Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Channels TV Update On IMO State Governorship Election Results(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Update On IMO State Governorship Election Results(photos) (3532 Views)

How Supreme Court Ruling On Imo May Affect Ganduje / Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election / Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels TV Update On IMO State Governorship Election Results(photos) by garfield1: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The Presidential election that held a week before the Governorship election only had a total of 511,586 valid votes out of 585741 accredited voters in Imo state.
For the Supreme court numbers to make sense after they added the votes from the 388 polling units to Uzodinma about a million voters will have to be accredited. There is no rational for the almost 100% increase in accredited voted within a week.
Nigeria has made mockery before itself before the whole world.
do you realize that imo has over 2 million voters and at least half of that is the average turnout? Do you realize that between 2003-2011 total votes in imo were over a million? Now that the population has increased,votes should decrease?
Re: Channels TV Update On IMO State Governorship Election Results(photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 17, 2020
garfield1:

do you realize that imo has over 2 million voters and at least half of that is the average turnout? Do you realize that between 2003-2011 total votes in imo were over a million? Now that the population has increased,votes should decrease?
With the Supreme court ruling explain why Imo state witnessed an almost 400,000 increase accredited votes within a week especially with voter apathy being at an all time high. Majority of a Nigerians know election are a sham and the best rigger wins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Update On IMO State Governorship Election Results(photos) by garfield1: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

With the Supreme court ruling explain why Imo state witnessed an almost 400,000 increase accredited votes within a week especially with voter apathy being at an all time high. Majority of a Nigerians know election are a sham and the best rigger wins.
During the presidential polls,2 abokis were contesting.this does not interest igbos.on march 9,5 imo sons were contesting which awakening the interest of imolites.simple
Re: Channels TV Update On IMO State Governorship Election Results(photos) by XANDERBOY85: 11:10am On Jan 17, 2020
sweerychick:

You are the one that should even use your brain because it is very obvious that you haven't voted before other than spewing thrash on NL as a paid APC brainless ZonB.
Now are u telling me that after accreditation and voting, votes will automatically go up.. simple example in a ward were you have 60 accredited voters the number of valid votes there shouldn't be more than 60. But let me say in the case of hope UZODINMA we now have 200 valid votes. Can you explain the remaining 140 votes simple answer is NO. The truth is that time will tell when all you useless good for nothing abusers of law will meet your Waterloo. PDP was bad but APC is worst. Keep defending injustice till it comes back to hunt you down and your family. And that goes to the rest of all you senseless NL APC zombies..

I maintain Buhari and his devilish party APC are the 2nd worst thing to happen to Nigeria...the 1st being the war! All these conscienceless, greedy bastards care about is grabbing power at all costs! And when they eventually steal power, they don't have a clue what to do with it!
Re: Channels TV Update On IMO State Governorship Election Results(photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2020
garfield1:

During the presidential polls,2 abokis were contesting.this does not interest igbos.on march 9,5 imo sons were contesting which awakening the interest of imolites.simple
2015:
Number of Accredited voters :847,328
https://guardian.ng/news/how-okorocha-emerged-winner-of-governorship-poll-in-imo/
Number of Accredited voters before Supreme Court Ruling:823743
You can see still with the range from the previous election in 2019.

After Supreme Court Ruling:
Number of Accredited Voters: 950,000-1 million based on their judgement
David Cameron was right

2 Shares

Re: Channels TV Update On IMO State Governorship Election Results(photos) by garfield1: 11:14am On Jan 17, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

2015:
Number of Accredited voters :847,328
https://guardian.ng/news/how-okorocha-emerged-winner-of-governorship-poll-in-imo/
Number of Accredited voters before Supreme Court Ruling:823743
You can see still with the range from the previous election in 2019.

After Supreme Court Ruling:
Number of Accredited Voters: 950,000-1 million based on their judgement
David Cameron was right
Why did you leave out data from 1999- 2011? So to you Nigeria started in 2015? Most of you pdp guys are too emotional and politically limited
Re: Channels TV Update On IMO State Governorship Election Results(photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 17, 2020
garfield1:

Why did you leave out data from 1999- 2011? So to you Nigeria started in 2015? Most of you pdp guys are too emotional and politically limited
INEC started to use card reader in 2015 to accredit voters which reduced the massive fraud and inflated numbers from elections in 1999-2011.
The accredited voters in 2015-2019 elections as released by INEC has more accurate data.

1 Share

Re: Channels TV Update On IMO State Governorship Election Results(photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 17, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

I maintain Buhari and his devilish party APC are the 2nd worst thing to happen to Nigeria...the 1st being the war! All these conscienceless, greedy bastards care about is grabbing power at all costs! And when they eventually steal power, they don't have a clue what to do with it!
Nigeria now the poverty and corruption capital of the world.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Update On IMO State Governorship Election Results(photos) by garfield1: 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

INEC started to use card reader in 2015 to accredit voters which reduced the massive fraud and inflated numbers from elections in 1999-2011.
The accredited voters in 2015-2019 elections as released by INEC has more accurate data.
Yes but its not recognized by law.let us use what the law recognizes which is the voters register
Re: Channels TV Update On IMO State Governorship Election Results(photos) by ndcide(m): 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
While we all sympathize with PDP Media like The Punch, Channels TV, PDP Activist like Henry Shield, Deji, etc...One shouldn't allow these angry people mislead the uninitiated...

Accreditation and Voting are held simultaneously during recent elections...So if INEC Suppressed Uzodinma Vote as ruled by the Supreme Court, by rejecting to compute it along others, Common sense should have rejigged your brains to know, that the number of accreditated voters would also reduce by the same margin of Suppressed Votes.

Summary; What the Supreme Court ruled was that: Given the facts before them: the number of Accredited Voters are more than what INEC reported and recorded.... Consequently, the FAKE figures was set aside and new and correct FIGURES Computed by the well learned 7 Justices of the Supreme Court..

Stop Wailing And Use Your Brains...
cool

How were they accredited.

Your assertion is too simplistic, it can't stand any intelligent scrutiny based on emperical evidence.

I'm indifferent about these things coz I know what's up.

Which result did INEC announce at first, why is it different from the one presented in court.

I'm not interested in their issue, this is most likely my first post on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Update On IMO State Governorship Election Results(photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
garfield1:

Yes but its not recognized by law.let us use what the law recognizes which is the voters register
Based on empiral evidence the numbers still don't make any sense. This was judicial abracadabra.
Have you seen any rational lawyer,mathemathician defend this fraud? The law also has to recognize how a judgement simply makes no sense.
Accredited voters consist of card readers as well as those that had manual accreditation when the card reader malfunctioned.

Nigeria will go down in history as the first country in the world where a person that came fourt in election is declared first by judicial pronouncement that makes no logical sense and numbers not adding up.
Re: Channels TV Update On IMO State Governorship Election Results(photos) by Emmanuelhector(m): 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
This one won't get to FP but if its about snakes, tonto dike and bobrisky, They will bring it up as news.. Nonsense
Re: Channels TV Update On IMO State Governorship Election Results(photos) by garfield1: 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Based on empiral evidence the numbers still don't make any sense. This was judicial abracadabra.
Have you seen any rational lawyer,mathemathician defend this fraud? The law also has to recognize how a judgement simply makes no sense.
Accredited voters consist of card readers as well as those that had manual accreditation when the card reader malfunctioned.

Nigeria will go down in history as the first country in the world where a person that came fourt in election is declared first by judicial pronouncement that makes no logical sense and numbers not adding up.
No it is just about card readers
Re: Channels TV Update On IMO State Governorship Election Results(photos) by kelvinginzie: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
garfield1:

No it is just about card readers

What surprised me was that everything you said came to pass
How did you know abt the 200k votes, because I was hearing it for the first time during the supreme Court proceedings?
Re: Channels TV Update On IMO State Governorship Election Results(photos) by garfield1: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
kelvinginzie:

How did you know abt the 200k votes, because I was hearing it for the first time during the supreme Court proceedings?
My brother,i knew of it during the tribunal proceedings.i have a friend who is close to nwosu.at first i ignored it since the two third requirement was a more compelling reason.immediately the appeal court minority judgment favorites hope,i knew he had a very big chance.
These things are not hard to predict.you just follow the history of political events since 1960,past judgments on elections and current trend and you will arrive at a result
Re: Channels TV Update On IMO State Governorship Election Results(photos) by garfield1: 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
kelvinginzie:

The last time the supreme court had these kind of case was in the 1980s and they ruled in favor of the appellants.again,a lot of supreme court rulings usually cite those two cases eg ajasin vs omoboriowo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd / Fulani Herdsmen Open Farm Gate, Graze Cows On Planted Crops / Igboland Has More Land Than Japan (see Facts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.