Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,100 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:54 AM

Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story (10408 Views)

Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. / My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe / I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by sotherefore: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2020
Mine was when I move in my small apartment Na that time I was just a novice..one week after moving in I was sitting one afternoon when my crush call me to find out where i was that she has not seen me around since we were friends..so I told that am no more living close to her that have moved to another apartment that I was struggling to put things in place..she asked me where I was staying and I told her she said that I should expect her but I did not believe..i was surprise around 5 o'clock she came to my place..i was happy we get inside we cook noodles and eat..na after eating we gist for sometimes..she said she will go by 6:30...we continue discussion....when it was around six thirty she said she feel like sleeping she gets up and lie down on the bed..i did not even know what to do...when she was in the bed i ask her if she is alright..she did not answer she rather said i should come and help her cover her blanket that she is having cold so I did as she said...i ask her again if she is alright..she keep looking at me in a strange funny way and she did not want to answer ...i was just seating on the side of the the bed using my phone....after 10 - 15 minute she gets up and said i was a boring man and i can't take care of visitors that i did not even care abt her and i was busy using phone .i try to apologize she she even get upset and said that she can't come to my house again..Na so she takes her bag and go.........now if I remember such thing i feel like bringing her back to my house again...i can't even forgive myself for being so naive..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Lightangel65: 10:37am On Jan 15, 2020
Lol funny, I would love to have seen the look on her face when you gave her no attention.
#ladies are trash

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Harbylon(f): 10:44am On Jan 15, 2020
You are nothing but a MUMU MAN.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by We4all: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2020
sotherefore:
Mine was when I move in my small apartment Na that time I was just a novice..one week after moving in I was sitting one afternoon when my crush call me to find out where i was that she has not seen me around since we were friends..so I told that am no more living close to her that have moved to another apartment that I was struggling to put things in place..she asked me where I was staying and I told her she said that I should expect her but I did not believe..i was surprise around 5 o'clock she came to my place..i was happy we get inside we cook noodles and eat..na after eating we gist for sometimes..she said she will go by 6:30...we continue discussion....when it was around six thirty she said she feel like sleeping she gets up and lie down on the bed..i did not even know what to do...when she was in the bed i ask her if she is alright..she did not answer she rather said i should come and help her cover her blanket that she is having cold so I did as she said...i ask her again if she is alright..she keep looking at me in a strange funny way and she did not want to answer ...i was just seating on the side of the the bed using my phone....after 10 - 15 minute she gets up and said i was a boring man and i can't take care of visitors that i did not even care abt her and i was busy using phone .i try to apologize she she even get upset and said that she can't come to my house again..Na so she takes her bag and go.........now if I remember such thing i feel like bringing her back to my house again...i can't even forgive myself for being so naive..

People are searching for opportunities to better their lives and you're here discussing about the sex you missed. Sex doesn't sustain life and no one dies from lack of it.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by 2dice01: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2020
Do you expect her to tell you she want sex?
The only thing 9ja babes will be telling you are

i feel like sleeping
I will soon be going oo
What says the time?
This your bed is so comfortable

So you got to decode her body language
Funny enough most are already wet but won't say a word

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by EzendiEgo1: 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by splendour7(m): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
you must not fvck any hole that comes your way!! atleast you showed a little sense of responsibility...you should be proud instead.

38 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by drezzyx(m): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
SEX is stupid
Imagine going up and down just for liquid to come out.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by drezzyx(m): 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Idiot.
I don't have ur tym.
Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by ItooWorWor(m): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
Kai! if na me eh she no go go empty lai lai grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by drezzyx(m): 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Idiots usually don't have time
Take ur frustration to somewhere else and channel it into something positive.

And leave my mentions alone.

Enjoy...

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
This thread go sweet... Following.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by kay29000(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
grin
Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by JentuPrinz(m): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
I rememba wen a gal visited me.I entertained her gist.Later,she's about to leave and i see her off.So wen she got home,she called me dat i don't knw aw to entertain a lady,na only talk u just dey talk.I was like"mogbe"

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Kingsteve(m): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
Haven't we all?
It's a learning process.
Nothing to be ashamed of.
We were once ju men.
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Ay04z(m): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
Not all holes is worth digging. During my teens is wen I miss chance very well. But no regret sha. We have recover some dat are not even meant for us. grin

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
Mine was last two years....
She visited but I nor give an face at all because I put earpiece for ear ☺️ grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by YorubaLord: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
You wonder why the black race is such a joke of a race. The youths of this nation are doomed! angry
Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Bellgal: 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
I wonder why some ladies finds it difficult to express their emotions. Just say it out direct as u need it and the men will give it to you hot hot nothing spoil.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
YorubaLord:
You wonder why the black race is such a joke of a race. The youths of this nation are doomed! angry

It's romance section bro, what else do you want people to be talking about here?

Don't take life too seriously. Have some fun. Sex and romance are a big part of our lives and there's no shame talking about it.

29 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by pinokio6634(m): 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
Must everything be bout seex?
Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
pinokio6634:
Must everything be bout seex?

I find it ironic that you're asking this question in the ROMANCE section of Nairaland. What else was this section created for?

Technically speaking, not EVERY thread here is about sex.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Kobicove(m): 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
JentuPrinz:
I rememba wen a gal visited me.I entertained her gist.Later,she's about to leave and i see her off.So wen she got home,she called me dat i don't knw aw to entertain a lady,na only talk u just dey talk.I was like"mogbe"

grin
Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Wtfork: 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
Brb
Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
Wtfork:
Brb
Stupid wtfork space Booker spotted
Re: Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story by Nnemuka(f): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
drezzyx:
SEX is stupid

Imagine going up and down just for liquid to come out.
I can imagine grin
quite stressful just for liquid to come out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly / What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You / What Are The Benefits Guys Derivie From Big Ass And Boobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.