Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Professional Writers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professional Writers Needed (342 Views)

Professional Writers Needed / Professional Writers Needed / Job Alert/vacancy - Professional Writers Needed, Apply Here Immediately! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Writers Needed by darafit100: 10:50am On Jan 16, 2020
In need of Writers that can write 4000 or 5000 words daily. And I'll will pay 15k weekly

They must be:
-Perfect English
-Original Contents
-Plagiarism Free

Seeking Professionals for a long term and Profitable work!
Kindly contact me! WhatsApp Preferably +2347036658139
Re: Professional Writers Needed by sulaimon22: 11:33am On Jan 16, 2020
cheesy wink
Re: Professional Writers Needed by OluwaWizzy(m): 11:46am On Jan 16, 2020
Wait let me analyze this offer, OP

- Average daily word count - 4500 words per article.
- Expected deliverables - 4500 words x 7 days = 31,500 words.

Hence, a writer is expected to churn out 31, 500 words in a week. And you want to pay #15,000 for the effort, time, and value. That's even less than half the expected pay. You also promise a long time relationship under this unfair working condition.

I am sorry, but to what end? Why exploiting people's knowledge and time for your benefit. (Use your church or mosque mind)

It's bad!

8 Likes

Re: Professional Writers Needed by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
darafit100:
In need of Writers that can write 4000 or 5000 words daily. And I'll will pay 15k weekly

They must be:
-Perfect English
-Original Contents
-Plagiarism Free

Seeking Professionals for a long term and Profitable work!
Kindly contact me! WhatsApp Preferably +2347036658139

I have messaged you severally on WhatsApp bro
Re: Professional Writers Needed by odutolu1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
OP, you're mad.

Firstly, you want professionals.

Secondly, you want them to turn out 4500 words on average every day, which is impossible.

Lastly, you're going to pay 15k weekly. That's the rate of 45 Kobo per word.

31,000 words on Upwork equals around $300 to $1500. That's around N100,000 to N500,000.

You're not only mad, you're cruel and evil. Your father!

Some idiots will apply. To you mumus who will apply, use your head.

You cannot possibly turn out 30,000 words contents in a week. If you can, then it will be plagiarized. With these, at the end of the week, he'll pay you nada, for not being able to meet up.

Let's rid these mofos out of Nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Professional Writers Needed by odutolu1(m): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
LostAddict:

I have messaged you severally on WhatsApp bro

You're a mumu man
Re: Professional Writers Needed by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
odutolu1:

You're a mumu man

Why don't you employ me instead of insulting me, I have done nothing wrong in applying to an available offer
Re: Professional Writers Needed by sulaimon22: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
LostAddict:

Why don't you employ me instead of insulting me, I have done nothing wrong in applying to an available offer

No biggy in applying for d offer. but ask yourself will u be able to meet up his demand without plagiarising his articles. just use ur head.

if he doesn't pay at the end of the day don't come and open one yeye thread here dat one nlander refuse to pay u after writing for him
Re: Professional Writers Needed by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
sulaimon22:

No biggy in applying for d offer. but ask yourself will u be able to meet up his demand without plagiarising his articles. just use ur head.

if he doesn't pay at the end of the day don't come and open one yeye thread here dat one nlander refuse to pay u after writing for him

I understood all this bro before I applied
Re: Professional Writers Needed by OluwaWizzy(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
LostAddict:

I understood all this bro before I applied

You understood and your village people is still telling you to apply? �

1 Like

Re: Professional Writers Needed by Trojan8(m): 6:10am On Jan 17, 2020
OluwaWizzy:

LOSTaddict for a reason
Re: Professional Writers Needed by smiliyB(f): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2020
OluwaWizzy:

funny man cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

FHI 360 Graduate Job Recruitment Nd/bsc. (9 Positions) / Data Analyst - Business Metrics At Ibadan (urgently Hiring) / A Live In Female House Help Needed In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.