Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. (12270 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform / Marriage At Registry.Does It Says Husband Cannot Marry Second Wife? / Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by frubben(m): 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
Romanoff:

Stop assuming sir. I'm a Christian and I will not fornicate, my body is God's temple and the Holy spirit lives there.

osheeeee mobile church grin

1 Like

Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by leonard002(m): 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
you will have the bitterest of marriages if you marry someone you are not sexually compatible with
Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by Dexlomo: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
How long is this going on for? Sometimes, it could be out of fear and sometimes, it could be due to stress. How long have they being married for and has things changed? The guy has no reason to lie at this stage and would be better he opens up so that they can know how best to get help. She should ask about his past erections and also, his past sexual experience (it could be hand job, head job, sex (whatever type is is)).

I have read of stories of guys who for the first week of their wedding had no erection, so it is not news. She should help him allay his fears.
Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by Amstupid(m): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
Romanoff:

Stop assuming sir. I'm a Christian and I will not fornicate, my body is God's temple and the Holy spirit lives there.

lives where Abi o stupid sha angry
Ur body na Babylon

1 Like

Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by airex(m): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
Romanoff:

Oga, I see him three times a week.

Some men have mastered control, others just choose to make excuses for their shortcomings.

Adios.
He didn't master any control. It's either you're Fugly and not appealing to him or he's impotent.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by Filmewell(f): 1:18am On Jan 17, 2020
ranmoor:

If your body is actually God's temple, who are you to restrict people from entering his temple
Guy what da heck
Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 17, 2020
Romanoff:

The God I serve who has seen my love and service to Him won't let that be my lot.

L'oruko Jesu.

Amin o!

1 Like

Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by hashtagged(m): 6:38am On Jan 17, 2020
If you are looking for justification to cheat on him. It isn't justified, tell him to see a doctor, or get IVF babies it's not hard. Sex was originally meant for procreation.
Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by BabbanBura(m): 6:51am On Jan 17, 2020
Romanoff:
See ehn, stories like this will not change the fact that God frowns at fornication. But there is something to be done, instead of running here to share this story, what have you done on your own?

Have you sat him down to ask him questions like "how long have you had this issue, why didn't you tell me, what steps have you taken to solve the issue, what do we do"?

These are questions you can ask him if you love him and are interested in the marriage.

If he deceived you into marriage even after knowing he can't perform sexually, the marriage can be annulled since it hasn't been consummated. Lawyers, correct me if I'm wrong o.

If you can forgive his deception, you both can seek medical counsel from a urologist on what his options and chances are.

Do you even believe this story? There is no way you will date a guy to the point of marriage and he never had a hardon. Except if she was careless not to pay attention or to be curious as to why he hasn't had any attention.
I had 3 none sexual relationships but in each one of them I struggled with erections whenever we are together - and the ladies knew it. They dont need to even pay attention to notice.
Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by Skmoda360(m): 7:13am On Jan 17, 2020
finalboss:
But you are a guy nah??
Read the comprehension again...
Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by davillian(m): 7:42am On Jan 17, 2020
cheesy
You were happy it was no sex until marriage and after marriage you got the shock of your life.....
Divorce him for lying to you or tricking you into marrying an okobo
Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by Romanoff(f): 8:08am On Jan 17, 2020
airex:
He didn't master any control. It's either you're Fugly and not appealing to him or he's impotent.

Like i said, excuses for your short comings.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by Romanoff(f): 8:09am On Jan 17, 2020
Amstupid:
lives where Abi o stupid sha angry
Ur body na Babylon

Even apostle knew the power of the flesh and said .....he brings his flesh under subjection....

Self control, the fruit of the spirit that those born of the spirit possesses.

I understand if you know nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by Romanoff(f): 8:11am On Jan 17, 2020
ranmoor:

If your body is actually God's temple, who are you to restrict people from entering his temple

My body is the temple of God cause God's spirit lives there. My body is not a physical church building sir.

May God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by ranmoor: 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
Romanoff:

My body is the temple of God cause God's spirit lives there. My body is not a physical church building sir.

May God have mercy on you.
Like I said, who are you to deny anyone interested in receiving God's spirit? Freely you are given, so freely you should give.
Remember, God loves a cheerful giver !
Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by mechanics(m): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
She should meet a doctor for advice.
Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by Romanoff(f): 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
ranmoor:

Like I said, who are you to deny anyone interested in receiving God's spirit? Freely you are given, so freely you should give.
Remember, God loves a cheerful giver !

Jesus loves you and doesn't want you to perish.

4 Likes

Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by Collyweed: 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
BabbanBura:

Do you even believe this story? There is no way you will date a guy to the point of marriage and he never had a hardon. Except if she was careless not to pay attention or to be curious as to why he hasn't had any attention.
I had 3 none sexual relationships but in each one of them I struggled with erections whenever we are together - and the ladies knew it. They dont need to even pay attention to notice.

Erm, erm Oga. The clue may be in your user name. The guy may be a small bura, which may not be so noticeable.

Anyway, more likely the mumu girl was carried away by fine boy with good job, (quite rare in places like where she did her youth service). I will advise her to get an assistant husband before the cobwebs between her legs become unmanageable.

Life is short and shagging during menopause can be painful.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by FortuneDeGreat(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
Romanoff:

Some men have mastered control, others just choose to make excuses for their shortcomings.

Adios.
You're not a good Christian, you seem to be rude, just by your utterances I clearly can deduce that.
Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by Timson01(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
clevvermind:
advice this sister.

My Newlywed Husband Cannot Perform In Bed.
What Should I do?

I have two objectives of sharing this pathetic story of mine, one, to educate every young single lady out there. Two, to seek advice on what to do.
Growing up as a young lady, I always look forward to that day I will get married to my own husband, have children and in a happy home. But what am currently seeing now is the total opposite of my wish.
I met Tunji during my NYSC service in Kwara State, he is a handsome young looking guy, smart and a banker at one of the new generation banks in the state.
Just a year into our relationship, he proposed marriage to me. It was a wonderful thing to me and a surprise as he did this on the eve of my birthday. Without wasting time, I quickly gave him a “YES” answer.
Three months later we got married. On our wedding day, we received so many blessings from both parents and wishes from loved ones but it seems none of the blessings and wishes is working in our marriage.
The episodes of the story started on my wedding night. As a young lady and a newlywed bride, I expected that night to be special (you know what I mean) but what I experienced was a total difference.
My newlywed husband cannot perform his duty as a man (sexually), I mean his pen!s did not rise at all. It was just like a rubber hose. what should I do?
Sister I want to asked a question did you marry your husband as a virgin if you did not seriously u are50 percent in for abig trouble in your husbamd s house because probably your former boyfriend can be better than your husband in bed which would cause havoc because you will always want that kind of experience you had with other men and if you don't get it you might be force to go outside,secoudly if you are a virgin then ur problem is smaller in that God will bless your union marriage is honourable to all and the bedleft undefiled as a wife lay tour complain to God who gave you the husband he is fairful and is interested in your marriage tell it to God both of you prayed about it God would not put two faithful people together just to see their marriage have issues,and I heard there are some sexual enhancement drugs men can take probably this can help your man Google them but this should not be like a forced thing because those drug have side effect on the man and the woman too okay remain blessed

1 Like

Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by onai1: 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
He should seek the services of a urologist
Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by zexy2030(m): 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
Romanoff:

Adios.
U r not attracted to him first, he attracted you that's why...he never fell into your former lust category... He is just an husband material. Master control? Lies...when a man sees wet seduction and resist then he is man.
Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by Romanoff(f): 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
zexy2030:

U r not attracted to him first, he attracted you that's why...he never fell into your former lust category... He is just an husband material. Master control? Lies...when a man sees wet seduction and resist then he is man.

My dear, I am very much attracted to him. We were friends for two years before we started a relationship close to a year ago.

Body dey hot o, it is not easy my friend. But still, by God's grace, we are waiting.

MODIFIED

He proposed to me on Saturday. Of course I said Yes.

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by Youngkingjaey(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
Romanoff:

Alaba market_ no testing
Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by crunchyg: 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
Romanoff:

Wow, let's be friends, how about that
Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by ranmoor: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Romanoff:

Jesus loves you and doesn't want you to perish.
You religious people are interesting! Your God/religion support war, genocide, extermination, slavery, gender inequalities, women suppression etc. And I'm the one that wants to perish...
Don't worry, my the time you leave the shore of Africa, things will be more clearer. You have been brainwashed since birth.
Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by 3verblazing(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Romanoff:
See ehn, stories like this will not change the fact that God frowns at fornication. But there is something to be done, instead of running here to share this story, what have you done on your own?

Have you sat him down to ask him questions like "how long have you had this issue, why didn't you tell me, what steps have you taken to solve the issue, what do we do"?

These are questions you can ask him if you love him and are interested in the marriage.

If he deceived you into marriage even after knowing he can't perform sexually, the marriage can be annulled since it hasn't been consummated. Lawyers, correct me if I'm wrong o.

If you can forgive his deception, you both can seek medical counsel from a urologist on what his options and chances are.
so funication is a sin ...devorce is not ... Intresting
Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Romanoff:

And if them ask you for form, you self go say you be Christian.

Na market you for go price tomatoes wey you wan buy, taste am for mallam basket before you pay.

May God have mercy on us all.
Dont mind them, they fabricate anything to support immorality.
Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by Amumaigwe: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
Romanoff:

Adios.

You see him 3 times a week for prayers. After you are gone, his side chick then sees him for anointing service. Everybody is happy.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by simplepee(f): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lol
Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by DonMekino(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
u must not fornicate to taste ur man, u can rub him n touch downstairs....u can even give him bj to see how far :ou must not fornicate to taste ur man, u can rub him n touch downstairs....u can even give him bj to see how far?
Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by Romanoff(f): 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Amumaigwe:

You see him 3 times a week for prayers. After you are gone, his side chick then sees him for anointing service. Everybody is happy.

Well, Christian relationships are not for your kind. He's not a man like you, the work of God in his life has made him develop more self control than your carnal self has.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! / What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? / Are Material Things The Basics In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.