Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency (46902 Views)

Premium Times Sacks Andrew Ajijah Over False Report On Miyetti Allah / Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by engrchykae(m): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
IloveToMess:
Thunder fire Yorubas, let them do their amotekun rubbish by themselves, shebi they are proud backstabbers of the South, now they want SE and SS to establish their own security too to curb the backlash on them from the north.

Rubbish slaves feeling funky because of Lagos state, if there was no Lagos state Yoruba land could have been the most backward region in Nigeria but because of Lagos that the Federal Government and the Igbos developed now they have mouth to talk, let them face the Fulani and see what will happen to them and I will be more than glad if the Fulani level them all from Osun to ekiti down to oyo and Ogun state, shoot all Yoruba's down so they can run to Buhari for assistance that he will gladly decline rendering to them. Idiots with ugly faces forming powerful..
you think you can pretend to be from the south to cause tension among the south?
The ultimate fear of the north is a United South.
It's not about politics,it's about the survival.
Ipob is on standby.
The riverine boys won't be hard to mobilize.
This cowards fulanis should keep coming but they may not be able to leave

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by TruthinAction: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
I don't blame you. I blame the southerners who still pledge allegiance to this Fulani led government. But your time will soon expire and very soon, we will drive you back to the desert where you came from.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by IloveToMess: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
engrchykae:
you think you can pretend to be from the south to cause tension among the south?
The ultimate fear of the north is a United South.
It's not about politics,it's about the survival.
Ipob is on standby.
The riverine boys won't be hard to mobilize.
This cowards fulanis should keep coming but they may not be able to leave

I am Igbo MAN and a Biafran and I can never bow to no one, I did not bow to Sokoto caliphate it is Afonjas that are below me that I will bow to.

Take your Southern unity elsewhere we Igbos don't need it, we are Igbos and Biafrans ok Mr Afonja!

If we must unite it is with the SS and to a large extent the Middle belt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by ebby9z(m): 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
Anazp:
the YORUBAS fought the civil war majorly. Awolowo was the CEO of that war for your info, Benjamin afekunle , obasanjo majorly won the war for Nigeria. Without the YORUBAS Nigeria would have lost that war. Go read about Ibrahim taiwo and so many young YORUBAS generals and Colonels. The igbos keep boasting but have never won a war before in history

Please please please...aren't you enough of this shameless tribalism? I'm Yoruba but I'm disappointed that you prefer to bash Igbos who have always gone about their businesses instead of facing the reality of the Hausa-Fulani tyranny.

Grow up a bit, will you?
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by witworth(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
Who cares? Chop your presidency, we are preparing for the breakaway, to hell with your presidency.
You can't blackmail us.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by zoedew: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
Limitednow:
Supporting Amotekun may deprive Southwest of 2023 Presidency, Miyetti Allah tells govs

Source: https://punchng.com/supporting-amotekun-may-deprive-southwest-of-2023-presidency-miyetti-allah-tells-govs/

He is not stupid as some suppose but merely acting out a script to test the waters. All these won’t go on for longer.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by engrchykae(m): 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
IloveToMess:

I am Igbo MAN and a Biafran and I can never bow to no one, I did not bow to Sokoto caliphate it is Afonjas that are below me that I will bow to.

Take your Southern unity elsewhere we Igbos don't need it, we are Igbos and Biafrans ok Mr Afonja!
am Igbo but the south must work together before we emancipate ourselves from this British house niggas up north.
The great ikemba in wisdom knew this that's why he had to agree with awolowo to go with the western region until the British met awolowo and God knows what deal they made with him.
The reason the north is powerless in this new development is because they direly need the Yoruba to continue keeping Nigeria one.
Since the Igbo are not interested in one Nigeria.
Had it been we igbos are politically interested in one Nigeria,they would have dealt with the southwest political leaders by now.
Use your head,that is if you aren't a mole trying to cause trouble among Yoruba and Igbo
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by Anazp: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
ebby9z:

Please please please...aren't you enough of this shameless tribalism? I'm Yoruba but I'm disappointed that you prefer to bash Igbos who have always gone about their businesses instead of facing the reality of the Hausa-Fulani tyranny.

Grow up a bit, will you?
you are definitely not a Yoruba. You are an igbo stick to your backward culture please

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by Cherez: 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
jimyjames:

Do you know 3 million Biafran kids were starved to death by Nigerian government during the civil war? The Nigerian government still claims what the did was right cause it was an act of war , so there is noting wrong here
Is that why you will rejoice in the death or suffering of those kids?
Then how are you diff from them?
Bros, be careful of how you engage ppl in here before NL turns you to something else.
Yes we lost lives before & during that war but I will never wish or support the death of any child (In Igbo we say, "every child belongs to all; they're our kids too).
Peace and meekness, please
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by Cherez: 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Anazp:
you are still dodging the question. Tell us what empire the igbos ran before the British came? Whose war commander ran and absconded his seat to Ivory coast? Have u heard of the aare oonakanfo? A war leader than never runs away in battle
Stop the pride and today Ilorin is the caliphate's while non of the lands of the Ivory coast man and his kinsmen remained intact?
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by Anazp: 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
Cherez:

Stop the pride and today Ilorin is the caliphate's while non of the lands of the Ivory coast man and his kinsmen remained intact?
igbos have no history. Tell us where did the igbos originate from?at least you have Yoruba history dated way back the 1400s. Show us igbo history in the 1400s and their achievements as a state
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by Cherez: 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
Chimookigwe:

Coming from a hopeless nyamiri with no past and no future, I'm not suprised.
Lol
No past and future indeed and the Britons found them a hard but to crack and no known history of being conquered nor cowed by colonial masters.
Go and read about the Igbos oga; they were the slaves most feared.
BTW, hope you know your past is vague too else falling from the sky is cool?
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by IloveToMess: 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
engrchykae:
am Igbo but the south must work together before we emancipate ourselves from this British house niggas up north.
The great ikemba in wisdom knew this that's why he had to agree with awolowo to go with the western region until the British met awolowo and God knows what deal they made with him.
The reason the north is powerless in this new development is because they direly need the Yoruba to continue keeping Nigeria one.
Since the Igbo are not interested in one Nigeria.
Had it been we igbos are politically interested in one Nigeria,they would have dealt with the southwest political leaders by now.
Use your head,that is if you aren't a mole trying to cause trouble among Yoruba and Igbo

Yoruba's are cowards and can't wait for slightest opportunity to betray the Igbos.. Let Yorubas fight their fight alone leave Igbos out of this nonsense. There can never be a coalition between Igbos and Afonjas please.
Period!
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by executive12: 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
DaBullIT:
loooool

see threat , if na that one , Miyetti monkey , forget , the solution is simple , we will force Buhari to do another population census , it's long overdue , this time we will do it diligently and prove once and for all that Hausa / Fulani may have land mass , but they are not twice the population of other tribes in Nigeria , and the next vote ? we will monitor with passion

wuruwuru no dey , If Yoruba wants it , Yoruba gets it , it's a matter of diplomacy and pulling a few strings

To be honest however , i have posted the questions on nairaland and twitter several times, where will governors find funds to maintain the outfit ? they are still struggling to pay minimum wage , adding that means adding more work force / additional load to the budget of the state , we haven't even talked about equipments at all , then depending on the focus , the operatives are they going to be analogue or digital ??

Right now the focus is on asserting the right of Nigerians to protect themselves. Once that is settled, the Governors should demand for an increase in the States' share of the national revenue to help fund the regional security outfits.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by engrchykae(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
IloveToMess:

Yoruba's are cowards and can't wait for slightest opportunity to betray the Igbos.. Let Yorubas fight their fight alone leave Igbos out of this nonsense. There can never be a coalition between Igbos and Afonjas please.
Period!
when you back away from them in animosity,they will have no option than to take whatever the north give them,start thinking we'll not emotionally
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=Anazp post=85847806][/quote]

Your statement oozes unadulterated ignorance.

Pffft.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by McRhymesman: 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
they are scared of Amotekun
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by nasoeb: 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
TheApologist:
why is the North especially Fulani this apprehensive about the setting up of Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn? If they are peace-loving, they shouldn't feel threatened by its establishment in any sense
Because they (mostly fulanis) are the kidnappers, bandits, criminals, terrorist and thiefs. So they know they will be mostly the casualties.
And a united front by the yorubas who all these while where loyal to them, means they (yorubas) will become less manipulated by the fulanis. And no one will be use again to divide the south.
Mostly, when these bad eggs are repelled, they are most likely to relocate back to the north and start their havoc in the north, which they don't want.
Again the yorubas will easily get similar support from the SE, SS and NC, which nay cause a heavy avalanche against the fulanis and change the governance and polity of the country.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by Cherez: 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
Anazp:
igbos have no history. Tell us where did the igbos originate from?at least you have Yoruba history dated way back the 1400s. Show us igbo history in the 1400s and their achievements as a state
You didn't tell us about the Yoruba history and you've now limited it to the 1400s?
Here you go with it, read yourself (https://faculty.ucr.edu/~legneref/igbo/igbo1.htm).
Your problem is lack of exposure and premising your whole life on rumors you heard rather than on facts.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by IduNaOba: 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
jimyjames:

Lol the Igbo's the fought the colonial masters for 31 yrs while they colonized Yoruba's in 6 months

Don't tell me those community clashes you had in the pass was war? grin
Igbos are still fighting the colonial masters till now.
We know these things.
The average naija person don't know beyond mungo Park discovered river Niger nonsense
Don't blame them.
You see all these plots against igbos is still scripts from London.
Who born naija man to challenge the Igbo man mentally and otherwise?.
Na London dey help them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by IduNaOba: 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
Cherez:

You didn't tell us about the Yoruba history and you've now limited it to the 1400s?
Here you go with it (https://faculty.ucr.edu/~legneref/igbo/igbo1.htm).
Your problem is lack of exposure and promising your whole life on rumors you heard rather than on facts.
Nwanne hapụ ndị chọrọ ifu ọhịa ka ha funyụọ anya.
Don't try to enlightened those condemned already. The darkness possessing them have them eaten and empty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by Philistine(m): 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
ebby9z:

Grow up a bit, will you?
U are the one that should grow up. Show me the tribalism in that guy's statement. Shame on u. Continue licking your enemy's arse.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by IduNaOba: 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
IloveToMess:

Period!
Easy mehn. Calm down.
Anything is possible.
Igbo and Yoruba can still collaborate.
I am not against it myself being Igbo.
But ị hụrụ ehn, anyị ga ehi asaa n'anya First.
Yagazie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by peterpe(m): 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
God purnish all this miyatti
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by emmykk(m): 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
TheApologist:
why is the North especially Fulani this apprehensive about the setting up of Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn? If they are peace-loving, they shouldn't feel threatened by its establishment in any sense

The reason is simple from regional security to regional army and if Niger delta start their own regional amokekun it will affect revenue derivation so the earlier they shot down Yoruba security outfit the better.

They are not afraid of the amokekun,they are afraid of it consequence in 20_50years time.

Your amokekun is like army Biafra of 1966,it start small and grow big.

In summary the north don't want the south to leave

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by kbbanj10(m): 12:05am On Jan 17, 2020
Bunch of Idiots. Amotekun has come stay wether you like it or not
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by IloveToMess: 1:25am On Jan 17, 2020
IduNaOba:

Easy mehn. Calm down.
Anything is possible.
Igbo and Yoruba can still collaborate.
I am not against it myself being Igbo.
But ị hụrụ ehn, anyị ga ehi asaa n'anya First.
Yagazie

Onyinye Yoruba bu onyinye ekwensu, ekwuchala m.

Jiri ire gi guo eze gi onu.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by Dybala11(m): 2:26am On Jan 17, 2020
Gbam, words from the mouth of the spokesman of the 4th most deadly terrorist organization
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by Came4amod: 4:47am On Jan 17, 2020
Okekenwajideaku:
Why is the north so afraid of this Amotekun�
Aboki is always scared if innovation..just look at northern states and south ..and the standards of living alone .. come add amotekun .. lol Aboki is frustrated.. he is not growing .. so he doesn't want others to grow .. aboki is a fool at 40 .. who wants everyone to remain foolish .. grin grin
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by Came4amod: 4:52am On Jan 17, 2020
DaBullIT:
loooool

see threat , if na that one , Miyetti monkey , forget , the solution is simple , we will force Buhari to do another population census , it's long overdue , this time we will do it diligently and prove once and for all that Hausa / Fulani may have land mass , but they are not twice the population of other tribes in Nigeria , and the next vote ? we will monitor with passion

wuruwuru no dey , If Yoruba wants it , Yoruba gets it , it's a matter of diplomacy and pulling a few strings

To be honest however , i have posted the questions on nairaland and twitter several times, where will governors find funds to maintain the outfit ? they are still struggling to pay minimum wage , adding that means adding more work force / additional load to the budget of the state , we haven't even talked about equipments at all , then depending on the focus , the operatives are they going to be analogue or digital ??

Bro going against the obvious and trying to be smart is not smartness but cockiness.. there is more than enough to manage amotekun .. if nigeria does not beef up security there will be problem for southwest .. because the north is always scheming.. and there is good intel .. the country is not safe
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 17, 2020
Delivered their message NEXT is to give to MBAKA to KIT FLY it
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by oyatz(m): 5:50am On Jan 17, 2020
Tinubu is not one of the Governors, neither is he in charge of security and and is not holding any office. He is just a private citizen.

sassysure:
Buhari and his people talking through their mouth piece.

Tinubu, oya, betray your people as usual.

They always hold u for blokos.

To become president is more important to u than the security of your people.

He has not even said anything since this brouhaha

How I wish these people will stick with this security thing come what may but as usual, they will use one of them to betray all.
This is the sad reality we have in southern Nigeria.

Men without balls

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times / Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN / Naira "Appreciation": Why Nigerians Should Not Celebrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.