Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (107887 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? / Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by kay29000(m): 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
LesbianBoy:

Kuku stay your papa house! Rubbish! angry

Abi o grin
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by missimelda01(f): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
Write your own sir, must every article be about the both genders combined?
booscy:
And that's for the ladies, what about Men abi is marriage now one-sided ?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
lavylilly:
TO THE LADIES:
When you are ready to settle down, dont forget these...
1) Make sure you settle for a man who doesnt see paying your bride price as buying you...
but thats exactly what it is.... what about not asking for bride price instead?!

2) Make sure you settle for a man who doesnt see marrying you as doing you a big favour...
hopefully, we hope the same wont happen in wifey's mind

3) Make sure you settle for a man who wouldn't use your monthly cramps and mood swings against you,, YES Some men are like that...
some women are a real pain in the aaass during such time, nothing wrong with them knowing that.... or telling them thatl

4) Make sure you settle for a man who knows you have right to your body sometimes,, who understands you have the right to say NO to sex when its not comfortable for you,, maybe due to weakness or whatever it might be,, and still respect you for that...
so long as it aint every night, its all good

5) Make sure you settle for a man who would stick with you inspite of the odds,, who wouldn't compare you to a SWEET 16 after series of child birth (though most women try to work on themselves after child birth,, but truth be told,, you cant remain young forever)...
as much as a man would always love you, STOP DREAMING, if you turn into a baby whale then there wont be any sexual attraction any longer

6) Make sure you settle for a man who would understand that there are just times you might feel too tired to fix the family meal,, and him helping you out wont be a taboo...
i hope you feel the same way when its time to fix the car or pay the mortgage

7) Make sure you settle for a man who would always allow you air your opinions, who understands you have d right to 'agree' or 'disagree' on a particular issue,, depending on what the case may be,, without always shutting you up before you are done airing your view...
as hard as it may be, sometimes women do need to shut the fukc up, as we dont really care about what happened at work, and who they hate, and what somebody was wearing bla bla bla

cool Make sure you settle for a man who doesnt find it difficult saying 'SORRY',, someone who easily asks for forgiveness whenever he wrongs you,, not some kind of 'Autocratic' man,, who expects 'sorry' from you even when it's glaring he's wrong...
hopefully wifey also find it easy to say sorry

9) Make sure you settle for a man who understands that hitting a lady is a crime and shouldnt be done especially to his wife,, not some 'wife beaters' who raises their hands at the slightest provocation...
of course, so long as wifey knows that putting her hands on her man is a sure way to get herself knocked out

10) Make sure you settle for a man who loves everything about you,,who loves your soul not just the body,,and who enjoys your company always...
stop dreaming...there is nothing wrong with your man hating some things about you.... and vice versa. expecting him to love everything you do, even the stoopid stuff is not only foolish but also very one sided. COMMUNICATION is the key

I COME IN PEACE✌

15 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
OnPointMan:
Funniest thing is, OP might still be single grin
dude u are a prophet

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Hoodgod(m): 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
lavylilly:
TO THE LADIES:

1) Make sure you settle for a man who doesnt see paying your bride price as buying you...

2) Make sure you settle for a man who doesnt see marrying you as doing you a big favour...

3) Make sure you settle for a man who wouldn't use your monthly cramps and mood swings against you,, YES Some men are like that...

4) Make sure you settle for a man who knows you have right to your body sometimes,, who understands you have the right to say NO to sex when its not comfortable for you,, maybe due to weakness or whatever it might be,, and still respect you for that...

5) Make sure you settle for a man who would stick with you inspite of the odds,, who wouldn't compare you to a SWEET 16 after series of child birth (though most women try to work on themselves after child birth,, but truth be told,, you cant remain young forever)...

6) Make sure you settle for a man who would understand that there are just times you might feel too tired to fix the family meal,, and him helping you out wont be a taboo...

7) Make sure you settle for a man who would always allow you air your opinions, who understands you have d right to 'agree' or 'disagree' on a particular issue,, depending on what the case may be,, without always shutting you up before you are done airing your view...

cool Make sure you settle for a man who doesnt find it difficult saying 'SORRY',, someone who easily asks for forgiveness whenever he wrongs you,, not some kind of 'Autocratic' man,, who expects 'sorry' from you even when it's glaring he's wrong...

9) Make sure you settle for a man who understands that hitting a lady is a crime and shouldnt be done especially to his wife,, not some 'wife beaters' who raises their hands at the slightest provocation...

10) Make sure you settle for a man who loves everything about you,,who loves your soul not just the body,,and who enjoys your company always...

YOU CAN ADD YOURS TOO...

I COME IN PEACE✌
after been a productive marriage councillor, hope you married the best material?most suitable. For your idile?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by kay29000(m): 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
Adakintroy2:
Go and marry your own jor..and stop all this make sure make sure..!

Make sure this... Una no one work. Just to do hair and nails. Later una go join feminist DE talk say men oppress women.

Don't know of any slave master that give his slave money, sleep on the same bed, make love to them.and leave inheritance.

Lol. Abi o
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by simplepee(f): 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
OnPointMan:
Funniest thing is, OP might still be single grin
And how is that funny?
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by missimelda01(f): 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
Me too, these things should come naturally when you're with a reasonable man.
PrimadonnaO:
I’ve never dated a man who was deficient in any of those 10 areas.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
are you married?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
Na this kind of article will easily make you know some ladies that will still be single at 40..yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Merrymen1(m): 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
With all these requirements? then you are not yet ready for marriage. In my 9 yrs of marriage, I have discovered that there is no MR or MISS right / perfect,you have to make it work like you want it.

I am not saying you don't have to know your spouse, all what am saying is this, if your intention is for your spouse to met up with all these requirements, then you ain't ready sister.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Villain7: 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
Just keep typing sh1t... Like some folks out there GaF! whoever wants to marry should just do the necessary and let compactability takes its course.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
phr0nesis:

So what made you leave them

Sexy question.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Merrymen1(m): 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
ismail64:
are you married?

One million naira question[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
lavylilly:
TO THE LADIES:

YOU CAN ADD YOURS TOO...

I COME IN PEACE✌

11) make sure you see Jesus and marry him

Eediot ! I know the person that wrote this craps is still in her 20s ....don't worry , go and ask some of your single Ladies in their late 40s .this was their mindset in their early days in life. They have totally missed it. And it has thrown them in the pit of regret.
By the time you will be 33, you will wake.
There is one lady I dated some years ago. Try lady felt that she is too big for me and that she can't settle down with me. ..when I saw her lack of commitment to the relationship , I started playing along Knowing full well that I will not settle down with her. Up till this moment she's still single and she is 42 years old.... good for her.....

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Okuda(m): 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

lie lie..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by timilehin007(m): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
You are expecting a perfect man huh? Simply tell them to get a clay and mould such kind of man.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Fweezy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
MNDY:
Most women can be very stubborn, mischievous and loquacious. If you are unable to work on these as a woman and want to assume headship over the man and the home, no man will do all those things described by the OP for you.
It's funny how they fail to display these negative attributes to the man beforehand so the men can think twice before walking into a trap called a failed marriage. Guys don't be lazy. Do a proper research of the girls family background and extended families if possible. Find about their past friends and the kind of company they kept in school. Facebook will help you do this conveniently well. Get first hand info on the streets using the standard guy code even if you have to pay for such info. If the girl has moved around too much within a short period and isn't ready to open up her past or walk openly with you in her former hoods hand in hand...Red flag straight up...cos she's gonna gather all hat past life she's keeping away from you before marriage straight into your home after marriage. Stay woke guys..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by seangy4konji: 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
Person weh get mental.problems. weh no know.

If you see the person real life self?she fit waka with all the make up and the young nigga for area doi d upholstery fit no look amTwo times deh select man.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by MoreTech(m): 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
lavylilly:
TO THE LADIES:

YOU CAN ADD YOURS TOO...

I COME IN PEACE✌

All of this rules will make a woman to stay in her parents house and she will be saying no husband. The truth is that a woman shld try as much as possible to know what she want go for it and work herself around it to make life easy for her in her marriage, I bet you one man can not have all this attributes

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by ebuclassic18(m): 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
Mine is making money and all these qualities becomes irrelevant

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by kay29000(m): 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
SmithRussell:
Op... You are invariably telling 'em ladies to marry 10husbands... No man is perfect.. You may be great in one aspect and completely wack in another.

Moreover, there are women who need tough guys to behave well, and there are ladies who need soft men to behave well..

A marriage with a man having all the attributes up there would not last,, trust me. She would abuse it

Women are very manipulative, they look for every opportunity to show that they are powerful and smart.

I know a man who initially would assist his wife in kitchen by turning the eba, because he felt that he was good at that... Small small, it became his job.. they now have children and he's still the eba maker as no other person in the house can do it

"I know a man who initially would assist his wife in kitchen by turning the eba, because he felt that he was good at that... Small small, it became his job.. they now have children and he's still the eba maker as no other person in the house can do it."

International Eba maker. grin grin grin

I swear, women will always take advantage of you if you let them. You have to know when to stand your ground.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Pataricatering(f): 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
“In most cases it’s the ladies that take the loss “ but ur d one on social media crying hot tears ! Lol
Dupalmer:
This type of post is the reason why a whole lot of ladies are insolent, obnoxious and only good for bedmatics then remain very single.

Single ladies you better be wise. There's no 100percent rosy marriage. Get into marriage and make it work. As our our mothers how they did. Their formula for marriage still works till tomorrow. Even though that the effort should come from both husband and wife but your commitment as the mother of the house is very important in shaping the home.

The stupid current trend of feminism is the reason of the very high rate of present day marital failures. In most cases its the ladies that take the greater loss.

It's 100times easier for a man to marry and remarry several times whether as divorcee or polygamist than for a lady to marry even once. (hard fact)

We are Africans for Christ's sake not whites.
I repeat single ladies be wise.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by T4kbaba(m): 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Why did you then read different class?
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Biafrareform(m): 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

So why are you still single .

What exactly are you looking for?.

Ohhh, opp, didn't mention make sure you marry a man who is very rich

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Thatdopekelly(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
Op, you for Kuku advice them make dem wait for the coming of Jesus Christ... ��

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by kay29000(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
Warmaterial:
who is talking about date here? If I sound u ehh u go go marry

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by klax(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
booscy:
And that's for the ladies, what about Men abi is marriage now one-sided ?

I guess to her marriage is one sided.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by kay29000(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
Just2endowed2:
Having all these attributes as a man does not guarantee you end up with a good woman. undecided

What I learnt about humans is that when you give them opportunity, they miss use it

Exactly
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
asatemple:
permit me to say, marriage have no format. In any one you find your self, just try and adapt and put in your best

I nwere ako Na uche... ka Chukwu gozie GI abundantly... Amen

BTW most people carrying these lists got nothing outside overblown ego, vag**a, & sense of entitlement to offer...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by showafrica(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Dating many men before marriage is absurd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.