Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. (69775 Views)

Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 / Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by Adexy4us(m): 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
Sunofgod:
Where is Kante?
i think Kante is now overhyped
Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by Jamorezzi: 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
Marketing strategies grin
Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by Augustine1998: 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
I think Arnold and Robertson desived that position
Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by tfash96(m): 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
FullBlastLight:

If he's not in d squad, nobody is there, aswear!

No matter how weak a lion is, u cant compare it 2 a dog, however strong!

CR7 left leg alone self can't be compared wit everytin abt Kante!
baba shut up there bloody Rapenaldo asslicker.. Which stupid Rapenaldo's left leg can't be compared with Kante. Do you even know who Kante is in French team as well as Chelsea
Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by jeffrey1596: 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kallmerb:
This is really funny but can't blame them.. All they want us Mulla..money talks... Ronaldo can bring in 10 times what Kante can offer
All of you this penaldo fans lasan ehn, i tire for una mattee o. They said 2 million people voted and your Goat came short of Messi. Even mane had more votes than the Goat you're bragging about. Its about what the voters want and not what they can offer. If its about what they have to offer bros lets be sincere with eachother, Mane cannot make the list that way, but they dont give a f.uck about that. Poor kante

1 Like

Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
IdioticNLmods:

Mr. Man shut your trap! We all know this is about your preference for Messi and not about that sanctimonious shît you are trying to form up there.
First of all I don't do insults.
Secondly, your assumption sold you out as someone who lacks the ability to engage in meaningful discussions.
Finally, this is an online forum but you just showed how you talk to your parents at home.

I don't blame you, I believe lack of proper home training caused it.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by FLYFIRE(m): 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
sad sad sad

Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by Benwallt(m): 1:06am On Jan 17, 2020
Lorando has repented(begged UEFA) hence his accommodation.
Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:07am On Jan 17, 2020
Liverpool players dominate, wow!
Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by shina123: 1:10am On Jan 17, 2020
WiztaylorDC:
Must Ronaldo be on the list
YES!!! GIVE WAT TO CEASER WAT BELONGS TO... STOP HATING
Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by kinzd(m): 1:11am On Jan 17, 2020
You mean mr challenger?
PapalsBull:
When Messi won his sixth balon d'or they have to arrange one mago mago one for him in Dubai, now they drop Ngolo Kante to accommodate him in an unorthodox 424 formation.

Poor Kante.
Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by unmask: 2:15am On Jan 17, 2020
LesbianBoy:
All these talk is just to make it seem FIFA and UEFA favour Ronaldo. We all know they are bias towards Messi. If truly UEFA favours Ronaldo, last 2 years why did they give his award to Modric?

Btw what did Ngolo kante do specially last season in the champions league that he should be in the team angry
so did the Ronaldo perform better than Bernado Silva?

That guy is just riding his fame.....if not why will he be serie player of the season for doing nothing?
Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by sunshineV(f): 2:15am On Jan 17, 2020
armadeo:
The stage must set for you if you're big enough.

The entire team had to change to accommodate one man..

A man whos trained himself to be the best. He deserves the accolades.

Who jah has blessed no man can curse.

Modified.

Ordinary comment and people are shouting buhari up and down. What concerns Ronaldo's team formation with buhari.

Let me explains to you guys shouting buhari on my comment.

The guy is one of he best players in the world and to maximise his potential certain changes were made to the team. Being a team player myself i completely understand the move and accept it as such. They all don't even earn the same amount, is that also unfair? so what the F.

Dont hate the player hate the game.

The mask said so....

I respect Ronaldo but no one will need to squeeze in no one if you are as good as u claim

1 Like

Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by DSHADOWWALKER: 3:36am On Jan 17, 2020
LesbianBoy:
All these talk is just to make it seem FIFA and UEFA favour Ronaldo. We all know they are bias towards Messi. If truly UEFA favours Ronaldo, last 2 years why did they give his award to Modric?

Btw what did Ngolo kante do specially last season in the champions league that he should be in the team angry

U sound daft,the award is given through votes and not handpicked.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 17, 2020
jeffrey1596:

All of you this penaldo fans lasan ehn, i tire for una mattee o. They said 2 million people voted and your Goat came short of Messi. Even mane had more votes than the Goat you're bragging about. Its about what the voters want and not what they can offer. If its about what they have to offer bros lets be sincere with eachother, Mane cannot make the list that way, but they dont give a f.uck about that. Poor kante
bro am not a C Ronaldo fan.. Just stating the obvious.. Dislike the guy pride
Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by Axiwaju(m): 6:03am On Jan 17, 2020
PapalsBull:
Lalasticlala Ngolo Kante has been cheated
Buy snipper bro and stop wailing
Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by tesppidd: 6:09am On Jan 17, 2020
drizslim:
Same way Grammy keeps denying our barbie Queen Nicki
That doesn't answer the question.
Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by uzoma213(m): 7:25am On Jan 17, 2020
eni4real:
VVD: Europe the Best
Messi: World the best
Ronaldo: Marketing the best cool
Messi the best in the world? cheesy. He is not even the best in his country, Messi fans self
Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by IdioticNLmods: 8:36am On Jan 17, 2020
kingkakaone:

First of all I don't do insults.
Secondly, your assumption sold you out as someone who lacks the ability to engage in meaningful discussions.
Finally, this is an online forum but you just showed how you talk to your parents at home.

I don't blame you, I believe lack of proper home training caused it.
Yen yen yen.. The truth is bitter.
Go and protest at uefa office, you and your fellow dumb messi fans.
Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by WiztaylorDC(m): 9:01am On Jan 17, 2020
FullBlastLight:

If he's not in d squad, nobody is there, aswear!
No matter how weak a lion is, u cant compare it 2 a dog, however strong!
CR7 left leg alone self can't be compared wit everytin abt Kante!
sure, but put yourself in kante's shoe. what Uefa did is unprofessional
Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by WiztaylorDC(m): 9:05am On Jan 17, 2020
shina123:
YES!!! GIVE WAT TO CEASER WAT BELONGS TO... STOP HATING

What's my own with the hate? if dem like make dem remove Messi put Yakubu. What Uefa did is unprofessional? that's my point

1 Like

Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by Myself2(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2020
Shey UEFA dey mad before ni? Which kind useless fans do the voting before, ah sure say na all those Mumu Messi fans hold meeting come do mass voting. Dem just carry clowns full selection just to sideline Ororo CR7 The GOAT.
Shiorrrr
Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
Da year of PS 2 na this formation I dey use if I give you goal grin
Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by dapodash: 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
2020 is the year for the people of Benin city.
Learn these soft skills and companies will come looking for you, register now:http:///xigma-AI
Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by Shobams(m): 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
He worked for it, so he deserves every honour that comes with it.
Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by LesbianBoy(m): 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
DSHADOWWALKER:

U sound daft,the award is given through votes and not handpicked.

Your father is daft. Stupid idiot tongue
Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by uthlaw: 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
drizslim:
Ronaldo no be Anybody mate

Raise ur hand to clap for a winner or you raise ur standard too..
Uefa knows this quote
as him no be anybody y he no win vote for himself to be among d first 11....imagine say them drop person may win vote for person may no make first 11 and him no b there mate.....if na person now u go wan die!

1 Like

Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by soke02(m): 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
Had it been it was messi Rinaldo fans will be crying foul play, ngolo sorry
Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by Deejaygold(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
Confused UEFA

Hello, let's save our contacts on WhatsApp and see each other's status
*_wa.me/2347064285388_*
Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by DSHADOWWALKER: 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
LesbianBoy:

Your father is daft. Stupid idiot tongue

You sound daft,but you just proved me right,you are daft as Bleep.oloriburuku ni e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.