Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' (51183 Views)

Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide / Billionaire Mufasa Host Zlatan, Poko Lee And Others In His Mansion / Davido Lead As Nigerians Most Followed Celebrity ON Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by emerged01(m): 10:38am On Jan 16, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
I have never seen any Yoruba artiste use Yoruba girl name sing or sing about Yoruba women....they are all singing to or singing about ibo women...
Tekno wey Sing about Folake nko?
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by olisaEze(m): 10:38am On Jan 16, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
I have never seen any Yoruba artiste use Yoruba girl name sing or sing about Yoruba women....they are all singing to or singing about ibo women...

You juss come bi that na, indomie generation! U for know Junior & Pretty’s hit track 'Bolanle', or Yemi my lover’s ‘Mojisola'grin

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by encryptjay(m): 10:46am On Jan 16, 2020
Davido is up to something! Gospel track loading grin
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by polacix: 10:48am On Jan 16, 2020
ghettokid1:
Igbo language amaka
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by quintessence007(f): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
you think so? You must be born around year 2000. Omo ase

2 Likes

Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by ghettokid1(m): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=polacix post=85841210][/quote]
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by Aidejay(m): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2020
awwfar:
mumu... Olufunmi your papa and mama dey vibe too that year na Igbo name?
Folakemi by Tizze...na Igbo name too?
Morenike by L.a.x na Igbo name
Folake Wizkid dey always shout na Igbo name?
funke kpakurumo- olamide, adekunle gold- shade, zlatan- Bolanle.
But you should be more concerned that the guy considers Yoruba artists singing about and to igbe women an achievement of some sort.

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2020
DEROX:
if its like that why do northern rich politicians discriminate against some pple becoming president

Brother politics is a different language entirely, you might not believe it but that's d truth. Only personal interest comes first and last in politics.

In politics they don't want rigid people there, they want porous ones where there will be rooms to do and undo.

In Nigeria politics, the solution is to become very porous as well and join the winning party.
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by FLYFIRE(m): 10:55am On Jan 16, 2020
post=85839571:
Good to see David living up to his name and moving closer to God in this New Year.
Last Sunday he was in church praising and praying to God in spirit and in truth wink.

Jesus is Lord forever and ever.
It's all about MASTER JESUS,
Our personal Lord and Saviour.

All of us @[color=#006600][/color] woke up with this song on our lips also...

*sing till fade*............
LIAR..YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN. A VERY BIG LIAR YOU ARE.
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:02am On Jan 16, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:

Sade, Bolatito, Yemisi, Bolanle etc are all Igbo names?

I haven't seen a moment where any Igbo don't make mockery of Igbo nation, I mean no day pass without reading Igbo disgracing Igbo nation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 16, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
Funke, pakurumo, pakurumo ko jo daadaa.
Halima, pakurumo, pakurumo ko jo daadaa.
Tolani, pakurumo, pakurumo ko jo daadaa.
Folake, pakurumo, pakurumo ko jo daadaa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by Birminghamvirgo(m): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:

1. Adekule Gold- Sade
2. Sound Sultan ft Olamide- Monsura
3. Adekule Gold- Orente
4. Wizkid- Sade
5. Olamide- Falila Ketan
6. Zlatan Ibile- Bolanle
etc.....

7 Likes

Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by Santinojr: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice
Bro ..I sent you a PM
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by odinga1of: 11:13am On Jan 16, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Hi

Pls I would like to know how much the federal Government pay you to propagate and support their evil plans.

And Also, how much is the form? undecided

FUNNY U, He is in th media team of Minister Sharon Ikeazor of APC

So the pay is huge, if you want to involve, let me know.
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by DaddyMorenike: 11:15am On Jan 16, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
adekunle gold (shade)
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by edoairways: 11:17am On Jan 16, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Hi

Pls I would like to know how much the federal Government pay you to propagate and support their evil plans.

And Also, how much is the form? undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by courag10: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:

Ode... Aduke by Tjan na Igbo name

2 Likes

Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by Trutalker123: 11:32am On Jan 16, 2020
VanPOLICE:
Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion In Igbo Language, Sing Akanchawa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvQLpjmsYEQ

He shouldn't worry. God is doing something in his life
#justinbieber , Kenyewest, and soon, he'll follow suit.
Na so we de take start
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by SKINDOGGY: 11:32am On Jan 16, 2020
Jeanhoddle:
Our davido don turn ibo finish ooo
Igbo not ibo
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by ruggedtimi(m): 11:35am On Jan 16, 2020
davido still dey roll with this kind men.. smh
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by Pedrotina11: 11:36am On Jan 16, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:

Bolanle...pepper dem
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 16, 2020
Sign up using my invite link and we’ll both receive NGN 250 worth of Bitcoin when you deposit money into your Luno wallet and buy or sell Bitcoin to the value of NGN 5,000 (Luno exchange not included): https://www.luno.com/invite/UQUJ8U
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by sydneycruze(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=Smellingrillmea post=85839598]Marlins Abeg make una dey enjoy life make old people dey hate instead of make dem hussle[/quote
Which one be Marlins again���]
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by hustla(m): 11:56am On Jan 16, 2020
Davido Sha Wan Street by force
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by tunjilana: 11:58am On Jan 16, 2020
Jeanhoddle:
Our davido don turn ibo finish ooo
his grandmother is Igbo too
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
Sade nko ?
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by newguy1(m): 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
S
GODPUNISHALABI:
shade by adekunle gold was a hit song
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by kharyhordhe(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
VanPOLICE:
Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion In Igbo Language, Sing Akanchawa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvQLpjmsYEQ

dnt stay broke check my signature
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by OnyesomJ(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
Attention seekers

The Bible said worship the Lord in Secret and not in Public
See as they be like bolegrin
Re: Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' by iykomo0(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
Weed at work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Storms Chef Chi’s Elder Sister’s Wedding In Style (video) / Ali Baba's Monster Truck: Photo / Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.