Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,964 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria (88175 Views)

2 Wks Sit At Home: Simon Ekpa Overthrows Nnamdi Kanu in a first Biafran coup / Omoyele Sowore: Nigeria Is Not The Most Corrupt Country In The World / Buhari’s Government Most Corrupt Since 1999 – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by daddytime(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
Below are the 10 countries perceived to be the most corrupt, and more country-related rankings can be found here.

Country Corrupt Rank

Best Countries Overall Rank

Colombia. 1. 51

Mexico. 2. 33

Ghana. 3. 67

Myanmar. 4. 57

Guatemala. 5. 65

Saudi Arabia. 6. 31

Brazil. 7. 28

Kenya. 8. 53

Bolivia. 9. 60

Russia. 10. 23

Wonders shall never end.

Where those our charle brothers and sisters wey dey kpokpo us here?

Come and see what Transparency International said oh. But this people wan ginger our politicians to put in more effort abi wetin dem dey try do?

Source:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/10-most-corrupt-countries-world-050100477.html

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by zolajpower: 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
Disappointed

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by wahles(m): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
Tor

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by GOFRONT(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
What!!!

Where is Nigeria name on d list??.....
Who is the corrupt element that compile this list and Omit Naija from her Glorious number 1 position??
Nigeria name no appear for here??....Despite the way I and my cronies wrecked Nigeria??

497 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by jantofubu(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
This is a rigged list... Where is Nigeria

257 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
It's obvious Nigeria corrupted the list

476 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by happy200(m): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
I know Ghana is a very bad country just that they are hiding under many things.

70 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Staro: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2020

OP, read the article again.
The report is not from Transparency International (rather it's the "U.S. News 2020 Best Countries rankings"wink

In the report, 73 countries were surveyed and Nigeria is not one of them

293 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Koredav(m): 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
I can't believe my eye ooo pls where is nigeria. Can someone check it well for me and wake me if I'm sleeping from dreamland oooo yeaaaaa shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Teibaba(m): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
When counting people in hellfire, you don't count the devil because he's always there.

Nigeria made corruption since decades ago. So just chill

209 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by chozzy: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
Koredav:
I can't believe my eye ooo pls where is nigeria. Can someone check it well for me and wake me if I'm sleeping from dreamland oooo yeaaaaa shocked shocked

That report is not from Transparency International

It's a US trustworthiness survey carried out in 73 countries.
Note that, Nigeria was not among the countries surveyed.

Besides, T. I hasn't released the 2019 corruption report yet.

The report from their website is still the 2018 report

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by BuhariAdvocate: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
Stealing money isn't only corruption.
GOFRONT:
What!!!

Where is Nigeria name on d list??.....
Who is the corrupt element that compile this list and Omit Naija from her Glorious number 1 position??
Nigeria name no appear for here??....Despite the way I and my cronies wrecked Nigeria??

3 Likes

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
This is no news op. lipsrsealed
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by crash12345: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
lol,are you guys that desperate to paint Ghana as a bad country when Ghana is minding his own business. Think about your 1 million problems and 100 million extremely poverty capital of the world's people record in your zoo and leave Ghana,the most peaceful safest progressive country in West Africa alone!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Roon9(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
Even the top list of corrupt countries is corrupted angry nawa

BBQ nonsense dead meat has come
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
_

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Cutezt(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ojoro

Nigeria is not there cos they started counting from number 1, Nigeria is number 0

Meanwhile, let us handle that wedding video for you, we promise to keep you smiling 20 years after, by just looking at the memories

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Rick9(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
How exactly do they get their statistics?

1 Like

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by laosy(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nigeria is not in their league, we are way over them in corruption, OP do you get? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by christejames(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
I don't believe, it looks like a doctored list...

#followNPFL

1 Like

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by adecz: 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
grin

Nigeria don go bribe dem grin grin grin!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Riskybeing: 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lol
ghana cheesy
charlie we will not take it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by GeoAfrikana(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
Why are people disappointed?

Sincerely, when is the last time you heard ###billion dollars missing or CBN couldn't find ##million dollars?

While Nigera may still be far from what we dream of, I believe things have improved.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
crash12345:
lol,are you guys that desperate to paint Ghana as a bad country when Ghana is minding his own business. Think about your 1 million people in your zoo and leave Ghana,the most peaceful safest progressive country in West Africa alone!!
What are you going on about? Whose trying to paint who bad?

This news is even on Ghanaweb

Your acting like, you are the only one who love your country.

Relax habeg.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by tellwisdom: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
So I should believe this bullshit because america said so??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by YorubaLord: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nigeria has been cheated from her specialty and strength. NONSENSE!

2 Likes

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by personal59: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
unbelievable
this is Nigeria transparency list

am not against the govt as some people believe that all good things coming out of the country should be accepted but Nigeria no dey the list showssssssssss hmmnmmnnnnnnn

Yoruba people will say Akhikha e ri so
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by itsme01: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
Corrupt Ghanians wont like this

1 Like

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Blitz888(m): 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
Institutions are collapsing..
Public office holders are becoming more brazen in their acts of graft..
Impunity is elevated to such dizzying height in government.
Armed forces and police brutality is at an all time high.
The bureaucratic bottle neck in civil service strategically put in place to aide and abet bribery and corruption is now more efficient than ever.
Electoral fraud is today an official modus operandi for whoever can control the judiciary and Police.
Financial institutions now fleece the populace with sundry inexplicable charges and we say we are not one of the most corruption nations on earth.

I can go on an on....

1 Like

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by realstars: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
If this is current statistic and if the news itself is not corrupt, then we need not to include Nigeria in the list.
A ghost told me that in the ghost ''country'', if the leader is incorruptible then no one is corrupt and the entire citizens of the corrupt nation will automatically be incorruptible,.
This is the power of bubu and the hand of Magu with the ship of EFCC.
Nigerians will be free soon after the storm.

2 Likes

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by NinjaMetahuman: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
[s]
chozzy:

That report is not from Transparency International

It's a US trustworthiness survey carried out in 73 countries.
Note that, Nigeria was not among the countries surveyed.

Besides, T. I hasn't released the 2019 corruption report yet.

The report from their website is still the 2018 report

[/s] so saudi and colombia made the trustworthy list?

Niggar, shut the fhuck up with your fake news.

7 Likes

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Destroyerofyeeb: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
But I thought the foolish ghanians were angels like they like to pretend to the whole world. grin Any African country more corrupt than Nigeria has to be really corrupt as fvck

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What NTA Tweeted On Amaechi Today!! / Chris Olakpe, LASTMA CEO, Is Dead / Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.