Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:55 AM

There Are Businesses You Can Start Online With Little Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / There Are Businesses You Can Start Online With Little Capital (516 Views)

Why Are Businesses Paying Interests In Metal Recycling Prices In Melbourne? / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Are Businesses You Can Start Online With Little Capital by Supremeboss: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
This year has started and most Nigerian youths are still enjoying the business of asking for financial assistance from their friends, relations and parents. I hate it when a young and vibrant looking youth engages in the act of begging for food.
We are lucky that in this generation, there are lots of opportunities that we can tap in and make money legitimately.

I have been doing business for the past 5 years from home without an office and even bought my car in the process. I got an office not up to a year now. I have taken time to write down the businesses you can start with little or no capital and with hard work and dedication you can change your story within 2 months. Read them here: https://naijaresources.com/start-your-own-business/

(1) (Reply)

6 Bedroom Duplex Architectural Design *contemporary* / Easiest And Fastest Way To Make Money Online / The Reality Of Online Entrepreneurship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.