Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

My Long Time Business Dream About To Die For Lack Of Funds. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Long Time Business Dream About To Die For Lack Of Funds. (574 Views)

HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration / Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity / FG Takes Ownership Of Funds In Bank Accounts Not Linked To BVNs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Long Time Business Dream About To Die For Lack Of Funds. by Mouthpis(m): 2:54am On Jan 16, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

I don't know if this is the right thing to do or the right way to go about it.

I need advice, suggestions on how to raise about #400,000 to start up a business that have been a dream that is almost coming through but, is about to be taken away from me because of lack of funds.

Though I have made part payment of #110,000 for the shop rent but, I have been given till the end of next week to pay up the balance or risk loosing the shop to someone else.

This issue have been giving me sleepless nights, as there seems to be almost no hope of getting that amount to start my dream business.

Kindly advice/suggest to me what or how this load can be taken off my head as I am beginning to loose control of myself.

I am working, with a salary of 70k, the first child in a family of five. I am of age and needs to settle down too. I just need to get this done and start building my own family.

I am here because I know we have people with sound minds and good business ideas in this section of the forum.

I just want to do things the right way.

Thanking you all in advance...

(1) (Reply)

UBER Calls For Meeting With Partner Drivers As Competition Intensifies / How To: Make More Money And Spend Less ‌ / Make Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.