Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies (45370 Views)

Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Dollarseeker: 7:02am On Jan 16, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
This guy is an icon.

Despite being from a region where evil people detest him, he keeps soaring high.

He must be a man with pure soul and why God is using him.

Lessons learnt

Religion is fake. A pure heart supercedes all religion and why Nigerians who happen to worship God the most are reteogressing, while an America that is the Sodom and Gomorrah on Earth, keeps soaring high.

he is a living saint

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by F117nighthawk: 7:02am On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=SangoOlukosoOba post=85835151]This guy is an icon.

Despite being from a region where evil people detest him, he keeps soaring high.

Lessons learnt

Religion is fake. A pure heart supercedes all religion and why Nigerians who happen to worship God the most are reteogressing, while an America that is the Sodom and Gomorrah on Earth, keeps soaring high.
One of the few DETRIBALISE IGBOS, Nigerians hate hearing the truth, this man is an example, he says it the way it is,Many so called Nigerian church goers are bunch of hypocrites controlled by the devils mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by luluosas(m): 7:03am On Jan 16, 2020
Okay
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by fredoooooo: 7:04am On Jan 16, 2020
funmike83:
Spill it out. Let's hear when buhari will leave us alone

2023 .. grin
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Austineva(m): 7:07am On Jan 16, 2020
The true man of God. God bless u, Sir

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Jabioro: 7:08am On Jan 16, 2020
He should tell us when that man is going ro die and leave us alone..Mbaka I don't have to .. mentioned name..but I am expecting my grandfather's death
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by profilemessages: 7:09am On Jan 16, 2020
corruption, not religion is Nigerias problem, we tend to deceive ourselves that I am Muslim or Christian that that is why Nigeria is bad, but no, it isn't, corruption has not religion or ethnic group, it cuts across ,

stop stealing the money meant to construct roads , bridges, schools, and hospitals, all in the name of religion, moses, Joseph, Jesus and Mohammed p.b.u them were all men of God and didn't loot the treasury, they had their jobs!!!!
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Egabs(m): 7:14am On Jan 16, 2020
So can we hear or see the other prophecy so when they are been manifested we wll knw he made them
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by JohnNU(m): 7:14am On Jan 16, 2020
The babalawo in my village can see better than that. Mbaka is only fooling the miracle seekers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by LordPsalm(m): 7:15am On Jan 16, 2020
Accurate prophecy or prediction is NEVER a prove of someone God is working with. The devil can prdict the future aswell. Lets be guided please.
*NOT SPEAKING AGAINST MBAKA THO*

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by imolile: 7:16am On Jan 16, 2020
Corn star, Because his gambling was said to be a prophesy and seemingly a reality in his opponents case, He wants to make himself popular by being called a man of god. Prophets who only see prophesies for politician and do not call people to repentance. Bribery collectors.
When was the Last time he preached Jesus?
Always prophelying and engaging in "Tubu Tubu" calculation
They are in no short supply in Nigeria
They have brainwashed followers

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Soulsymbol99: 7:17am On Jan 16, 2020
Ok,nw he is over doing it angry
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by kettykings: 7:20am On Jan 16, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
This guy is an icon.

Lessons learnt

Wait until you hear the remaining 39 prophecies before praising him .

What if you find out that one of the prophecies has to do with the realization of biafra would you have typed this

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Realfrankie(m): 7:22am On Jan 16, 2020
He should just goan sit down
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by onlyforchrist: 7:26am On Jan 16, 2020
unload the prophecies and let your sheeples says Amen. scammer!!!!8
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Olulinks(m): 7:28am On Jan 16, 2020
You don't have a feeling he will be exposed.
AtikuNetwork:
Na so. This charlatan is now feeling important with himself. He shouldn't worry. I have a feeling he will be exposed as a fraud one of these days.

It's a wish you have. You wish he would be exposed.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by creolehunt: 7:29am On Jan 16, 2020
masterP042:
If he is that good at prophecy, let him give guys 5 sure correct scores, ka men rachaa aka. Cos I believe that is the easiest prophecy that will benefit the common man.

Bros. Kilode? When some guys here are asking for only 2 - 5 odds, you are asking for 5 correct scores. You sha get big eyes. Do you know how many odds that will be?

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by edoairways: 7:29am On Jan 16, 2020
nwamabo247:
A true ma of God will always remain a true man of God irrespective of any controversies surrounding him no man can dictate to God
Yeah
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Solocoin: 7:30am On Jan 16, 2020
He said Buhari is the Messiah and people are suffering and he's borrowing money up and down. Nigeria is now the more poor country. Abi Buhari is not the Messiah again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by lonelydora: 7:30am On Jan 16, 2020
Had it been Mbaka is a Pentecostal pastor, he will own the largest church in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Olulinks(m): 7:31am On Jan 16, 2020
They had done the needful before.

DonFreshmoney:
But why is this guy still in the pulpit. I thought there was a time the catholic hierarchy wanted to derobe this scammer...

He is a wolf in sheep clothing.. he is a black sheep in the catholic family.. a cankerworm in the midst of precious jewels.

The archbishop of imo state should do the needful

See him now, he's now bigger. Let them not do any needful again.
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Neoteny(m): 7:31am On Jan 16, 2020
This man got lucky and now his head is suddenly convinced of his own fake powers.

I only blame dolts for believing in this prophecy crap.
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Viking007(m): 7:32am On Jan 16, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
Na so. This charlatan is now feeling important with himself. He shouldn't worry. I have a feeling he will be exposed as a fraud one of these days.
As much as I hate and detest these religious scammers, Mbaka and TB Joshua are two people I try to avoid.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by alexola20(m): 7:34am On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by otokx(m): 7:36am On Jan 16, 2020
opalu:
Many people didnt know that Fr Mbaka studied political science in school and he graduated with first class.

which school?
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by praz001(m): 7:36am On Jan 16, 2020
VanPOLICE:
grin

....... When you Know the ROAD to MBAKA'S HOUSE ....

.... But you are not sure if he will agree to Give you 3 Sure ODDS .....

Can't stop laughing....

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by streetsoldier1(m): 7:40am On Jan 16, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

We all know he is a fraud, an APC puppet, religious department
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:42am On Jan 16, 2020
noleflendum:
I love Prophet Dr Mbaka

Delete your second picture, they are people mourning their loved ones and not supposed to be mocked with the mourning of their beloved.
Seems Ihedioha went to visit them, they were not crying because of him I think.
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by contigiency(m): 7:46am On Jan 16, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

It's really unfortunate that you who have achieved nothing meaningful for yourself is the one calling somebody of Mbakas' caliber a charlatan. The world has indeed lost it's flavour.
Re: Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies by MedicH: 7:47am On Jan 16, 2020
If u just say buhari and muric will die this way i will do a free give away 100k. Just say it man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos / View Christian Free-to-air Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.