Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement (39542 Views)

Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today / PDP Flags Hoisted Wrongly At the Just Concluded Convention (Pictures) / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by DONSMITH123(m): 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
The flags of the Peoples Democratic Party have been removed from the Imo State Government House in Owerri, the state capital.

This is coming a few hours after the Supreme Court sacked Emeka Ihedioha and declared Senator Hope Uzodinma of the APC as the duly elected governor of the state on Tuesday.

When our correspondent visited the government house, the PDP flags which hitherto adorned the entrance gate and the premises of the government house were missing.

When our correspondent inquired, a government house source said that the flags were brought down because a new governor had emerged.

While no APC flags were hoisted at the government house, only the green white green flag of Nigeria adorned the government house as of the filing of this report.

This is even as banners congratulating the governor-elect adorned the entrance gate of the state government house.

Our correspondent saw a banner by the United Bank for Africa congratulating the governor-elect placed at the entrance of the state government.

https://punchng.com/pdp-flags-removed-from-imo-govt-house/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by madridguy(m): 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
Winning doesn't always mean being first tongue

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by omenka(m): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
The past 20 hours must be some of the most horrendous for Cownu and his little ignorant minions. cheesy

They say APC must zone its ticket to their zone, yet they appear terribly mortified a judgement was granted in the party's favour. What were they planning to do with the party's ticket?

They probably think everyone else is as dumb as they are. cheesy

87 Likes 18 Shares

Re: PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
omenka:
The past 20 hours must be some of the most horrendous for Cownu and his little ignorant minions. cheesy

They say APC must zone its ticket to their zone, yet they appear terribly mortified a judgement was granted in the party's favour. What were they planning to do with the party's ticket?

It will definitely be returned in 2024 by my mentor Senator Samuel Anyanwu cool cool

God Bless Imo state.

Goodbye to Ihedioha vote at the PDP primaries was massively rigged in his favour.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
Shior, what's the difference between both of them.

That PDP guy was busy destroying projects by the previous administration, little did he know that he was wasting the state resources for selfish reasons.

Common sense is not common.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by omenka(m): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

I[b]t will definitely be returned in 2024 by my mentor Senator Samuel Anyanwu cool cool

God Bless Imo state.

Goodbye to Ihedioha vote at the PDP primaries was massively rigged in his favour[/b]
Long time bro. Hope you've been good.

Wish you and your preferred candidate well in the polls to come. cool cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by Tookool(m): 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
No chill

1 Like

Re: PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by Tingotoe: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
SriHaan:
[s][/s]
bullcrap from an adult toddler
The after effect of no Christmas money for trolls grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by luluosas(m): 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
Okay
Re: PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by nuban07(m): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
They should allow the man to park his load finish now

3 Likes

Re: PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by babyfaceafrica: 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
Our correspondent saw a banner by the United Bank for Africa congratulating the governor-elect placed at the entrance of the state government

Smart bank...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by kay29000(m): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
Okay
Re: PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by itsme01: 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
grin

Rochas Okorocha's thugs should prepare for a show down

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by ORIENTATION101: 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
omenka:

chief tormentor of cownu and his swinescheesycheesy
Ur punchlines re always jaw wrecking. Ipob pigs will forever cursed the day u create this ur accountgrin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by Tracy8(f): 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
Okay
Re: PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by kgr8mike(m): 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
No house member in Imo state came from APC.

What a twist!!!
Re: PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by crowniran(m): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
Chill na...lol

Do you want to get a skill in web development and WordPress? Or Adobe illustrator?
I can give you access to premium courses for 2,500naira on udemy+ free Fiverr guide. Check my signature for contact
Re: PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by carterguccy(m): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by 9jamag(m): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
Shameless people

Are you in need of a professional, effective & affordable Website Design for your business or organization? See my signature to contact us today.

1 Like

Re: PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by Justinlean02(m): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
So much for power tussel but Imolites whose the true winner of this verdict cause I'm getting quite a great number of different reactions from the Verdict. na the masses or APC win I rly wan know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by VivaDeAngelo(m): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
I suspected this ruling when recently Uche Nwosu who came second was hurriedly disqualified from AA.
He in turn hurriedly and willingly withdrew all other pending election cases at the Court including the case
against PDP's Ihedioha. He and Okorocha were hurriedly readmitted back into APC after a year long suspension

I strongly suspect Mbaka was contracted to water the ground for the cooked judgement

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by nanauju(f): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
sad
Re: PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by MrSix: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
Abi cheesy

Need a US used laptop?
Check my signature and chat me up if you're in Lagos or Abuja.
Note: it's pay on delivery plus delivery is free.
Re: PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by Makanakico(f): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ok

Re: PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by IMASTEX: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
Sadly both are the same, the Nigeria politicians are only interested in who does the sharing & get the lion share. Funny enough the citizens fighting over them are never call to the dining.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement by izzyboi(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
Naija politics

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy / 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria / History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.