Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

How Do I Get A Drivers License To Verify Transferwise Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get A Drivers License To Verify Transferwise Account (1839 Views)

How Do I Get A Drivers Licence / Do You Need Fully Verified Stripe (EU &US) Or Transferwise Account? / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Drivers License To Verify Transferwise Account by ugom123: 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
Pls you all know the different processes involved in getting drivers license here. I am a freelancer and transferwise I use to get my fund is requesting I do a verification. I only have our usual national ID card but they want the new E card. The new E card is almost impossible to get in Nigeria.

They gave me option to use drivers license. I don't have that. Pls is there a way to design a fake one and use it for the verification? It is online platform. Has anyone being able to verify with transferwise?
Re: How Do I Get A Drivers License To Verify Transferwise Account by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
ugom123:
Pls you all know the different processes involved in getting drivers license here. I am a freelancer and transferwise I use to get my fund is requesting I do a verification. I only have our usual national ID card but they want the new E card. The new E card is almost impossible to get in Nigeria.

They gave me option to use driv5ers license. I don't have that. Pls is there a way to design a fake one and use it for the verification? It is online platform. Has anyone being able to verify with transferwise?
why can't you use a real drivers license biko don't go and spoil our name in transferwise o. Go to the frsc office they would get you a driver's license .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Drivers License To Verify Transferwise Account by ugom123: 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
uruba23:

why can't you use a real drivers license biko don't go and spoil our name in transferwise o. Go to the frsc office they would get you a driver's license .

Is it that easy? I don't drive. One of the conditions before getting drivers license is that u must av gone passed through driving school.
Re: How Do I Get A Drivers License To Verify Transferwise Account by Mikechukwu: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
ugom123:

Is it that easy? I don't drive. One of the conditions before getting drivers license is that u must av gone passed through driving school.

I also don't have a driver's licence to verify my account.

Have you been able to get your transferwise account verified?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Drivers License To Verify Transferwise Account by pattybf(f): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
I can be of help!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Drivers License To Verify Transferwise Account by ugom123: 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mikechukwu:

I also don't have a driver's licence to verify my account.

Have you been able to get your transferwise account verified?

No bro. The only option is International passport
Re: How Do I Get A Drivers License To Verify Transferwise Account by xvianboss411: 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
So I can't use driver's license to verify?
Re: How Do I Get A Drivers License To Verify Transferwise Account by dojnr4real: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2022
Were you able to verify your account?
Re: How Do I Get A Drivers License To Verify Transferwise Account by dojnr4real: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2022
xvianboss411:
So I can't use driver's license to verify?
have you verified your account?
Re: How Do I Get A Drivers License To Verify Transferwise Account by Babson4u(m): 11:15pm On May 15, 2022
Can the new improved NIN slip be used to verify wise Account

(1) (Reply)

Nirsal Loan / Nigerian Bank Reportedly Freezes Accounts Belonging To 500 USDT Traders / Palmpay Truly Closing Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.