Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years (16819 Views)

First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) / Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years / Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by kirajustice: 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Okpala Mark, a businessman and 1,044 Nigerians across the country, emerged winners at the quarterly, Senior citizens and women’s draws of the DiamondXtra Season 11 reward scheme held yesterday in Lagos.

Speaking shortly after receiving his Education allowance prize cheque for five years, Okpala told newsmen that he has been a customer of Access Bank for years, adding that he never knew he would emerge winner someday.

“I feel so super happy and excited; I never saw this coming. All I kept doing all these years was to top my DiamondXtra Savings account which I started with N5000 few years ago.  I constantly topped it with bigger amounts which as a result made me richer today. I want to say a big thank you to Access Bank, I also want to encourage other Nigerians, especially my fellow businessmen to partake in this initiative because this bank ends up making their customers happy. I can assure you that with this funds, my childrens’ education will progress to a whole new level”

Some of the winner who were presented with their cash prizes were Mr. Gabriel Nwakwe, who won N1 million rent for a year; Mr, Ahmed Abimbola, who won N1 million while Mrs. Amaka Patience Ajuluchu, Dr. Yinsua Ahmed, Oladeinde Sule and Mrs. Vivian Oyebukwa and Jidai John, all won N500,000 respectively.

Under the cluster category of senior citizens, Mrs. Adewale Wilfred Abosede, Mrs. Rosemary Udo, Mr. Patrick Ogamune, Mr. Godfrey Tosin, Mrs. Obiesie Ekwotosi, Mr. Chimara Charles Uzodinma and Alero Otimeyin, were winners.

And on the women cluster draw, Mrs. Clara Ibiwiele, Mrs. Alero Oyimenyi and Mrs. Effimwen Eyo, won N300,000

Speaking on the sidelines of the event, the Head Retail Products, Access Bank Mr. Robert Giles said: “DiamondXtra has been running for 11 years and in that 11 years, we have grown every year. The prize fund and the number of prizes has grown every year. And at the last decade, we have given out over N5 billion in prizes to over 20,000 beneficiaries and last year over 4000 beneficiaries.

“The salary for life is great and that is the prize the customers wanted and every year we have added more prizes such as the educational allowance for five years, senior citizens prizes, rent for a year as well as other ad hoc draws throughout the year to make it more accessible and to create more stories for our customers.”

Speaking on the Season 12, he said: “It is a tight lip secret, but we would stay true to our promise of keeping DiamondXtra going and we would stay true to our promise for salary for life and everything our customers loved last year, we would keep and our customers have asked for a few more things and we would feature it. So, more prizes more winner and a few exciting features we would keep secret.”

Also, the Group Head Consumer Banking Access Bank, Mrs. Adaeze Umeh, said: “Season 12 is even going to be much bigger because we have gotten feedbacks from our customers to know what they want to see in season 12 and Diamondxtra is a product that has been here for 11 years meaning we have strong followership. And each season we try to build in what customers loved in season 11 and would want in season 12 because it is a product for our customers and we are touching lives.”
https://politicsnigeria.com/access-bank-rewards-businessman-with-education-allowance-for-5-years/

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by aylive02(m): 6:25am On Jan 17, 2020
Congrats to them
FTC
Dedicated to all hustlers

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by sanemind2(m): 6:25am On Jan 17, 2020
good though...

meanwhile

l sell external drive with HD movies of all genre,can be sent around Nigeria,check profile
Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by shamsin6300(m): 6:26am On Jan 17, 2020
That is nice.
Happy for her
500k no be beans ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by chibu4u2(m): 6:27am On Jan 17, 2020
sanemind2:
this useless bank

Lol. At least dem try na. Las las some people will smile home.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by youngbabaj(m): 6:28am On Jan 17, 2020
Fidelity no fit ever reward their customers with even data

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 17, 2020
shamsin6300:
That is nice.
Happy for her
500k no be beans ooooo

Since 2015..
Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by Pain(m): 6:32am On Jan 17, 2020
Esseite:

Since 2015..

Yet some Marlians and Lost Ones will PoP this to impress strangers in a night out. Popping their destinies away in a moment of ego tripping...

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by Roon9(m): 6:33am On Jan 17, 2020
Commendable

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily.
Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by Takeit2017(m): 6:35am On Jan 17, 2020
Make them help people like us wey still dey struggle na
Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by skkslar: 6:41am On Jan 17, 2020
Nice
Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by LoydJ(m): 6:48am On Jan 17, 2020
All this Banks self No dey try @ all

Na Dem go first Congratulate you with Happy birthday text but ordinary 50mb data/200 airtime no go follow the text

Shey na happy birthday we wan chop ni??
Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by kelvxyn: 6:51am On Jan 17, 2020
One day, God will pick ur call. Don't give up.
Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by Houseofglam7(f): 6:54am On Jan 17, 2020
cool
Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by Richard05: 6:57am On Jan 17, 2020
Good and applaudable

Meanwhile I've a LG 32inches smart tv for sale
Dm me on 08162907678
Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by Chisaedhor: 7:03am On Jan 17, 2020
The most useless bank on earth sad

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:04am On Jan 17, 2020
Very Good CSR.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:04am On Jan 17, 2020
Chisaedhor:
The most useless bank on earth sad
Sorry ooo.

Ndoo......

Atleast they are doing something good this time around!
That's what this thread is all about.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by DenreleDave(m): 7:08am On Jan 17, 2020
If na Igbo man, that money na waste.. Wetin concern Igbo man with book.. Na business money dem suppose give am..

Me sef wey be Yoruba, I think and do business like an Igbo man and its the best ever
Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by Chisaedhor: 7:28am On Jan 17, 2020
post=85861958:

Sorry ooo.

Ndoo......

Atleast they are doing something good this time around!
That's what this thread is all about.

Yes I agree with you they have done what Buhari can't do
Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by Simplebeauty: 7:28am On Jan 17, 2020
grin

very encouraging
Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by flexyrule(m): 7:30am On Jan 17, 2020
Access bank? Hell No.
As for me and my house, we belong to team *737#

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by Xavi2019: 7:31am On Jan 17, 2020
Congrats to him. I have a question though,
UBA gives me about 5k almost every month, and I don't know why.
Usually at the end of the month or at the beginning, i get two alerts, a debit alert of #490 for some 'tax', and a credit alert of 5k.
PS: I opened the account about a year and half ago, and has always topped it up almost every other day and has never withdrawn from it till date.
Might that be the cause? And does anyone else enjoy this too?
Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by saheedbadmus(m): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2020
Thats good
Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by Ryan03(f): 7:44am On Jan 17, 2020
Xavi2019:
Congrats to him. I have a question though,
UBA gives me about 5k almost every month, and I don't know why.
Usually at the end of the month or at the beginning, i get two alerts, a debit alert of #490 for some 'tax', and a credit alert of 5k.
PS: I opened the account about a year and half ago, and has always topped it up almost every other day and has never withdrawn from it till date.
Might that be the cause? And does anyone else enjoy this too?
probably its the interest you get each month. I dont know your package but I use their ALAT app, I save without withdrawals and I get 0.8% interest on the amount per month
Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by Xavi2019: 7:48am On Jan 17, 2020
Ryan03:
probably its the interest you get each month. I dont know your package but I use their ALAT app, I save without withdrawals and I get 0.8% interest on the amount per month
OK, thanks.
mine is a current account though..
Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by Ryan03(f): 7:50am On Jan 17, 2020
Xavi2019:

OK, thanks.
mine is a current account though..
same as mine but I use the ALAT app for discipline. Try confirm about it though, also heard a friend's current account experience same thing because he doesn't withdraw from it
Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by Bbbwings: 8:03am On Jan 17, 2020
Pain:

Yet some Marlians and Lost Ones will PoP this to impress strangers in a night out. Popping their destinies away in a moment of ego tripping...
Are you in pain?
Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by Bbbwings: 8:04am On Jan 17, 2020
Ryan03:
Idonbelieveit.
Really?
Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by 2sexynet: 8:05am On Jan 17, 2020
sanemind2:
good though...

meanwhile

l sell external drive with HD movies of all genre,can be sent around Nigeria,check profile
how much and how many movies in it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Resort To Emergency Loans As Hardship Worsens - Financial Times UK / Dangote Lists The Obstacles To Trade At The Ports In Nigeria / Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.