Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? (24990 Views)

If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? / Nigeria Will Soon Create Digital Currency — CBN / #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Adejuliet(f): 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
cleish:

wao, I really like the way you constructed your comment/ criticism, it seems I have a lot to learn from you been a SEASONED BUSINESSMAN.

Sir you said no crop in Nigeria will give 180% ROI in 8 months. I said 130% speaking from my bookkeeping records & experience. NOT 180% and I don't state Nigeria.

Since 2017 I have cultivated corn and yam on my ten acres of farm land, two acres mainly for corn, while the other eight acres for yam & corn (mixed cropping). I sell my corn fresh at the rate of #30 each. At the end of sales, income generated is more than ×5 what I spent in the farm.

NOTE:
I am not a scammer,
I am not a novice, am a beneficiary of the FG agriculture finance
I am not a mathematician by qualification or profession but I know how to play around with figures especially statistic's.

I have already rented 20 hectares for this year farm and diversification. also am planning setting up a two hectares prototype farm for two crops I intend producing & exporting.

drop your Twitter or LinkedIn handle for update, I might send you an invite to the farm by may.

Wow.... I love your response.

Can I send a DM please?
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Adejuliet(f): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
700,000 is enough for the business please. Anyone to help me please? I'll return the loan within 10months
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by MrCuteking(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
suco01:

This u just say salon business is just another oil money ?. Mo fhor oo
Yeah he's right. I own and manage a unisex salon in Lagos (island). He is 100% right.
Calculate the cost of barbinng 1000hairs in a month if you charge 1kper head.
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by suco01(m): 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
MrCuteking:

Yeah he's right. I own and manage a unisex salon in Lagos (island). He is 100% right.
Calculate the cost of barbinng 1000hairs in a month if you charge 1kper head.

LMAO. The same way you own a salon na so me sef get a salon. who will barb hair for 1k when others barb #300, you can only achieve barbing hair 1k if only the salon is located where the rich that can barb at that price. I don't need to calculate anything 1000 hair barbed in a month can only be achieved where the price is low also barbing work sales day na mostly Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I can't advice someone to invest millions of naira in a salon business laye.. Better to go into pharmaceutical business or Alcohol business than salon

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Adam00(m): 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
Adejuliet:
700,000 is enough for the business please. Anyone to help me please? I'll return the loan within 10months
ask bubu
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Adejuliet(f): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
Adam00:
ask bubu
That's not good enough. Thanks though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by MrCuteking(m): 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
suco01:

LMAO. The same way you own a salon na so me sef get a salon. who will barb hair for 1k when others barb #300, you can only achieve barbing hair 1k if only the salon is located where the rich that can barb at that price. I don't need to calculate anything 1000 hair barbed in a month can only be achieved where the price is low also barbing work sales day na mostly Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I can't advice someone to invest millions of naira in a salon business laye.. Better to go into pharmaceutical business or Alcohol business than salon
Its alright
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by joshkke(m): 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
I will produce a Nigerian film that will break the N1 billion glass ceiling at the Nigerian box office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by karlboss: 2:46am On Jan 29, 2020
FreeMejoor1:
Bitcoin investment ..am an expert trader with Good experience on how to buy and sell, trade your coins and make massive profit with high ROI...with 10 million i will make you 30 million within a year investing and buying at the right opportunity and then let your money and the market work d magic...have benefitted from this and boastly acknowledge you start this investment..i will manage your coins..i monitor the market 24/7

Create a Bitcoin trading website. Run ad on fbk you will get people who would invest. Create a telegram group to carry along your investors

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by karlboss: 2:51am On Jan 29, 2020
ChrisKonor:
Night club nor go bad o.

I still have interested in alcoholic bitters production tho.

This alcoholic bitter idea I suspect is a money spinner. The way different companies are going into this line of business is suspicious
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by karlboss: 2:59am On Jan 29, 2020
SehgateTeam:
Well. The question is who will give out 10m.?

Back to the question on how to invest the unseen 10m.

Generally, Business atmosphere in Nigeria right now is not favourable and I must be sincere with everyone. Those doing it might just be trying to meet sales not like before.

My opinion;

I will love to go into agro commodity trading with it but recently our experience on it seems bad. Because the farmer now have a way of linking the factory directly with the aid of educated farmers among them which now block the chances of traders.

If I should go into stocking. There is tendency the maize or Soyabeans or any other grow mould and spoil on waiting for prices to rise. And as a matter of fact, one of the factory we supply already have up to 180,000mt of stock already so when do we think the price we move up? Even right now the price is going down on daily basis so if you had bought maize when the price was 95,000per ton last November will you be happy to sell now at 85,000 per ton.

If I should consider farming, the fear of fulani herdsmen will not allow me to sleep.

As a risk taking business man, I will think outside the box in investing my fund. I.e, I will deposit 5m into my account and use it to trade off Nigeria boundary. (Initiating colanut export from Nigeria and send to the Sahara/Sudan via air cargo where the demand is high) then with the remaining 5m. I will move quietly to Mali/Niger republic and settle down for 3months to buy cow gallstones .

I will buy 1 gram 600-1000cfa guaranty. And I will spend most of my time like a poor business man through out because 1. Hide my identity 2. To have some good bargaining power. 3. To avoid the Arab wahala.

If I should get 2kg within 3months I will be happy though its possible because almost all their cows in this region have it.

Next is to book my flight to HK.

2kg

1gram in Hong Kong is 47USD
47USD x 2000grams 94,000USD. So let's me calculate some other factors

1. Other Chinese buying
2. other Nigerian Hausa trader buying
3. Inability to speak good Arab. Might not be able to convince them and having an interpreter Also exposes me to danger of arab spy*

So 1kg is guaranty in 3months

1000grams x 47USD.
47,000dolls.

Note* 1000grams of cow gallstones will hardly filled up 3-4 boxes of st.Luis cube sugar. So having it I will not pay any duties.....smile.

Chairman sir
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by pasuma(m): 4:23am On Jan 29, 2020
Hi there,

Can you please share your contact with me.

BigSarah:
Recently graduated from unilag but i am certain business beats school!.

I would invest in Cloth manufacturing, I don’t need a 10M capital from 700k - 1M is more than enough to set me up. I’ve a connection with a clothing factory (owned by my dad prior his illness), with 700k I can produce 2000pcs of T-shirt’s in 3wks which would be sold for a 1000naira per piece wholesale and 1500 per piece retail. I’m guaranteed of over 120% return on my investment, within 2months ....Godspeed
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Tistook(m): 7:23am On Jan 29, 2020
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 29, 2020
Alexious:
Ten million will be enough for me to start my long awaited transport business in abuja.

Hmm, don't waste your money.

The taste of pudding is the eating.
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by olamy7(m): 11:13am On Jan 29, 2020
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by FlexxiLtd: 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
I will invest in mobile lending app
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Dennis3D(m): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
Will invest in real estate

That's why when we design. We build

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by FreeMejoor1(m): 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
karlboss:

Create a Bitcoin trading website. Run ad on fbk you will get people who would invest. Create a telegram group to carry along your investors
thanks i will..got a project coming on..
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by stagger: 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
suco01:

Dumb! That's what you are.

In Lekki, the base price of hair cut was N1000 anywhere as at 2016. I know because I have paid that for haircut along Admiralty. Same as the salons you see in places like Shoprite and stuff like that. In East Legon Ghana, there are salons that charge up to 20GHS for hair cut (that's like 1,400), even in a country where there is electricity almost 24/7.

Do you know there are also opportunities for home service where you can pay up to N5000 per haircut? Typically you can even see a man take his three sons for barbing and they are all paying N1000 per head?

We have not even entered celebrities o. P Diddy was paying his barber $7000 per haircut. Check.

When you know nothing of certain businesses, especially when you see guys doing it for years, then you need to look closely.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by suco01(m): 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
stagger:

Dumb! That's what you are.

In Lekki, the base price of hair cut was N1000 anywhere as at 2016. I know because I have paid that for haircut along Admiralty. Same as the salons you see in places like Shoprite and stuff like that. In East Legon Ghana, there are salons that charge up to 20GHS for hair cut (that's like 1,400), even in a country where there is electricity almost 24/7.

Do you know there are also opportunities for home service where you can pay up to N5000 per haircut? Typically you can even see a man take his three sons for barbing and they are all paying N1000 per head?

We have not even entered celebrities o. P Diddy was paying his barber $7000 per haircut. Check.

When you know nothing of certain businesses, especially when you see guys doing it for years, then you need to look closely.

Loudmouthed dumbass that wanted to comment, too many words, but sense is scarce and very far from you. If not that you are so silly not to read the part where I said 1k can only be achieved where the rich that can barb at that 1k price. Next time read and understand before you comment and stop expressing your stupidity here.

If only you know who you are talking to. I can't count number of people I have rendered free service for to setup salon on this nairaland, which I also have 2 salon that i run.

Ignorant foool like you that will be doing country exchange rate to compare price. Maybe people should travel there to barb then.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by bolanto24(m): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
I have a unique idea to set up a social website, I know it will be one of the most visited in 5 years in Nigeria. That's my main project.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by stagger: 12:27am On Jan 30, 2020
suco01:

Loudmouthed dumbass that wanted to comment, too many words, but sense is scarce and very far from you. If not that you are so silly not to read the part where I said 1k can only be achieved where the rich that can barb at that 1k price. Next time read and understand before you comment and stop expressing your stupidity here.

If only you know who you are talking to. I can't count number of people I have rendered free service for to setup salon on this nairaland, which I also have 2 salon that i run.

Ignorant foool like you that will be doing country exchange rate to compare price. Maybe people should travel there to barb then.

Name one of such "free salon"people and I will go to the place for a haircut to see the effect of your advice. Since there are so many of them that "you can't count"them, this should not be a problem should it?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by passey: 5:42am On Jan 30, 2020
Canonspace:
If you have N10m in your account and you are looking for a short-term low-risk opportunity to invest your money. I suggest you consider investing your money in Treasury bills. Investing in T-bills is Fail-Safe, and not just that, it offers good returns too in a short span of time (typically approx. 1 year). Read more about Treasury bills HERE

The return rates are woeful in this Buhari era. Of course, the argument for the policy aimed at forcing banks to lend to businesses has some merit to it.
Safe, Yes; but not profitable anymore considering other alternatives to which you can invest the money.
2.8%??
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by princeauwal(m): 6:36am On Jan 30, 2020
More schools and transport
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by twnklshop: 6:50am On Jan 30, 2020
I would use the entire 10 million to buy more Rainbow Currency (because I have some thousands of Rainbow Currency already). At the current price of $0.43 per unit (154 naira) with 10 million naira I would be able to buy 64,935 units of Rainbow Currency. I would use the 64,935 units of Rainbow Currency to buy Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC). The current price of Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) as at today is 2,335 units of Rainbow Currency. With 64,935 units of Rainbow Currency I would be able to buy 27 TEC. Immediately the 27 TEC hits my pernum wallet I would start monitoring when the next luxury real estate apartments would be listed on the Twnkl Estate website. Right now luxury real estate apartments in Dubai are listed on the Twnkl Estate website everyday. 22 luxury real estate apartments would be listed on the Twnkl Estate website today, 12 have been listed so far. I would reserve Fractional Ownership Rights (FOR) in as many apartments as I can until I finish the 27 TEC. Then I wait for the blockchain smart contracts to be activated, when they are activated I would become the part owner of the apartments I reserved FOR in. Then I would be qualified for a share of the monthly rent which would be paid in US Dollars or the UAE currency Dirhams (AED). It is good to live in Nigeria and earn foreign exchange from another country without leaving your home or office.

Here are examples of two luxury real estate properties I reserved Fractional Ownership Rights in this morning and two I reserved two days ago. If someone gives me that 10 million I would reserve more properties.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by suco01(m): 7:58am On Jan 30, 2020
stagger:

Name one of such "free salon"people and I will go to the place for a haircut to see the effect of your advice. Since there are so many of them that "you can't count"them, this should not be a problem should it?

You have problem of comprehension. Senseless point as usual. Because this is a faceless forum where you hide behind the keyboard doesn't mean you should sound stupiiid, people call me chat me on how to setup a salon which I always give them advice free to setup the salon wayback 2016. This is recent chat someone chat me. If u need to visit keep asking on nairaland till you are answered oo. You can't just make sense cos you're not clever in any way.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Sampunk(m): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2020
Sabby1:
I will venture into reuse, recycling and recovery of waste. There are lots of waste in this part of the world that if properly harnessed will be financially beneficial to myself and the nation's economy

I am interested in that business too.. Are you into the business now?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Sampunk(m): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2020
cleish:
I will invest in crop production, with a return on investment of 130% in 8 months, especially in crops that already has a large market potential in my State.

What crops ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan / Customers Groan As GTBank Grapples With Technical Issues / 5 Money Mistakes Nigerian Women Are Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.