Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Do You Think Nigeria Is Really The Giant Of Africa? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Think Nigeria Is Really The Giant Of Africa? (882 Views)

Is 2020 Really The Beginning Of A New Decade? / King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) / See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Nigeria Is Really The Giant Of Africa? by BankyGee(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
With many problems we are facing in this country ranging from poor electricity to pointless killings, many people never agree to the saying that Nigeria is the "Giant" of Africa anymore.

Broda Shaggi, when asked this same question replied:

"Giant of Africa ko, dwarf of continent ni"

He stated that poverty has finished the country and added that:

"Giant of Africa ko, kukute of Ilesha ni.
This country as e be so, make dem go put am for museum

He concluded by saying:

"The relaxation of a sufferhead international nation is a Acquired Immune Deficiency"
(I don't know what that means tho)

So, Nairalanders, what's your take on this?

Do you support Broda Shaggi or you really believe that Nigeria is the "Giant" of Africa?

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Do You Think Nigeria Is Really The Giant Of Africa? by sweetonugbu: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
Suffering and smiling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Nigeria Is Really The Giant Of Africa? by Eazi1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
To me, yes and no!

Nigeria is popular with bad things in other continent. But once it's your country, it's your country.
Nigeria needs GOD's mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Nigeria Is Really The Giant Of Africa? by wesleywalker: 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
If you are looking for the best writing services you can try to work with buyessay. Such services are known for their experienced team of writers and editors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Nigeria Is Really The Giant Of Africa? by topher052: 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
Bankee, been trying to reach you. Hope all is well. Sent you a mail, please reply the mail if you got it. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Nigeria Is Really The Giant Of Africa? by BankyGee(m): 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
topher052:
Bankee, been trying to reach you. Hope all is well. Sent you a mail, please reply the mail if you got it. Thanks
I've replied the mail. Thanks bro smiley
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Is Really The Giant Of Africa? by Thewikiinc: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2023
The Wiki Inc. hires skilled and knowledgeable wiki page authors. They have the ability to improve Wikipedia pages.How to Create A Wikipedia Page For An Author

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Skirt And Panties Combination Today / Muchlove / What Is "yahoo Yahoo" All About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.