Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,759 members, 7,802,321 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User (74228 Views)

Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi / Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by hefelove(m): 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
I only look at the picture and i can tell its a murder case. Just look at her name and look at the signature
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
A person who smiles and laughs the most has something he/she is trying to hide.
Depression is real
Sometimes it's hard to notice,cus the person will always smile and laugh a lot
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by slyd90(m): 2:38am On Jan 17, 2020
punisha:
Online detectives I hail o.
Two bottles of snipper can be turned into a cup.
The bottle of sniper was also arrange for photograph sake.
The persons parents haven't denied the writing or have they? So how did facebooker know it's another person who wrote that?

Lastly, a few drops of sniper would kill a grown dog how much more two bottles? It will knock ur heart right out. Gives u little or no time to struggle especially if your body mass is on the small side.

Does that room look arranged btw or facebooker isn't satisfied with the scattered state of the room?
Fingers should point at the facebooker

I'm gonna ask you just a question..where is the cup you mentioned on the crime scene
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Olibboy: 9:45am On Jan 17, 2020
madridguy:
Brilliant points but can we as well look at it this way, accepted she was forced to took the snipper, will her killer also hold her from rolling round the floor and scattered everywhere?
Brilliant points
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Philadelphia: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2020
If na SARS, forget them.

They will be checking through her phone to see if she has Hangout installed there or if she has oyinbo man's pictures there.

I gave up on Nigeria the day SARS was asking a guy why he installed hangout on his phone.

I say no to crime but the Nigerian police have got it wrong when it comes to investigation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) / Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP / #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.