Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Hope Uzodinma Freezes Imo State Bank Accounts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma Freezes Imo State Bank Accounts (728 Views)

Governor Alia Freezes All Benue State Bank Accounts / EFCC Tracking State Bank Accounts To Prevent Outgoing Governors From Looting / 'EFCC Freezes Bank Accounts Of Adeleke Family, Davido, Father'- ChangeTheChange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Hope Uzodinma Freezes Imo State Bank Accounts by Brika: 10:51am On Jan 15, 2020
Imo State Governor-elect, Hope Uzodinma, has directed all financial institutions where state funds are held not to honour any draft till further notice.

Uzodinma’s order comes hours after the Supreme Court on Tuesday ousted Emeka Ihedioha and ordered that he be sworn in as governor.

Director-general of Senator Hope Uzodinma campaign organization, Cosmos Iwu, wrote in a letter addressed to the regional directors and managers of all the financial institutions in Imo that no withdrawal should be made on all accounts of the state domiciled in their banks till further directive.

“Following the Supreme Court judgment of 14 January 2020, I am directed by his excellency, Senator Hope Uzodinma to take this as your authority/instruction to place a post no debit order on all accounts of the Imo state government maintained in your various institutions,” the letter said.

“You are by this letter directed to comply and await further instruction from the office of His Excellency, the executive governor of Imo state. Thanks for your cooperation.”

https://leakers.ng/politics/3810-hope-uzodinma-freezes-imo-state-bank-accounts/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Hope Uzodinma Freezes Imo State Bank Accounts by madridguy(m): 10:51am On Jan 15, 2020
Better.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Freezes Imo State Bank Accounts by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2020
No cashouts allowed

Savage.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Freezes Imo State Bank Accounts by JunctionBox: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2020
I'm ashamed of our judiciary system. See what Buhari has reduced the institution to.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Freezes Imo State Bank Accounts by JunctionBox: 10:58am On Jan 15, 2020
Army10:
No cashouts allowed

Savage.

See you. Abeg think smart as a Nigerian. You think Ihedioha didn't do the needful with the accounts while awaiting court's decision?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Freezes Imo State Bank Accounts by soberdrunk(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2020
Chai!!! Them nor want make Uncle Emmy collect "thanks for coming" angry
Re: Hope Uzodinma Freezes Imo State Bank Accounts by madridguy(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2020
You're ashamed of same system that gave Zamfara to the PDP?

JunctionBox:
I'm ashamed of our judiciary system. See what Buhari has reduced the institution to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Freezes Imo State Bank Accounts by JunctionBox: 11:06am On Jan 15, 2020
madridguy:
You're ashamed of same system that gave Zamfara to the PDP?

I'm neither APC nor PDP. And the fact that Zamfara state was given to PDP does not mean Imo State should be given to APC in such an unmerited way. Our judiciary system needs combing.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Freezes Imo State Bank Accounts by RadicalNigerian(m): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2020
HOW TO FOOL NIGERIANS USING RELIGION

APC Cabal: "Hello. Father Mbaka"

Father Mbata: "Hello Sir"

APC Cabal: "We have settled the Supreme Court judges to rule in our favor, but we need you to include it in your prophetic declaration that "God has revealed to you that Hope Uzodinma will be the declared the winner" you know very well that Nigerians believe anything that has "God says" in it and they respect men of god without questioning them. Besides, this will ease any tension that may arise, they won't suspect anything fishy.

Father Mbata: "Ok, I understand, I will do just that...do you still have my account number?

APC Cabal: "of course i do, I will send some money to your account now.

Father Mbata: "Ok Sir, thank you sir...I am always at your service.

*extracted from Chapter 1 verse 5, FOOLING NIGERIANS FOR DUMMIES.

Book to be released soon...
Re: Hope Uzodinma Freezes Imo State Bank Accounts by Mynd44: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2020

(1)

Tell Rotimi Ameachi This / ICYMI: Mbaka Didn’t Apologise To Me, Says Ihedioha / Bayelsa: APC Going To Court Over Douye Diri, Says Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.