Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,857 members, 7,798,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City (38688 Views)

PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. / Manchester City Sign Erling Haaland / Meet Ogbonna Okemiri, Nigerian Defender Who Plays With One Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by Chimookigwe: 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kekereekun123:
His is not a nigerian abeg. What is all this nonsense na

Yes na.
Gbadebo is a Sudanese name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by isaacprinz(m): 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
It's nice to see Nigerians excelling in football and other works of life. More blessings to all of us.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by slimthugchimee2(m): 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
shogsman:

They think anybody that bears a Nigerian name is automatically Nigerian, ignorant folks.
The kid is British.
Wrong move from the boy,he'll have a better chance at Leicester, he just killed his career before even starting it.

Nawa, but if he had committed a crime, you won't waste time to tag him Nigerian

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by iykmane: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
We offer paid and unpaid account for all dating and video tools listed

Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by Ryocaj(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
The guy is so hawt and young looks like he's rich...... I think I'll go for him kiss kiss kiss
Olosho

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by shogsman(m): 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

Nawa, but if he had committed a crime, you won't waste time to tag him Nigerian
It is common sense, this is his official profile.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
Gwilym:

Past experience.

Agbonlahor, Fashanu, Salako, and one Armstrong refused to play for Nigeria in times past, and got a few caps out of it.

William Troost Ekong (U17 Holland, U21 Holland) and Victor Moses (U21 England) played for Nigeria. Vic Moses has even been to two world cups, Ekong to one. Now if they sat down and waited for callups from Holland and England...dem go wait tire.
there is a certain dele alli doing well. olisadebe was a legend in poland. there are players like mike eneramo, joseph apkala etc who oither countries wanted but they chose nigeria. how did they end

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
That's nice one.
Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by shogsman(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
Chimookigwe:

Yes na.
Gbadebo is a Sudanese name.
He isn't Nigerian, is name is Cameron,gbadebo is just a surname dude was born and bread in the UK and he is a British citizen.it is Nigerian outlets that is calling him Nigerian because of his name,y'all need to understand that name doesn't have anything to do with nationality.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by k2money(m): 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
shogsman:

It is common sense, this is his official profile.
HIS registered country. His father is Nigeria.
Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by Cousin9999: 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Talented young man. But I wish there was an African league snatching him up and developing him rather than him spending years being psychologically and financially abused by oyinbos.
Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by Starboytwo(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
shogsman:

They think anybody that bears a Nigerian name is automatically Nigerian, ignorant folks.
The kid is British.
Wrong move from the boy,he'll have a better chance at Leicester, he just killed his career before even starting it.
because you be omniseeth
Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by shogsman(m): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
k2money:

HIS registered country. His father is Nigeria.
So you still don't get the difference, you think because he's father is Nigerian it automatically makes him Nigerian.
He is British and it is evident in his official profile, boy was born and lived all his live there and you think he'd align with a country he's probably never been to.
Is CAMERON a Nigerian name.
Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by NiklauseFred(m): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
The guy is so hawt and young looks like he's rich...... I think I'll go for him kiss kiss kiss

With ur pepper and okra jewelry? grin

Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by shogsman(m): 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
Starboytwo:
because you be omniseeth
It's common sense, anybody with half a brain would understand what I meant.
Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by shogsman(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
Cousin9999:
Talented young man. But I wish there was an African league snatching him up and developing him rather than him spending years being psychologically and financially abused by oyinbos.
So you'd rather he spend his years outside his country without contact with his families and friends in a completely different environment because of what you call ABUSE.it is 2020 there is nothing like that over there plus he's English if he's truly talented he'll be just fine.
Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by Kharol1234: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
grin hope say e go play ball for man city first team wishing him goodluck....

Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by Cousin9999: 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
shogsman:

So you'd rather he spend his years outside his country without contact with his families and friends in a completely different environment because of what you call ABUSE.it is 2020 there is nothing like that over there plus he's English if he's truly talented he'll be just fine.

I'd rather our African leagues grow and develop to the point that our children aspire to play in them and never entertain playing for crackers that will abuse them their entire career, and convince them to marry whites so their money doesn't go to black people.

Does that bother you, filthy devil hell-bound oyinbo?
Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by Tingotoe: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
Buhari fall my hand big time angry
Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by kharyhordhe(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
robosky02:
Manchester City have snapped up Nigerian defender Camron Gbadebo from Premier League rivals Leicester City following a successful trial, according to various reports in the English press including Foxes Hub.

The 17-year-old is bidding farewell to the Foxes after nine appearances for their U18 team in the U18 Premier League.

Gbadebo previously turned out for the youth teams of Watford and Crystal Palace before he was acquired by Leicester City in 2018.

Writing on Instagram, Gbadebo said : "I'm so happy to announce that I’ve signed for @mancity.

"Thank you to every one that has supported me on my journey so far. This is only just the beginning!"

Gbadebo joins Flying Eagles invitee Fisayo Dele-Bashiru, Felix Nmecha, Nathanael Ogbeta, Gavin Bazunu, Samuel Edozie and Timi Sobowale at the Manchester City Academy.

He is a product of the Kinetic Foundation Academy in South London that produced Nigeria internationals Joe Aribo and Josh Maja.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=34975
dnt stay broke check my signature
Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by VegaJack: 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
[s]
Tingotoe:
Buhari fall my hand big time angry
[/s]
Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by OnlineWell(m): 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nigerian got talents...All the best bro

I provide phone numbers of any country for verification. Do check my signature

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by hekkyboi: 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
seh na with this ur okra face u wan take go Bleep am?
Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by seangy4konji: 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
And we are still looking for jamb form money and daddy is saying him never collect pe nsion..
Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by adedayoa2(f): 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
they're coming for you
Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by stealmatic(m): 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
hanti hmmm,i site u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters / Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) / Paul Pogba Buys £250,000 Ferrari To Celebrate Child’s Birth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.