin. "Doesn't make sense" seems to be your favourite line. Try and get creative sometimes.

Besides, worshipping a dead vaginally-delivered god killed by mere mortals he created makes sense right? E don be for you people.
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by fortran12: 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
AntiChristian:

"Speak to the Israelites and say to them: `When any man has a bodily discharge, the discharge is unclean.
Whether it continues flowing from his body or is blocked, it will make him unclean. This is how his discharge will bring about uncleanness:
Any bed the man with a discharge lies on will be unclean, and anything he sits on will be unclean.
Anyone who touches his bed must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
Whoever sits on anything that the man with a discharge sat on must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
"`Whoever touches the man who has a discharge must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
"`If the man with the discharge spits on someone who is clean, that person must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
and whoever touches any of the things that were under him will be unclean till evening; whoever picks up those things must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
"`Anyone the man with a discharge touches without rinsing his hands with water must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
"`A clay pot that the man touches must be broken, and any wooden article is to be rinsed with water.
"`When a man is cleansed from his discharge, he is to count off seven days for his ceremonial cleansing; he must wash his clothes and bathe himself with fresh water, and he will be clean.
On the eighth day he must take two doves or two young pigeons and come before the LORD to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and give them to the priest.

Why don't you defend your prophet? You had to go to the bible you guys claim is corrupt
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by ContractKiller: 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
How does any of this equate to an agbaya big for nothing 55 year old man ejaculating for a 10 year old girl? cheesy

AntiChristian:

"`When a man has an emission of semen, he must bathe his whole body with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
Any clothing or leather that has semen on it must be washed with water, and it will be unclean till evening.
When a man lies with a woman and there is an emission of semen, both must bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening.
"`When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening.

Cc: Contractkiller, midnighter, Blackseptember, Pnaman, Mildflame, Emmanuelhector

What should we do to the LORD for making such harsh laws? I suggest we crucify him!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's Your Say About This Notice in the Mosque (photo) / Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible / Attachments On Women`s Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.