Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather (17787 Views)

Which Senegal Team Is The Golden Generation 2002 WC Team Or 2021 AFCON Team? / Osimhen, Aribo, Akpeyi Return As Rohr Unveil 24-Man Eagles Squad For 2021 AFCON / Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by shinarlaura(f): 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Erediauwa:
Our men are not to be blame.

The behavior of some of our girls they left behind made them to see others like that.

Yeah, she was, but she could communicate with English very well.

What about you?

I understand... what about me? Like if I am francophone?
Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
shinarlaura:

I understand... what about me? Like if I am francophone?
Yeah, are you?
Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by shinarlaura(f): 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
Erediauwa:
Yeah, are you?

Both...mum is from the English part while dad is from the french part
Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
shinarlaura:

Both...mum is from the English part while dad is from the french part
Nice combo.

I prefer mum though.
smiley

1 Like

Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by shinarlaura(f): 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
Erediauwa:
Nice combo.

I prefer mum though.
smiley

Why? Any particular reason?
Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by tck2000(m): 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
tesppidd:
Not good at all.
Many teams would lose their players for a month...

Despite the weather June/July remains the best.
Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by damoceile: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
Europe based players should boycott this unstable nonsense they call tournament....
Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
shinarlaura:

Why? Any particular reason?
I just love anything that won't stress me.

Mother's are special to me.
Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by shinarlaura(f): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
Erediauwa:
I just love anything that won't stress me.

Mother's are special to me.

Lol..okay
Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
shinarlaura:

Lol..okay
Hope you'll take me on a tour if I visit Southern Cameroon?
Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by LZAA: 12:00am On Jan 17, 2020
logon599:
This AFCON is the most unstable international football tournament ever. It has been moved and changed so much that my interest in it has dwindled. You'll never hear them changing schedules for Euros. Africa they've changed the year, changed the month, changed the hosts, what haven't they changed? I'm just tired.

Meanwhile contact me for your beautiful and professional architectural building designs at very affordable costs and from any location.
Chat or call +234 816 124 7898 to get started today. Thank you
Kids lol
The euros have changed format since it's inception that it is hard to keep up
Infact the upcoming euros will be the most complicated in it's history
Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by LZAA: 12:01am On Jan 17, 2020
damoceile:
Europe based players should boycott this unstable nonsense they call tournament....
Hope u know the asian cup of nations also takes place in...January
Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by IronGalaxy: 8:40am On Jan 17, 2020
logon599:
This AFCON is the most unstable international football tournament ever. It has been moved and changed so much that my interest in it has dwindled. You'll never hear them changing schedules for Euros. Africa they've changed the year, changed the month, changed the hosts, what haven't they changed? I'm just tired.

Meanwhile contact me for your beautiful and professional architectural building designs at very affordable costs and from any location.
Chat or call +234 816 124 7898 to get started today. Thank you
True,they are killing the interest with these constant changes
Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by shinarlaura(f): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2020
Erediauwa:
Hope you'll take me on a tour if I visit Southern Cameroon?

Sure but right now I am not in Cameroon.
Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
shinarlaura:

Sure but right now I am not in Cameroon.
Very well then.

Do inform me.

Mercì....
Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by shinarlaura(f): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
Erediauwa:
Very well then.

Do inform me.

Mercì....

Ok

De rien
Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
shinarlaura:

Ok

De rien
Lol, don't know the meaning.

Maybe you will teach me on the other side.

1 Like

Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by Tflex01: 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
oloriLFC:
Unfavorable weather kee all of them dia! They didn't know before giving Cameroon hosting rights? Salah and Mane ooo
I swear!
CAF just want me to hate that yeye competition.

1 Like

Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by shinarlaura(f): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
Erediauwa:
Lol, don't know the meaning.

Maybe you will teach me on the other side.

It means "for nothing"
Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by damoceile: 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
LZAA:

Hope u know the asian cup of nations also takes place in...January

that nonsense devalues Africa footballers all over Europe, what's the essence of having a player that would be absent from the team when the fixture is congested in Dec/Jan....

how many big teams were buying African footballers at some point, unlike now that u hav them in almost all the big team and they are commanding big transfer money too
Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by LZAA: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
damoceile:

that nonsense devalues Africa footballers all over Europe, what's the essence of having a player that would be absent from the team when the fixture is congested in Dec/Jan....

how many big teams were buying African footballers at some point, unlike now that u hav them in almost all the big team and they are commanding big transfer money too
I'll advise u to read martin samuel's article about this on dailymail online today and stop following this mainstream media nonsense
There is a reason why the euros is not played in the winter and also the same reason why other countries outside north and south africa cannot host the tourney in june
Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
shinarlaura:

It means "for nothing"
Greetings beautiful.
Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by shinarlaura(f): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
Erediauwa:
Greetings beautiful.

How do you do?

Happy sunday
Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
shinarlaura:

How do you do?

Happy sunday
How do you do.

Wish you same Shina.
Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by shinarlaura(f): 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
Erediauwa:
How do you do.

Wish you same Shina.

So tell me. What s happening over there.
Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
shinarlaura:

So tell me. What s happening over there.
Just a lovely Sunday evening as I would have loved it.

But it would have been more lovely to see your pretty little smile.�

By the way, which side you dey sef?
Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by shinarlaura(f): 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
Erediauwa:
Just a lovely Sunday evening as I would have loved it.

But it would have been more lovely to see your pretty little smile.�

By the way, which side you dey sef?

Wooow...I envy you oh.. I wish I had the time especially on a Sunday. cheesy

At the moment, I am very very far from home.
Re: 2021 AFCON Moved From June To January Because Of Unfavorable Weather by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
shinarlaura:

Wooow...I envy you oh.. I wish I had the time especially on a Sunday. cheesy

At the moment, I am very very far from home.
Lol, don't envy me dearie....

Would cherish a private chat out of the public view.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Survival: Victims Of Calabar Electrocution Cry Out Loud For Help (photo) / AFCON Semi-Final: VP Shettima Celebrates With Super Eagles Squad (Video) / Daily 2 ODDS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.