Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User (74252 Views)

Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi / Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
A Facebook User Made This Conclusion On The Enugu Corper Who Committed Suicide

I think He has a point

Police investigate corps member’s suicide in Enugu

The Enugu State police command says it has commenced investigations into the alleged suicide of a serving National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member in the state. Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo, a corps member serving in Girls Secondary School, Ibagwa-Aka, Igbo-Eze South local government area of the state, took her life on Friday.

The beautiful lady — a Batch C corps member — who hailedπ from Ijumu local government area of Kogi State, was reported to have taken a substance suspected to be a sniper.

Before her death, the deceased had left a note informing her parents why she decided to commit suicide. “I did this because I see nothing worth living,” she wrote. “Mummy, I love you. Daddy I love you. Matthew and John, you guys should take care. We will meet where we will depart no more. I love you guys.”

Motunrayo was a graduate of Prince Abubakar Audu University — better known as Kogi State University — where she studied Banking and Finance.

Ebere Amaraizu, the state police command spokesman, who confirmed the corps member’s death, described the incident as unfortunate. He, however, told newsmen on Saturday evening that the command has commenced investigations into the tragedy.

“Yes, police have gotten a report of one Miss Bolufemi Motunrayo, a Batch C youth corps member serving in Girls Secondary School, Ibagwa-Aka who committed suicide. It is unfortunate. Police have already commenced investigations on circumstances surrounding her death which happened on Friday, January 10.”

A family member, Funke Ajayi, who confirmed the development to newsmen, said everyone is in deep shock. According to her, the deceased has never shown any sign of depression in the past, neither were their indications of despair lately. She said the late Princess was her usual cheerful self a day before the incident.

Some of her friends have also besieged the social media handles of the deceased, who kept a vibrant and active profile on Facebook and Instagram, to express their shock and send their condolences. Many of her friends also implored the police to step up its investigation as they claim the suicide note, written in all capital letters was suspect and didn’t reflect the deceased’s style of writing and handwriting.

One of them wrote: “This issue needs thorough investigation. She always seemed happy and looked radiant. Her education was fast as well and I can’t see any reason she should be afraid about life or her future, something must be fishy. More so, a lady threatened can be forced to write a suicide note in capital letters and drink not just one Sniper, but two when it is not a soft drink.”
https://m.guardian.ng/news/police-investigate-corps-members-suicide-in-enugu-rescue-unn-student-from-hanging-self/

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
His deep submission below

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by SUCKCESSFUL: 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
Armchair detective sighted, the guy is so on point.
I Dedicate this FTC To my Nigg* Rappon...... I Hope you Find mercy From The Creator. cry cry

52 Likes

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by JeffreyD1(m): 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nigeria police and dss are busy looking for who's using Hannah SIM card

344 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Larryfest(m): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
You can't make a final and concise conclusion based on this pics at all except the police release the pics of exactly how the corpse was when they entered the room.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by madridguy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
Brilliant points but can we as well look at it this way, accepted she was forced to took the snipper, will her killer also hold her from rolling round the floor and scattered everywhere?

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Ojima23(m): 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
From the handwriting sef, it's obvious it's a murder case. If the writing was in small letters, one can easily decipher if ‘twas the poor girl’s writing.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Homeboiy: 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
She's dead
let her be or they should conduct autopsy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
Larryfest:
You can't make a final and concise conclusion based on this pics at all except the police release the pics of exactly how the corpse was when they entered the room.
You're right.
The greatest pointer to a murder case is the standing containers. She can't possibly be in the right state to leave those containers standing after consuming them. But then, how do we know if those bottles were exactly as they are in that picture when she was found?

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
USELESS PIKIN
now her heartbroken parents/siblings and relatives are gonna be the ones suffering through sorrow, due that person selfish act.
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ojima23:
From the handwriting sef, it's obvious it's a murder case. If the writing was in small letters, one can easily decipher if ‘twas the poor girl’s writing.
The spaces between the lines are too big for lower case letters to be legible. I believe it's logical to think that she used upper case letters for easy readability. The signature doesn't look forged as well. So chances are it's her handwriting but she could have been forced to do the writing.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 16, 2020
Welcome to the great beyond!
May God console the family he left behind sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by DavidEsq(m): 12:47am On Jan 16, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Nigeria police and dss are busy looking for who's going Hannah SIM card
They are so useless. Amotekun would soon begin to score serious points than them

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by DavidEsq(m): 12:49am On Jan 16, 2020
madridguy:
Brilliant points but can we as well look at it this way, accepted she was forced to took the snipper, will her killer also hold her from rolling round the floor and scattered everywhere?
I think so. I believe the killer isn't one person. Two would have held her down from screaming and making noises to attract attention

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 1:25am On Jan 16, 2020
It's hard to maintain a crime scene intact for investigation in Nigeria.

The online Detectives may have a point but I am sure one innocent stupid person that wanted to post for social media arranged the sniper well

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:09am On Jan 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Alkheira(m): 4:48am On Jan 16, 2020
Ojima23:
you are very on point

3 Likes

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by WetSmoke: 6:05am On Jan 16, 2020
The person that snapped the letter doesn't know the meaning of P.T.O?

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by sparog(m): 6:40am On Jan 16, 2020
My thoughts when I first saw the picture. There are many things that points to the fact that she didn't kill herself, she must have been forced to take her own life or she was murdered...

But trust NPF dem no go think like that or even investigate wella

1 Like

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by madridguy(m): 6:41am On Jan 16, 2020
Bros, they could only achieved that by chaining her but holding her is impossible for even three when the pain comes. I am talking from experience when a lady for my area drank otapiapia.

DavidEsq:

I think so. I believe the killer isn't one person. Two would have held her down from screaming and making noises to attract attention

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by punisha: 6:54am On Jan 16, 2020
Online detectives I hail o.
Two bottles of snipper can be turned into a cup.
The bottle of sniper was also arrange for photograph sake.
The persons parents haven't denied the writing or have they? So how did facebooker know it's another person who wrote that?

Lastly, a few drops of sniper would kill a grown dog how much more two bottles? It will knock ur heart right out. Gives u little or no time to struggle especially if your body mass is on the small side.

Does that room look arranged btw or facebooker isn't satisfied with the scattered state of the room?
Fingers should point at the facebooker

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by timibare(m): 7:14am On Jan 16, 2020
That one nor mean say Police go recruit this guy....if u like drop suggestions from now til next week enu e ma gbe ni lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by TollaniHub: 7:23am On Jan 16, 2020
its a pity this girl is no more

3 Likes

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by lonelydora: 7:34am On Jan 16, 2020
Position of the corpse will determine
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by erad(m): 7:38am On Jan 16, 2020
Lol...
Typical problem with Nigerians.
Trying to be an authority at everything without access to necessary facts.

1. There's no guarantee that scene hasn't been tampered with.

2. No one knows which part of the room she was found or where the struggle(if any) occurred.

3. For the person talking about why someone thinking of suicide with take medications, does he know how old the drugs are?
Besides if you've ever been depressed(not the ones looking for attention), the transition from "I love my life" to "f*ck this sh*t" takes seconds.

Watever the case may be, I'm not in the right position to make any deductions and by extension, conclusions.

The only evil greater than being uninformed, is being misinformed.

Thank you.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Roon9(m): 7:59am On Jan 16, 2020
All her neighbors must have rushed in, some administering olive and groundnut oil. Infact there's a great chance that the whole street was at the scene at some point

6 Likes

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by seunfly: 8:18am On Jan 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Regiment(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2020
Yay! Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, the aid worker abducted by BH along Maiduguri - Monguno road has been released

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:19am On Jan 16, 2020
The Facebook user will make a very Good detective.

In saner climes, this case would have been concluded by now.

But we trust our detectives also these days,
They are stepping up to the game in recent times.

We want to believe they will find out the killer(s) soon.

This is definitely not a suicide.......most def!

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) / #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre / Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.