Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,255 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:16 PM

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (107740 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? / Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
Emily22:
Ode ni OP eleyi sha

Smile...
Your dialect attract my smile.....
Oya mi lenu o!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by oluxy(m): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
Have you married all these men in the character mention before?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Reelmii: 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
fatymore:

If I.am.close to menopause, then you must be my grandfather grin
i accept.... and thank God u accepted tooo
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
nanakgh:
Honestly there's nothing too egregious in the list. Guys talking about body count have nothing to say.

The woman I'm currently with is a shinning diamond and nothing can make me do any of things listed to her, body count regardless.

Akua is a Ghanaian Queen and honestly I fall for her more each passing day. P.S. I've been with her for about three years now. Don't ask about the ring it's around the corner.)

I mean, av been with cheating, useless women but there are good women around, just as there are good men as well as useless, cheating men around.

All I can say is that, whoever u end up with loves you, and respects you and is willing to fight for you. Peace from GH.

She's on nairaland and knows your moniker.

Babe, if you ever have to read this, don't be carried away. It's just another trick in the book. If there's a missing piece in his life that might take a tow on you, run as fast as your legs can carry you.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by OnyesomJ(m): 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
And make sure you don’t shout During S*x!!

It’s very Important
Maka your Neighbor oo grin
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
favour32:
Na those days nai all these order of preference fit work.
But now,the meter readings for most kpekus don reach elastic limit grin

Elastic limit!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Reelmii: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
fatymore:

If I.am.close to menopause, then you must be my grandfather grin
if as a grandfather i am still commenting on nairaland then who would not like to be a grandfather
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Bbankole(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
How will a lady knw all dis before marriage,is it written on d man’s face?
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
onyichick:
my husband does all these n more,I'm so blessed.

Thank God!
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
pls do a thread for guys tongue

Men have better things to think of rather than dwell on petty stuff.
Let me remind you that Men aren't the problem of women, women are the greatest problem of women.

Of course We're well aware that there's no manual to a perfect relationship between humans (Friendship, Dating, Business and Marriage inclusive).

Human relations is a Bio experiment, its not constant if these things listed works for you that it would work for others and what rocks your boat might not rock another's

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by jolyment: 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
By the time you're 30 years, you will understand that evening newspaper is cheap
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by fatymore(f): 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
Reelmii:
if as a grandfather i am still commenting on nairaland then who would not like to be a grandfather
abeg leave me joor tongue
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Arsenate(m): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
pocohantas:
Nice threads for the ladies,

But then, the male retards running amok in the section couldn't wait to hijack it.
Nothing nice about a thread telling a man to love everything about his woman. It's not feasible you, dumbo.

All humans have traits that are repulsive and what other humans do is tolerate these traits not love it.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by pocohantas(f): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
Pussywar:

Just say you don't have the qualities and fok off

That is all. People will typically defensive when it hits close to home. grin

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by bonnyhope: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
I’ve never dated a man who was deficient in any of those 10 areas.

How comes you are still single

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Arsenate(m): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
pocohantas:

A thread for guys, they will be there to bash.
A thread for ladies, they will still come to change the topic and bash.

How can some guys be so stupid and defensive?
Nairaland guys sure do rile you up. They are doing one thing right at least grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by SamOyovwi: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
Not just that. You must pray about it. Make you nor go fall for mad man hand o
asatemple:
permit me to say, marriage have no format. In any one you find your self, just try and adapt and put in your best

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Reelmii: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
fatymore:
abeg leave me joor tongue
i no hold u oo
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Maestroedem001: 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
IdioticNLmods:
Funny thing is that every lady wants the perfect man while most of them are horrible.
Ogbeni go get a clay and mould your prince charming. Yeye undecided
As 4 number 9,I have met ladies who wouldn't love u if u don't beat em,they date u 4 2months and no beatings,they invent a show that would make u beat them just so they can justify the reason why they like u,and sadly they are many out there,a MAN doesn't beat his WOMAN

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by baconline(m): 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
Continue looking for a man that has all this qualities ,u will wake up one day and celebrate 50 years and single
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by pocohantas(f): 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
bonnyhope:

You are a liar

Your husband does not love everything about you

The fact that he didn't marry you as a Virgin is enough reason for not loving everything about you

This one keeps typing like one who fell on his head as a child. When stupidity breathes!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Agricaddict(m): 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
lexy2014:

Can't u defend ur statement that d OP is right? Do I have to read b4 u can defend ur statement?

Now you are getting it, you have to.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
kay29000:

"I know a man who initially would assist his wife in kitchen by turning the eba, because he felt that he was good at that... Small small, it became his job.. they now have children and he's still the eba maker as no other person in the house can do it."

International Eba maker. grin grin grin

I swear, women will always take advantage of you if you let them. You have to know when to stand your ground.

Hnmm...as a matter of fact this is just a tip of the issue, I do not detest a fact to assist a wife....but if care is not taken.....hnmm.. Before you know it as said by you, not only international EBA maker, but also fufu and rice plus tea self.

An if gods go hammer the husband, make hin wife be diobolic a bit...aiye ojunrin yen baje niyen grin grin grin grin

It's not funny

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by SimonRose(m): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
Dupalmer:
This type of post is the reason why a whole lot of ladies are insolent, obnoxious and only good for bedmatics then remain very single because all the men that come their way will not be be able to keep to her impossible high standards. They will only pretend for a while and have a full share of her body and leave her heartbroken to continue her search for Mr.Jesus Christ. While she's getting older and less appealing. Her exes are going for younger sweet damsels to her chagrin.

Single ladies you better be wise. There's no 100percent rosy marriage. Get into marriage and make it work. Ask our our mothers how they did it. Their formula for marriage still works till tomorrow. Even though I agree that the effort should come from both husband and wife but your commitment as the mother of the house is very important in shaping the home.

The stupid current trend of feminism is the
reason for the very high rate of present day marital failures. In most cases its the ladies that take the greater loss.

It's 100times easier for a man to marry and remarry several times whether as divorcee or polygamist than for a lady to marry even once. (hard fact)

We are Africans for Christ's sake not whites.
I repeat single ladies be wise.

Correct guy.... I tuwale for u jor. cool cool

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Sluacoast(m): 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
LesbianBoy:

Kuku stay your papa house! Rubbish! angry
Many go old for house if them follow all this yeye rules. No be only for mouth or them dey talk am o. Aunty dey wait till you reach menopause

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by khalids: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
And to the guys.......forget about the nonsense the Op wrote.....because these women will only end up treating you like trash at the end of the day..

Women have no idea what they want..........What I can tell you is they want whatever you don,t have (wrap your head around that and you will be enlightened)

Think about it women were in garden of Eden, where they had everything perfectly set....but they wanted the one thing they could not be given "THE APPLE" na dem way

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Pussywar(f): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
donbachi:
She should make sure,to understand sey,no be everytime money dey dey with man....and also make sure to hold her rubberband mouth,2 of dem no be mate.
This is the trash she said to avoid, ladies

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by stevups(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
I’ve never dated a man who was deficient in any of those 10 areas.
That is why you will stay forever with your husband. You understand the situation.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by openmine(m): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
4,5 and 6
cheesy cheesy

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Arsenate(m): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
pocohantas:

Shut up. It it were directed to men will you call it unfeasible? You dunderheaded ediot!

Were you not the same mumu man saying women like bad guys ans not some imaginary nice guys? Now it is unfeasible.
See, I didn't bother to stress on the emboldened because I know it's a honest mistake. But your petty self just have to stress on an obvious auto correct error.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by pocohantas(f): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
Pussywar grin
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by yahoosurepass(m): 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
9jamag:
and that man is JESUS CHRIST grin grin grin

Are you in need of a professional, effective & affordable Website Design for your business or organization? See my signature to contact us today.

fraudster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.