Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

I Need A Business Partner For A Private Label Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Business Partner For A Private Label Business (559 Views)

Promote Your Biz With Catchy Logo, Adverts, Label, Business Cards...very Cheap! / Record Label Business Plan / How To Start A Private Label Business (in Ten Steps) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Business Partner For A Private Label Business by MDBrand: 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
My name is MDBrand(that's not my name ooo). I am a Digital Marketer and a Dropshipper. I started drop shipping in 2017 with a general store then I moved to a niche store but I think is time for me to Create a brand for myself and that's where the partnership comes in.

I need someone who can ship products to any country in the world but first you must have something to offer

1. The products you ship to my customers must be made by you. I know some people here make shoes for a living even wristwatches and some other stuff, and that's the type of business partners I want. You make them, i bring customers, you ship them.

2. Private labelled Products: Whatever it is you make, must have my logo on it. If you are a shoemaker, your shoes will have my logo on them. If you don't accept, please don't contact me.

3. You will sell at wholesale prices, whatever I add to the money belongs to me. I don't need a greedy human being to come knocking on my door, please

4. You get paid when I receive orders.

5. There is something called shipping policy. Go and Check Google for it.

6.if anything comes up, I'll let you know

Drop your comments, please

(1) (Reply)

Thermal Food Delivery Bags Buying Tips / Nigeria Vietnam Economic Forum / Lush Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.