Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Muhammadu Yahaya Praises Armed Forces' Gallantry In Fight Against Insurgency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Yahaya Praises Armed Forces' Gallantry In Fight Against Insurgency (7700 Views)

We're In Final Phase Of Campaign Against Insurgency - President Buhari Assures / Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East / Jonathan: We Didn’t Completely Plug The Loopholes In Fight Against Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammadu Yahaya Praises Armed Forces' Gallantry In Fight Against Insurgency by vigopress: 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
15th January, 2020

Armed Forces Remembrance Day:
Gombe Governor honours fallen heroes

...presides over wreath- laying ceremony

Gombe State Governor, Alhaji Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya on Tuesday led other dignitaries in laying of wreath in commemoration of the 2019/2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Celebration in Gombe.

The event, which marked the climax of the 2019/2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day and Emblem Appeal Fund, was attended by Government officials, heads of security agencies, traditional rulers and members of the state branch of the Nigeria Legion as well as family members of the fallen heroes.

Special prayers were offered by both Christian and Muslim military clerics for the repose of the souls of the fallen heroes and for the peace of Gombe state and the nation in general.

Governor Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya paid glowing tribute to the fallen heroes who paid the supreme price in the effort to keep the Nigeria at peace and one indivisible country.

Speaking to journalists shortly after the event, Governor Yahaya praised the gallantry of the Nigerian armed forces in the fight against insurgency in the north east and other criminal activities as well as in protecting the territorial integrity of the country.

He said his administration will continue to assist security agencies in maintaining law and order in the state, calling on the citizenry to continue to show solidarity and support to the living and fallen heroes as well as their families.

Deputy Governor, Dr. Manassah Daniel Jatau, Speaker of Gombe state House of Assembly, represented by his Deputy, Hon. Siddi Buba, Acting Chief Judge, Justice Muazu Pindiga, Commander, 301 Artillery Regiment, Commissioner of Police and Representative of the traditional institution and Mai Tangle, Dr. Abdu Buba Maisheru ll also laid the wreaths at the symbiotic tomb of the unknown soldier.

The Governor later released white pigeons to signify peace.

Ismaila Uba Misilli
Senior Special Assistant
( Media and Publicity)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Yahaya Praises Armed Forces' Gallantry In Fight Against Insurgency by smokers: 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
I dedicate my first FTC in 5 years to God, my family and my country Nigeria. grin grin grin angry. Good one from Gombe governor.

MacBook Air 2014 available for sale. Check my signature.

4 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Yahaya Praises Armed Forces' Gallantry In Fight Against Insurgency by Ogbesinnaya(m): 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Muhammadu Yahaya Praises Armed Forces' Gallantry In Fight Against Insurgency by YungMike(m): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
L
Re: Muhammadu Yahaya Praises Armed Forces' Gallantry In Fight Against Insurgency by Dclevermarketer(m): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ok. Well done

Please check my signature
Re: Muhammadu Yahaya Praises Armed Forces' Gallantry In Fight Against Insurgency by Justinlean02(m): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
Fallen Heroes and Forgotten Heroes
The FG have failed not just the nation but our heroes past and present if there's any left in the system. On paper and Tele we celebrate them, but what happens to their families It's better not to remember this way than make mockery of it all by taking pictures and setting birds free without taking proper care of they families they all left behind to protect us all.
may the soul's of all departed rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Yahaya Praises Armed Forces' Gallantry In Fight Against Insurgency by GlassDoctor1: 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,
Many people are oblivious of the fact that cracked windscreens are very repairable. With the help of a UV-aided modern technology a cracked windshield can be restored to a near perfect state (98%). That is why I am here to help my fellow Nairalanders who may be troubled by a crack on their windshield.
Kindly contact me through the numbers on my signature below for the repair of your damaged windshield. Do not ignore that crack or chip on your windshield, thinking it will not spread, get it fixed now by an experienced glass repair technician for just a token.
Re: Muhammadu Yahaya Praises Armed Forces' Gallantry In Fight Against Insurgency by dinocy(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nice one but you people should not forget the fallen heroes families o

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Yahaya Praises Armed Forces' Gallantry In Fight Against Insurgency by realstars: 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
Good and nice to remember the fallen heroes but the children and the wives of those that died for the sins of our leaders are still suffering,
the government will only remember them today, by tomorrow they forget them all, check out ''they" will promises them everything and do nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Yahaya Praises Armed Forces' Gallantry In Fight Against Insurgency by 9jamag(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
Cool

Are you in need of a professional, effective & affordable Website Design for your business or organization? See my signature to contact us today.
Re: Muhammadu Yahaya Praises Armed Forces' Gallantry In Fight Against Insurgency by Flexherbal(m): 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
The men in the field are really doing well.

God bless them!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Yahaya Praises Armed Forces' Gallantry In Fight Against Insurgency by kay29000(m): 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
Okay
Re: Muhammadu Yahaya Praises Armed Forces' Gallantry In Fight Against Insurgency by gfregt: 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES:

# Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to USA, EUROPE, Canada etc within 2weeks without spending a dime on ANY agent.

#Discover the secrets how I export Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA, UK, Canada, etc from the comfort of my Home.

#One on One Practical Training on: 1.Website Design and 2. Mini Importation Business

#National Open University:Admission, Tma, Past Questions, Project and Course Materials

For more details kindly check my signature
Re: Muhammadu Yahaya Praises Armed Forces' Gallantry In Fight Against Insurgency by Green4Lyf: 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
Insecurity everywhere
Re: Muhammadu Yahaya Praises Armed Forces' Gallantry In Fight Against Insurgency by Banmeallday: 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
AREWA things
Re: Muhammadu Yahaya Praises Armed Forces' Gallantry In Fight Against Insurgency by Legendguru: 12:41am On Jan 16, 2020
Oh

(1) (Reply)

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia / Olu Falae: Borrowing Not Bad; But What For, From Who, On What Terms? / 10,000 PDP, NNPP Members In Kano Dump Atiku, Kwankwaso, Join Tinubu In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.