Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium (48334 Views)

Prophet Olushola Akinsipe Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl During Deliverance / SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) / US Police Officer On Duty Records Himself Having Sex With Woman In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by tck2000(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
opalu:
I rather remain in Nigeria and make my Billions than to go to all these Archaic and anachronistic and outdated countries where African lives are not secured.
R.I.P to the dead
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by homirefacuny(m): 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
stevepee42:
Which kind thing be this. If him nor work and soffry dey house jeje, dem go call am lazy man..... na wa for life oo

My brother, if you think deep you will know that there is nothing in this life. God help us
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by Alimat40: 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
Things have changed. Belgium used to be heaven for people. The Earth is no longer safe. God is our refugee.
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by doggedfighter(f): 4:23am On Jan 17, 2020
Blackeuropean:
Belgium Belgium, one country I dare not visit.
Why, please?
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by doggedfighter(f): 4:49am On Jan 17, 2020
AyakaDunukofia:
I met Bola many years ago in Antwerp when he used to sell African food stuffs in a tiny store at Dambruggestraat Antwerp. He was a quiet man and laid back. This is terrible. So sad. May his soul find peace.
Ayaka, how do you describe Belgium?
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by Blackeuropean: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2020
doggedfighter:
Why, please?
Racist
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by pushups44: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2020
This is a horrible situation. May he rest in peace. Hopefully they will find the murderer.
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by doggedfighter(f): 10:25am On Jan 17, 2020
Blackeuropean:

Racist
Which parts are better in terms of racism?
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by Blackeuropean: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2020
doggedfighter:
Which parts are better in terms of racism?
Country you mean?
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by AyakaDunukofia: 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
doggedfighter:

Ayaka, how do you describe Belgium?

From the perspective of a black man; the white natives are wicked and inwardly. Career prospects and progression for blacks are almost zero. I mean real career, like management position prospects and progression. The doors are closed in that regard. However, this depends on someone's ambition.

Nevertheless, their position in the global geo-politics is a powerful one, being that they host the capital of EU. They are also highly industrialised. The world centre for diamond trade and conventional arms trade is in Belgium. But, I repeat, if you are ambitious guy, it is one of the worst places to start from.
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by doggedfighter(f): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
AyakaDunukofia:

From the perspective of a black man; the white natives are wicked and inwardly. Career prospects and progression for blacks are almost zero. I mean real career, like management position prospects and progression. The doors are closed in that regard. However, this depends on someone's ambition.

Nevertheless, their position in the global geo-politics is a powerful one, being that they host the capital of EU. They are also highly industrialised. The world centre for diamond trade and conventional arms trade is in Belgium. But, I repeat, if you are ambitious guy, it is one of the worst places to start from.
Thanks for responding
Re: Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium by AyakaDunukofia: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
doggedfighter:

Thanks for responding
You're welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor / I Make, Sell Guns For N30,000 – Blacksmith / Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.