Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? (7419 Views)

Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? / Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by MadeBoy: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lady's what are the signs you use to detect a guy that want just sex after toasting you.??

And what do you do there after?

The reason for the topic is that I'm not a calling guy or a lover boy. I'm more of seeing each other in person.

1 Like

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
MadeBoy:
Lady's what are the signs you use to detect a guy that want just sex after toasting you.??
And what do you do there after?

The reason for the topic is that I'm not a calling guy or a lover boy. I'm more of seeing each time other in person.

the important question would be:
whats wrong with that? when women everywhere are portraying themselves as sex objects, why shouldnt men want solely what they are offering?!?!?

the foolishness is from these same women who dress like hoes, talk like hoes, act like hoes, and then when men approach them as "hoes", they want to be treated like wife material.....bwaaaaaah! if tittays and bootays is all what you showcased to get the attention of men then thats the exact same reason why men will approach you for... aka tittays and bootay!

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Bola146(f): 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
First date in his house, he will ask can you sleep over grin I'm lonely at home grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Clickairtravels: 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
onyea bu onye egbuwa.. Onye mgbu
If u know u know grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Clickairtravels: 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=85851540]

whats wrong with that? when women everywhere are portraying themselves as sex objects, why shouldnt men want solely what they are offering?!?!?

the foolishness is from these same women who dress like hoes, talk like hoes, act like hoes, and then when men approach them as "hoes", they want to be treated like wife material.....bwaaaaaah! if tittays and bootays is all what you showcased to get the attention of men then thats the exact same reason why men will approach you for... aka tittays and bootay![/quote

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
Bola146:
First date in his house, he will ask can you sleep over grin I'm lonely at home grin grin

what are you doing in a man's house on a 1st date?! if you think it is ok to go to a stranger's house on the 1st date, then i think it is normal for that deluded stranger to "assume" that you came to fukc.

[img]https://media./images/bb79788e54634d5d964a92023f8e0eb9/tenor.gif[/img]

15 Likes

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
1.He's inviting you to his house prematurely.
2. He doesn't seem very much interested in developing friendship or getting to know you.
3. Communication is far and in between.
4. He always wants late night hangouts.
5. He always looks for ways to make lewd comments or conversations.
6. He wants to be all touchy touchy.

Notice all these, except you're in for that kind of association, that's the very point you should withdraw. Don't even bother indulging him.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by 1Sharon(f): 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
Asking when you're coming over and not scheduling a proper date

Commenting on your physical rather than your personality

Slotting in sexual comments in a conversation

1 Like

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
Asking for nudes or online pics, when the profile pic is clear for him to see.

Telling you of his past relationship history very early,( either all his exes were demons, better in bed, or he was the victim) without you asking for such information. Glaring red flag

He gives that fuckboy look where he smacks his lips and pretends to be intense a lot

He shakes your hand then uses his 3rd and 4th fingers to scratch your palm. My mom warned me about such men.

He has a beard and excuses.

He suggests beer parlor and pepper soup joint as first date ideas then tries to get babe drunk.

He doesn't respect boundaries, and doesn't know how to read body language, especially when a girl is not interested.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Groovy1993: 12:49am On Jan 17, 2020
You said it like it's a bad thing.
I wouldn't mind if a girl wants me just for sex.

1 Like

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:58am On Jan 17, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
He shakes your hand then uses his 3rd and 4th fingers to scratch your palm. My mom warned me about such men.

[img]https://media1./images/12a29bb602823a128bb0eb34017f7e66/tenor.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Peacefullove: 2:18am On Jan 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

the foolishness is from these same women who dress like hoes, talk like hoes, act like hoes, and then when men approach them as "hoes", they want to be treated like wife material .....bwaaaaaah! if tittays and bootays is all what you showcased to get the attention of men then thats the exact same reason why men will approach you for... aka tittays and bootay!

It's actually an opposite reaction, The females want ATTENTION, and those indecent dressing which expose body parts are some of the ways many are desperate to get the attention they crave. But this doesn't necessarily means they want Sex , infact for many of them that attention either offline or online is enough .

But the ladies are not sensible enough to realize that seeking attention through such means will backfire as men misinterpret it as an invitation for sexual relationship, which gives birth to the question from ladies " why is it that all these men don't know more than sex in relationship ? " . They didn't realize they caused it, and the males ask " U don't want Sex but dressing like sluts ? " Because the males too dnt understand the subject of attention

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 17, 2020
Clickairtravels:

Truth!
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Rukkydelta(f): 3:34am On Jan 17, 2020
The way they smirk their lips
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by profilemessages: 4:01am On Jan 17, 2020
@mr brown jay, may God bless you

you(woman) exposed all your body, boobs, ass and still come to Instagram and social media posting nude pictures and you are not looking for sex?

why didn't you wear hijab and use it to cover all your body, women wearing hijab, the one that covers all there body from head to toe too get fvcked by their husbands. like bread that was kept inside nylon and another one with no nylon that housefly were perching on it every time, so also are women who dress nude and display lewdness and promiscuity.

well may be I am just saying nonsense!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by PabloAndreas(m): 6:23am On Jan 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

the foolishness is from these same women who dress like hoes, talk like hoes, act like hoes, and then when men approach them as "hoes", they want to be treated like wife material.....bwaaaaaah! if tittays and bootays is all what you showcased to get the attention of men then thats the exact same reason why men will approach you for... aka tittays and bootay!
Wordlife bro...i mean u literally took d words outta my mouth...LITERALLY!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Randy100: 6:52am On Jan 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

funmisticqueen2:

Telling you of his past relationship history very early,( either all his exes were demons, better in bed, or he was the victim) without you asking for such information. Glaring red flag

He gives that fuckboy look where he smacks his lips and pretends to be intense a lot

He suggests beer parlor and pepper soup joint as first date ideas then tries to get babe drunk.

He doesn't respect boundaries, and doesn't know how to read body language, especially when a girl is not interested.
@ Op, here are the answers you seek.
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by vanida6: 7:07am On Jan 17, 2020
if I see a man rode facing north I no he is in d mode already grin
nah dere I dey tear race comot in his place sharp sharp!!
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by MajorWarren: 7:08am On Jan 17, 2020
first time in your house and you tell her "no outside clothes on the bed please" hehehe grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by crackkhaus: 7:09am On Jan 17, 2020
Lol, I personally make it easy for women to know what I want.

If it's going to be just sex, she will definitely know..ain't got time for long stories.
You're not interested, you bounce.

5 Likes

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by crackkhaus: 7:16am On Jan 17, 2020
1Sharon:
Asking when you're coming over and not scheduling a proper date

Commenting on your physical rather than your personality

Slotting in sexual comments in a conversation
Oh please.. Blehhhh
You know very well that women don't mind these things if the man is someone they secretly fancy. It's a turn on for yous to know you're being desired sexually and the guy is not hiding it at all.

The most y'all would do is hoard the punaní for as long as possible, make him work for it and basically just make it harder for him to smash it.

3 Likes

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 17, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Pls what do you mean by he has a beard and excuses

2 Likes

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by larrixauto2017(m): 7:28am On Jan 17, 2020
Bola146:
Thief you don seee big guy abi you kon follow go house... Infact he suppose rape you ni

1 Like

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by davillian(m): 7:30am On Jan 17, 2020
angry
You see those guys you people call maga or mumu are the serious ones.

You see us that you like from day one when you meet us
Before you know na u go use your hand invite yourself to my place and still beg to sleep over grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by larrixauto2017(m): 7:31am On Jan 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

You said it all bunch of olosho...
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Bola146(f): 7:34am On Jan 17, 2020
larrixauto2017:
Thief you don seee big guy abi you kon follow go house... Infact he suppose rape you ni

Monkey... ask anybody, I'm not as cheap as you are. I don't follow any man to his house, for what?!
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by larrixauto2017(m): 7:39am On Jan 17, 2020
Bola146:

Monkey... ask anybody, I'm not as cheap as you are. I don't follow any man to his house, for what?!
See this mumu oh......Cheap dog wey no fitt dey common agbero...

1 Like

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Bola146(f): 7:40am On Jan 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

what are you doing in a man's house on a 1st date?! if you think it is ok to go to a stranger's house on the 1st date, then i think it is normal for that deluded stranger to "assume" that you came to fukc.

[img]https://media./images/bb79788e54634d5d964a92023f8e0eb9/tenor.gif[/img]

Exactly.... that is why I don't go to any man's house and you can't know my house too. I have heard alot of ladies saying bad stories and we hear bad stories online everyday. Besides, most of the men out there are 98% useless and irresponsible, I can't allow them to use me for juju... so saved you wahala...

1 Like

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Bola146(f): 7:42am On Jan 17, 2020
larrixauto2017:
See this mumu oh......Cheap dog wey no fitt dey common agbero...

One of the useless dogs on earth.. grin grin continue barking bingo lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. / Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? / ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.