Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium (48333 Views)

Prophet Olushola Akinsipe Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl During Deliverance / SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) / US Police Officer On Duty Records Himself Having Sex With Woman In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by Bobyro: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2020
Blackeuropean:

I know much about them , I'm in Schengen Zone and will never visit Belgium.
Wow.. I thought they were peaceful.
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by izubext007: 10:56am On Jan 16, 2020
Y Holding Yahoo Boyz Money
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by mu2sa2: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2020
opalu:
I rather remain in Nigeria and make my Billions than to go to all these Archaic and anachronistic and outdated countries where African lives are not secured.
R.I.P to the dead
Following Dangote's footsteps. Good luck, bros. No place like home. In US, the news channels will not even consider killing an African in cold blood newsworthy. Make man stay jeje for naija homeland dey chop life as it is.Better alive than dead.
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by Blackeuropean: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2020
Bobyro:
Wow.. I thought they were peaceful.
Racist
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2020
landforeast:
Thank God this morning I was attacked by some men of the underworld. Last last na phone them collect but nearly they would have stabbed me.

May his Soul Rest in peace
I thank God for your life, say na only phone them see collect
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by able20(m): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2020
stevepee42:
Which kind thing be this. If him nor work and soffry dey house jeje, dem go call am lazy man..... na wa for life oo
And if to say na Nigeria him die, some pipo will say them want to relocate abroad

2 Likes

Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by Skmoda(m): 11:14am On Jan 16, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
If you investigate well, his own kinsmen, skull miners did this to him.

Bad people, they travel anywhere to min skulls
ode ni e sha..foolish she-goat.
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 16, 2020
village people attack, this is what happens when you dont splash the cash.
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by AyakaDunukofia: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2020
I met Bola many years ago in Antwerp when he used to sell African food stuffs in a tiny store at Dambruggestraat Antwerp. He was a quiet man and laid back. This is terrible. So sad. May his soul find peace.

7 Likes

Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 16, 2020
Where is poisedon the arindin telling me to love ytes, where are the sane clime peeps, keep worshipping the ideals of those that hate u. We wey don live with them tey tey don warn una.

1 Like

Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by Faaji1985: 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
No where is safe anymore.. RIP to the dead
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by Glare247(m): 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
Azmanaty:
Buhari induced Bad news everywhere cry
Get sense small naa
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by HIV1: 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
The muderers will be cut by the police

I love dominique die
Caught not Cut
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by mechanics(m): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
So sad, I pray they find the culprit.
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by Jaqenhghar: 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
opalu:
I rather remain in Nigeria and make my Billions than to go to all these Archaic and anachronistic and outdated countries where African lives are not secured.
R.I.P to the dead
Did you say Archaic and outdated? LOL. Says a man in whose country electricity and the internet is a luxury

3 Likes

Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by seangy4konji: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
Rip to the man...

Na daiko deh cause all this level..take your Perce and give me my Perce and all man face front..

But if you daiko..

You see anyhow
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by Jaqenhghar: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
able20:

And if to say na Nigeria him die, some pipo will say them want to relocate abroad
At least over ther the police will do something about it. In Niggeria how you see say dem go tackle this case?
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by cococandy(f): 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
That’s so sad. He might even be a Nairalander
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by Enemyofpeace: 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
HIV1:

Caught not Cut
boat are correct jo
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by Enemyofpeace: 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
cococandy:
That’s so sad. He might even be a Nairalander
yes he was
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by cococandy(f): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
yes he was

What was his moniker?
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by Mjpem23(m): 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
Commentor:
Rest in peace man.

May your assailants be found and given the full length of the law.

Don’t be so quick to judge, the deceased might have illegal secret deal with his assailants.

1 Like

Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by Enemyofpeace: 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
cococandy:

What was his moniker?
cocoacandy2
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by Jamorezzi: 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
Western Union ? Hmm deal went wrong .
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by Legendguru: 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
Sad
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by Cousin9999: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
thorpido:
Evil people. Why murder him?

You answered your own question. Probably oyinbos.

But it's also possible he was mixed up with gangsters and wouldn't cooperate. Could also be Calabrian mafia.
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by bluefilm: 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
I suspect Iran. grin grin grin
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by bigcasava1(m): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
Maybe he has step on toes
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by chewwie(m): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
Must have been done by these migrant refugees from North Africa and the Middle East.They've turned Europe into a mess hole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor / I Make, Sell Guns For N30,000 – Blacksmith / Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.