Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? (7418 Views)

Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? / Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 18, 2020
makydebbie:

What's wrong with having a beard? Personally, I can't date guy without beards because it'll feel like I'm with my fellow sister.
Seriously abeg make i hear word.

What the fork!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure your family will disown you if you refuse to date Ronaldo because he doesn't have beards.

No offense smiley

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by makydebbie(f): 8:53am On Jan 18, 2020
DaddySoftapple:
Seriously abeg make i hear word.

What the fork!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure your family will disown you if you refuse to date Ronaldo because he doesn't have beards.

No offense smiley

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

You're very stupid because I didn't quote you.
You're very very stupid for quoting me and saying shiiit.
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 18, 2020
makydebbie:

You're very stupid because I didn't quote you.
You're very very stupid for quoting me and saying shiiit.
Chai!!! E pain am.

Pretenders coming to nairaland to pretend and na you go First go for wife audition if one beardless Rich guy dey look for wife grin

Please cry me a river. grin

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by BrainArk(m): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2020
blackjack21:

What point are you trying to make exactly? Beard is not artificial A fair comparison would be Boobs and Vs beard
exactly my thoughts, how can someone be comparing beard to make up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scat Fetish?! Anyone Curious? / Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] / Is It Professional For This Man To Touch Client Ass Like This(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.