Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? (1642 Views)

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / After Sex, She Forgot Her Pant / Finally A 3 Years Plus Relationship Ended,she Forgot Her Pa*t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
I know someone who forgot his own birthday. People have lots of stuff going on in their lives with a lot to think about. Her inability to remember your birthday could be personal, and not necessarily related to her priorities. She kinda messed up for not at least apologising, but you can just be gentlemanly and have a heart to heart discussion with her, to know what's up.
Re: She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? by nahpstar(m): 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
bday doesn't really freak me at ol. I always forget my bday like 3days after or a week atimes.

dm if u got any Bitcoin or gift card to sell. any amount z welcome. 08110441008

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blu03's Relationship Issues. / Nigerian Lady Proposed To Boyfriend / How Can I Break Break Blood CONVENANT If You Know How Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.